• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Dedede's standing infinite should be banned, but his walking CG shouldn't because it can actually end.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
His dash chaingrab is legal and thats all that should be legal, the infinites or walking (if you're referring to small step) should be banned, its f*cking ********.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
He has anger issues though, he's a douche to me, he really is, so I don't get along with him, I would say I hate him, but really, I don't acknowledge him..so yeah...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Candy let's team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TacoChicken!! is back again :)

-Poyo, stop talking **** about your brother please
Are you kidding? Someone named Candy is teaming with someone named Korn and your team name is TacoChicken instead of CandyKorn? O_o

Ripple! You are going to this? If you ahve room in your car....... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Are you kidding? Someone named Candy is teaming with someone named Korn and your team name is TacoChicken instead of CandyKorn? O_o

Ripple! You are going to this? If you ahve room in your car....... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'll be sure to let you know if I can take you, I may have ride with Legan if he is going.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be sure to let you know if I can take you, I may have ride with Legan if he is going.
I'm willing to get pulled over.

BA DUM PSH!!!!!!!

Legan said:
You guys got pulled over? I mean, our car was risking it with a black guy riding around after 9 p.m., but 4 black guys? That's just asking for it.
Single best moment of the championships right there. That and Legan destroying Bowyer. Hahahahahahahaha.

Legan is <3.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lmao, i just found that Candy(C)Korn is kinda odd... :p

Candy is hispanic and im asian... so pretty much we just think of some stupid names.. like TacoChicken lol

i have chicken as a pet, and Candy is all about Taco..... so yeah..

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i gotta admit. i kinda feel left out with the invites. thats why i joined the BB's.

anywho, the ic's chain grab standing cg, shouldn't be ban, its the only thing i find fun in brawl anymore >=)
my god, doesnt IC's have others? why be extra gay, shinku... :(
Look, Ice Climber infinites are not banned, D3 Standing infinite is banned.
n

Icies CG's are hard to do and if you don't do them perfectly, people can mash out of them.

D3's is instant and easy.
is not instant. you have to grab them first lol. i dont think standing infinites should be allowed AT ALL. ice climbers have multiple other ways to chain, you should know that better than most GIMR. why are people crying about somthing like this?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
They uh... They don't have infinites on Ness. tap "jump" repeatedly. >_>

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
even so OS, IC standing infinties and D3's infinites, are ****ing infiniites not matter how easy it is that doesn't change this fact. they both are ******** right? lets not be prejudice and either allow both or ban both.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Squirtle infinite...

Soooo many infinites in this game..

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
They uh... They don't have infinites on Ness. tap "jump" repeatedly. >_>
Uh...

How should I respond to this?

There is no surefire 100% way to get out of the infinite. If the Marth is frame perfect and the Ness is frame perfect, Marth will always win. It's much harder for Ness to be frame perfect to get out (plus you have to move the control stick around).

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
even so OS, IC standing infinties and D3's infinites, are ****ing infiniites not matter how easy it is that doesn't change this fact. they both are ******** right? lets not be prejudice and either allow both or ban both.
Yo Kojin, stop arguing about it. D3 infinite and walking chain grab is banned. Icies infinites aren't case closed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The only thing the ICs have are their infinites and desynch sh blizzard.
and 30% smash attacks.

</nightmares>

But yeah, there's nothing "frame perfect" about the pseudo-infinite grab relases they have on Ness. If ness just mashes X and Y and Marth mashes "A", Ness will get out pretty fast. You can't "time" when they'll get out with marth, and pressing jump when you are released triggers a jump release. The onyl time it doesn't is when you are being hit; because of this, only those with really fast grab attacks can reliably do this. But as you can see... there is plenty of space between attacks to get a jump.

Smash64 used to main Ness up here and he would get out after 3 or 4 times once I showed him that.

Reflex might also have something to say about D3's infinite being "inescapable"... at least the ones requiring a jab inbetween.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea so i'll prolly need a teammate im pretty Terrible ! :O so a terrible teammate would be in order

everyone thinks im awful.......... i use marth :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
CK you wanna team?

Overswarm, if you make it I'd be happy to house you + whoever you're riding with.

bigman40

Smash Master
Could anyone house us for friday night? We'll be coming in that day and we don't want to be uber tired for the tourney if we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom