• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
No Tripping and infinite reaplays are allowed. I'm going to put my SD card in though to ensure that those are the only codes on t he card. I trust you guys but I don't know everybody so I have to apply the rule to everybody. I copied it from COT4 BTW I think it's a good rule
I'm curious.. and I may sound like a noob right now.. but what is "Infinite Reaplays?" and how does it work?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ROB Camp at JCaesars?

I mean imagine if Ally/Holy came down and housed there, as well as Overswarm and Toasty. That would be setup for some awesomeness! I can test out my ROB skillz on the uber ROBs.
It's called ROB HQ, get it right.

It would be pretty awesome if Ally and (especially) Holy stayed here. I'm trying to get Sudai to come up too.

<3 ROB dittos

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
When I thought of the "ROB HQ" the first thing that popped into my mind was the "It's a legitimate strategy" shirt and that's probably why I thought "ROB Camp"

Niko_K

Smash Master
Slikvik let's get some doubles friendlies in this weekend at COT4 to see if we should team for this! That or, Doom and I just do amazing and win doubles this weekend. Then I team with him xD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Plank, you should MM Overswarm so we can see who the better ledgecamper is lol

EDIT: post 420 calls for some fitting music

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would never get behind overswarm, so i wouldnt have to worry about him edgecamping. lol

Aposl

Smash Ace
First off less "if i come" and more "when I come" because "if" trash talk doesn't mean nothin! Second for those who will not be able to make it, live streaming will be on VGBootcamp.com This is me and Gimr's website that will be launched the day of the tournament. So hype the site if u cant make the tourney : )

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
did u beat lobos with ur SHEIK??? ehhh???

idk but AT LEAST I DIDNT LOSE TO SPEC

o wait...yea i did

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
then this tourney would be so much better and the winner of each match should get a lap dance keep them working ya dig? haha

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
The sun turning into a black hole would do it better though...

I mean Inuilogic would probably do a better job than Alpha Centauri imploding, so maybe it'll be as good, if not better than the sun imploding...but I mean even if Alpha Centauri does implode, it'll still take like 4.37 years for us to know so at this moment, Inuilogic is clearly the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom