• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
The trophy is almost completely fabricated and our first promo with the trophy in it will probably debut this weekend sometime. I hope you all enjoy because it was a pain in the butt to make.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I have 2 problems.

My "invitation" says "Razor". <____<

And there should be an alternate trophy with a wiimote on top :bee:

Edit:

Now...I will try to go.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That is an amazing trophy.
Very impressive, 10/10.

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright, I'm not completely sure if we're coming just yet (getting a driver to ride up there), but we can cover about 3 Wiis and a TV.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I didn't get an invite. I need to be more active in brawllll ;_;

I'm poopy at brawl though. I might come

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
And his speed, and his canine club, which doesn't really make sense since he still attacks by biting.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Aposl, why you look so nervous holding that trophy?
I wasn't nervous in the picture I was just holding that pose for 5 minutes while Calvin kept telling me where to stand etc... And because I didn't want to break it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ill bring setup.so far this tourney is gonna be huge.can i be sent an invite with bowser and wolf together.so far im the only bowser invite.wish more bowser users come to this.

tc1

Smash Lord
My sister lives in maryland i might work something out haha ill probably be the only person from WC at this tourny o wells.. guess ill rep ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If this is ECRC, DSF will probably come wouldn't he?

Also, I agree with shinku's question- is it a real controller or did you make a shell

Edit: Thank god it's a gamecube controller on top, screw wii motes only nubs use wiimotes :p

jjvirus

Smash Champion
If this is ECRC, DSF will probably come wouldn't he?

Also, I agree with shinku's question- is it a real controller or did you make a shell

Edit: Thank god it's a gamecube controller on top, screw wii motes only nubs use wiimotes :p
Razer shall butt **** you now. Run Tant!

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Thankyou very much for the invite but unless some bizzare event such as England drifting right next to Maryland(?), there is no way I can attend this tourney. I probably can't afford the plane ticket for starters and I'd have a very hard time convincing my parents I'd gone to a friend's house instead of going to another country xD

I wish everyone in this tourney the bext of luck :)

P.S The invite is awesome and looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom