• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigman40

Smash Master
You should still try and make it :chuckle:
I'm defintely debating about making the trip to it. My only fear would be that my ride would chicken out on me, and then we wouldn't have any other ride to get there. If I do come, I'll have about 4-5 friends with me :chuckle:

@Razer: Get ur lazy *** up and go to this. I'ma play you and see what you've done since the last time we've played ;)

bigman40

Smash Master
Boss, wanna get some matches in if I come to this? Gonna get in all my matches since I'll be able to play some great people before I go back to this boring dump.

boss8

Smash Hero
Sage: If i go then yes.

Boss: Ok sir. Btw, do you even know who i am? <__<
i mean names dont really intimidate me besides M2king or azen lol.....mofo do you know who i am? lol :laugh:

Boss, wanna get some matches in if I come to this? Gonna get in all my matches since I'll be able to play some great people before I go back to this boring dump.
sure why not...i mean i got nothing better to do....

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
****. No wonder you're the boss.

So the turn out is supposed to be 200+? Now I must consider going. It will be hard though because of various reasons.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
:)
This seems cool, I turn 21 in March, I think i'll have my car in time and can drive to this.
Cool, I hope you can make it

this looks interesting. if im still in md/va ill gladly come :lick:
Good Stuff

I'm defintely debating about making the trip to it. My only fear would be that my ride would chicken out on me, and then we wouldn't have any other ride to get there. If I do come, I'll have about 4-5 friends with me :chuckle:

@Razer: Get ur lazy *** up and go to this. I'ma play you and see what you've done since the last time we've played ;)
Well, Good luck, I hope your ride doesn't chichken out

yo this tourney looks dipset! im def gonna find a way to come.
i love the personalized invitations! it looks really nice with good detail.
my invitation

lol,

I doubt I can make this though. Its the weekend of my birthday, far away, have school and
Big Fl tourney this same day. :dizzy:

The invitation was tight though XD
Try to make it anyways ok? lol

TY for invitation but...heh I dunno I doubt I'll come.

Wait a month, see how much hype this gets, then decide. You're guranteed some sort of money from tourney/Moneymatches galore, MIRite?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is the tourney you're sending invites to right?

•Col•

Smash Champion
How did I end up getting an invite? o-o

Not a lot of Ike mains or something? xD

bigman40

Smash Master
How did I end up getting an invite? o-o

Not a lot of Ike mains or something? xD
I know right? It makes me feel special :laugh:

Btw, If I come, I'll most likely be bringing my Wii and I believe 2 of my friends will also. I have homebrew on my Wii, so you can put no tripping and unlimited replays on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom