• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Can't wait for this (and the invite, too goodz)

I'll start looking for a teammate for this like the week of. Hopefully by then people will believe that i'm pretty good in teams.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
if he's going in alphabetical order, then i should probably see mine soon (T) since he's on O

Honestly though Okin, who's lucas is better than yours (if Azen's is his doesn't count)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is a RIDICULOUSly long trip for me. T-T

Oh well. :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I'll be here :).

Oath.

Smash Ace
-Trash talking is allowed, and is encouraged! We love the hype! However, please do not distract the players too much at their discretion. Respect their right to focus on a match.
i am oathmeal and i approve of this message

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion

1337 invite.

You say to peepz who do have homebrew you're gonna load the hax through you're SD card right?

Also you said that only no tripping/replay hack, my Wii has music hacks. Does that make it banned? I love the music I have and even if I WANTED to remove it, I can't music hacks are permanent.

Kawaii Bunny is coming?!

I so want to MM (even though I'll lose) lets see what happens.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not a big fan of allowing no tripping or banning D3's standing infinite... and the stage list is kinda weak sauce.... but if cincinnati has someone willing to drive I may very well go to this if we have housing and I can get back in time for school.

edit: the personal invite is what brings me close to this, even though you capitalized the S ;)

Shinku

Smash Champion
i gotta admit. i kinda feel left out with the invites. thats why i joined the BB's.

anywho, the ic's chain grab standing cg, shouldn't be ban, its the only thing i find fun in brawl anymore >=)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481

Awesome.

10 nesses

Can we have Pirate Ship on cp plz? It's like an instant win for Ness lol.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

1337 invite.

You say to peepz who do have homebrew you're gonna load the hax through you're SD card right?

Also you said that only no tripping/replay hack, my Wii has music hacks. Does that make it banned? I love the music I have and even if I WANTED to remove it, I can't music hacks are permanent.

Kawaii Bunny is coming?!

I so want to MM (even though I'll lose) lets see what happens.
The music hack is fine + permanent so I don't care.

I'm not a big fan of allowing no tripping or banning D3's standing infinite... and the stage list is kinda weak sauce.... but if cincinnati has someone willing to drive I may very well go to this if we have housing and I can get back in time for school.

edit: the personal invite is what brings me close to this, even though you capitalized the S ;)
Oversmarm in MD? that'd be sweet

i gotta admit. i kinda feel left out with the invites. thats why i joined the BB's.

anywho, the ic's chain grab standing cg, shouldn't be ban, its the only thing i find fun in brawl anymore >=)

Don't worry, you'll get your invite

E.king

Smash Cadet
no i dont mind ice climbers...but DDD chaingrab is stupid.....that should be banned...
Give me a break, anyone can learn it, it just happens to be a little harder to pull off but I have done it a few times ****ing around and grabbing Marth.

I say equal rights for characters, DDD should be allowed to infinite.

boss8

Smash Hero
Give me a break, anyone can learn it, it just happens to be a little harder to pull off but I have done it a few times ****ing around and grabbing Marth.

I say equal rights for characters, DDD should be allowed to infinite.
the only reason u say that is cause you main the fat penguin......MM??? mario or luigi vs DDD i will let you infinate and i will camp my *** off.....and i dont want to go about doing that....

E.king

Smash Cadet
the only reason u say that is cause you main the fat penguin......MM??? mario or luigi vs DDD i will let you infinate and i will camp my *** off.....and i dont want to go about doing that....
I will take that v/s Mario, we can do it at Planks, 5 bucks.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Look, Ice Climber infinites are not banned, D3 Standing infinite is banned.
n

Icies CG's are hard to do and if you don't do them perfectly, people can mash out of them.

D3's is instant and easy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lol kawaii I can tell you want to play me so badly.....

which reminds me do you want to team? DK + ICs=**** against everyone
Maybe, I dunno. Depends on if I can go or not. xD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow people looking for team mates already? This shiz is like in 2 monthz. I zhould fine a team mate sometime too. I don't want to have to team with CrapZander again <.<

Although no one will prolly want to team with me :(

From now on, in tourney, I'm gonna be all Kirby again :D

Fux MK

Against DK though I'll prolly go R.O.B.

Maybe MK for Diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom