• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I main Ice Climbers for the record. <.<

Wrong invite is wrong. Dx

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i wanted to feel included and show my invite... but i don't know how to put it up lmao.... i.e. i suck with comps

but yea, i'll be there

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Does the 60" TV have lag? Not really a deciding factor for me, but I'd like to know anyway. It's totally possible that I'll come to this. Depends on how hard it is to get from Boston or NYC to Pasadena.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
my invite better have a metaknight mid-tornado or hanging from a ledge

lol, they aren't THAT personal, I already have 25 hours+ work doing these invites. If I did them like that I would never get done.

[cry]I ain't coming now GIMR[/crys]

*crys more*
I'm doing the invites alphabetically. B>L

I main Ice Climbers for the record. <.<

Wrong invite is wrong. Dx
You have Kirby next to your name and your profile says your smash character is Kirby. I could've sworn he was your main. If I have time after sending out the invites I will remake yours

@ Gates: Lol, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom