• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
WC pfft

10startingWCvsEC****talk

Why dont you travel all the way across the country and come play us? We can chill at the beach after you get your *** handed to you :D

Its tradition for WC and EC to trash talk each other lolololololo

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MW is just gonna be chill
Yeah, MW has nobody to beef with really (aside from MI/Canada, but that's like taking candy [or rather, maple syrup] from a baby). It makes us all look really relaxed but at the same time I'm kind of envious of how EC/WC's game has been upped by their rivalry, and it also generates a great deal of lulz.

I guess we could fight with Texas?

**** YOU TEXAS, YOU *****ES AIN'T ****!

Dojo is just another Asian kid who everyone was hyping the hell out of until he got his *** whooped by Mew2King and then he went back into his little hole to learn a different character and be ambiguous as to whether or not he wants MK banned. Same thing with Infinity, Lee, and every other MK main in Texas, which is pretty much the entire state from what I understand.

Fogo, you may say you're the best Dedede in Texas, but that's also because you're the only [good] Dedede in Texas. And nobody should believe this "Fogo Magic" BS because it's all just smoke, mirrors, and LSD.

Hylian is just a Dr. Pepper loving douche who injects it directly into his bloodstream so that he can trip balls while all his characters get 2-stocked by Foursaken's Dedede. When was the last time you saw NoJ stocked by lain? (Well, maybe that one time)

Speaking of Foreskin, your tag is ****in disgusting dude. Nobody wants to hear about your ****. NOBODY. BECAUSE THAT **** IS GROSS. Also, nobody wants to hear about your Dedede. NOBODY. BECAUSE IT'S GODAWFUL.

Santi really is Toon Nasty. Every time I think about him, I throw up. He's like the king of Toon Links which I guess means about as much as being the head of GM right now. He's at the top of the mountain, but when the whole mountain is made of **** it's not much to be proud of.

Sudai plays ROB. 'Nuff said.

Bwett is the only good player in Texas, and he mains Yoshi of all people. ****ing YOSHI, the one character who has been bad in every Smash game. Santi plays a **** character too but at least other people play his **** character. Who else plays Yoshi? Nobody.

Case in point: Texas is made of fail.

jk jk jk
<3 Texas
<3 Dr. Pepper
lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol same thing.

But srsly, my bad. I almost did the same thing with Affinity but I remembered he was Kansas lol

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
On the OP it says you couldnt find the account Lozr, iirc its l0zr (with a 0 not an O).

Either way next time i see him ill tell him about this thread.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
gahhh I was tired as crap the other night and was cleaning out my PM inbox and accidentally deleted the sweet invite I got ;___;

I will TRYYYY to make this but it's a HUGE maybe. like...18% likelihood of me being able to make it ;__;

but if I do?

2 TVs and 1 Wii :) And I guess I'll be driving other guys from SoVa.

Again, I'm probably not going to make it to this but wow do I want to!

Either way, good luck with running this GIMR/aposl !!!

<3 the amazing grassroots organizational skills of the Smash community ^_^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Maybe Montrealers will come to this. Depends if we're not too busy ;P
We'd definitely have to play!

I'd have to brush up on your ROB. Doesn't your little bro play him? It'd be nice to play a Snake that has a lot of experience in the matchup.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ROB Camp at JCaesars?

I mean imagine if Ally/Holy came down and housed there, as well as Overswarm and Toasty. That would be setup for some awesomeness! I can test out my ROB skillz on the uber ROBs.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ugh that means I should actually try and learn how to ditto ROB so I won't lose to Tantalus or JCAESAR ever again...esp JCz XD

/****talk

<3 you guys

</3 ROB dittos :(

But for real that'd be amazing...

I'm going to try really hard to make this.

Now that the big SoVa Melee tourney is over and there won't be another big one til April, I can focus on Brawl again ^_^

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Toasty i'll beat you with other characters if it is not as irritating :p

Seriously though toasty, i've been trying to make a wall post on facebook and it just isn't working, facebook is being dumb for me

anyways, rob ditto is fun when the right people play, like Oathmeal wasn't fun for me, but JCaesar/Nacker are fun rob dittos

Playstyle comes into effect a lot too- JCaesar has always felt like he plays poorly against Nacker, while i've never even been 2 stocked by nacker in rob dittos, always usually somewhat close, so it's just about the kind of rob you play and how patient you can be.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
All this R.O.B. talk...

Maybe I should go all R.O.B. at this tourney :D

That is...if I still play smash by the time of this tourney.

I don't camp at all with R.O.B. I'm very aggresive with my R.O.B., which makes it kind of unique, but in general bad, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom