• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
How did I end up getting an invite? o-o

Not a lot of Ike mains or something? xD
Because Ike is a terrible character.

Wait that doesn't make sense...

No matter...grats on your invite...you should still be happy you got one lol.

Maryland is so far... :/

•Col•

Smash Champion
Because Ike is a terrible character.

Wait that doesn't make sense...

No matter...grats on your invite...you should still be happy you got one lol.

Maryland is so far... :/
No, I'm not gonna be happy cuz I don't deserve it. This is just some mistake... He must've not looked into the top Ike's or something... >_>

Oh well... At least it's not invite only.

Lobos

Smash Master
wth LOBOS gets an invite and i don't ? lol

10steppingitups
JLB SON! You'll get one sooner or later...

Toon link sucks
Yeah he does

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88
Toon Link 8.47
Pit 8.44
Peach 8.16
Wolf 7.91

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Bowser 6.91
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44
Ike 5.91

F Tier
Mario 4.56
Lucas 4.50
Ness 4.50
Samus 4.41
Sonic 4.16
Pokémon Trainer 3.94
Yoshi 3.66

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b tier list

Chicken Bacon Ranch tier
yoshi

next tier
mk

next tier
sonic

next tier
snake
d3
falco

mext tier
everyone else except...

last bottom suck tier
toon link

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Don't wrry I've got all of MD/VA covered. Just give me some time. I have 200 something more invites to send and I have school all week. I takes like 2 minutes to send each invite if I 'm working like a robot so you can see why it'll take a while.

Oh yeah, colaya, I went to the Ike boards and I have all of the invites for all of the top Ike players made. I probably picked you also because you live in PA so you would be more likely to make it.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Wow this tourney sounds awesome I'm definitely going. Good stuff!!

Coney

Smash Master
I don't come to a lot of tournies.

But this one sounds most excellent.

Hopefully I won't have to fight Azen in the second God**** round again :I

Hope I can play Spec, JJVirus and OffTheChain again, yall were great.

EDIT - Also I didn't get an invite because I'm awful but **** **** I'M COMING ANYWAY MOTHER****ERS

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
So its not invite only then right, your just sending them to make people feel special. I wish I was special.

I think I can get another tv now, so thats 3 TVs and 1 Wii total.

Coney

Smash Master
Forgot to mention, if anyone's coming from out of state and needs housing and doesn't mind being seen with a nobody scrub (pff not likely), my place is available. It's about 10-20 minutes away from the venue and I can take one or two people.

RATED

Smash Lord
No Tripping and infinite reaplays are allowed. I'm going to put my SD card in though to ensure that those are the only codes on t he card. I trust you guys but I don't know everybody so I have to apply the rule to everybody. I copied it from COT4 BTW I think it's a good rule
ok ok, u are telling me no tripping! u are the man seriously! that's a dream come true I know this hack exist but I havent played like that! , BTW I will try to find the money to travel from Puerto Rico to there( spirit airlines is very cheap like 52 bucks a airplane ticket) I will try to find a airplane ticket and money since the date is far so I could get the money. I will try. I will talk to my family tomorrow and I could tell tomorrow or wednesday if I could go.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
ok ok, u are telling me no tripping! u are the man seriously! that's a dream come true I know this hack exist but I havent played like that! , BTW I will try to find the money to travel from Puerto Rico to there( spirit airlines is very cheap like 52 bucks a airplane ticket) I will try to find a airplane ticket and money since the date is far so I could get the money. I will try. I will talk to my family tomorrow and I could tell tomorrow or wednesday if I could go.
wow, that would be awesome if you could come. I 'll be here on Wednesday waiting

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Forgot to mention, if anyone's coming from out of state and needs housing and doesn't mind being seen with a nobody scrub (pff not likely), my place is available. It's about 10-20 minutes away from the venue and I can take one or two people.
Read my pm lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
2 minutes per invite? O_o;;

Are you sending the same invite to everyone? If you are, I thought the multiple send thing would be much faster. xD

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
2 minutes per invite? O_o;;

Are you sending the same invite to everyone? If you are, I thought the multiple send thing would be much faster. xD
No, each invite is personal. I have to link the picture, copy and paste a message . Check the member section to make sure I have the right person, preview it to make sure didn't mess up the invite, and then send it

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
No, each invite is personal. I have to link the picture, copy and paste a message . Check the member section to make sure I have the right person, preview it to make sure didn't mess up the invite, and then send it
That's mad nice lol.

Peach > Daisy

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, good luck. Lol. @_@

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yay finally got my invite! I'm not gonna make an AllisBad account just to RSVP, but you know I'll be there.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Anybody from/driving through Indiana who can lend me a ride? I'll be willing to split gas so PM me. I really don't want to have to buy a plane ticket.

Coney

Smash Master
One spot's closed for my place. ROOMS ARE GOING FAST.

Since this is on Richie Highway, I might wanna sneak out at some point to Cactus Willies. They're top tier in buffets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom