• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Since everyone seems to be doing this :

Trying to convince my crew now, thats what depends.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

ill go.i like the message.its cool lookin.pasadena is close so i should be able to come

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Now to find a car pool in NJ.. >_> Guess my Pikachu doesn't get mentioned (Like how do you figure out which character they use? I spend 30% of my time in the Pikachu forums o_o)? OH well, I've already read how busy you are in the previous posts lol.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
lmao Candy.

Why aren't you coming to Sova this weekend with Cafe and Will?
We can play brawl
I need to **** you somemore lol jk
b/c its melee tourny!!
ima brawl kind of man haha...so im just going to planks tourny since its closer...and well...BRAWL!!!

haha...dont make me whoop out those wolf dittos :-P

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Just to let you guys know this is leaning towards turning into a two day tourney. I've talked to my associates, and I would only have to add 5$ to the venue fee. I'll keep you updated. I'll know by the end of COT4

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Can anyone house us for Friday and Saturday? I don't want to have to drive down there and back w/o any rest.
i can house tons of people for this but its 3 days before i move out of my apartment, so im only taking people who like to smoke/drink so we can partayyyyyyyyyyyy ^_~

bigman40

Smash Master
i can house tons of people for this but its 3 days before i move out of my apartment, so im only taking people who like to smoke/drink so we can partayyyyyyyyyyyy ^_~
Alright, it's cool. Idk if we can make it since it might fall over onto Sunday (We were goign to ride back on that day. 8+ hours ain't cool :( ). My friends don't smoke either so it might not work out =/

GMIS, would there be a overnight stay in the venue if a 2-day for this tourney happens?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea its cool

and btw@kadaj, i can house tons of people as long as theyre

1.) ok with floor space
and

2.) ok with other people doing things they themselves may not do around them :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTYF...not a catchy enough acronym...nor is VGBC...I think we have a serious problem here
What? VGBC is tight, all of the letters rhyme lol

also, I'm not sure if you could sleep at the venue. I'll have to check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom