• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
doesnt matter to me cause if i do lose im automatically sandbagging no matter what the stimulation...LMAO!!!
^that's how you do it.

This man knows how it is done. Give them hope so you can crush their souls later.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll be bringing my Wii and hopefully the car I drive with decides to bring a TV.

This is going to be amazing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OMG, this will be the first tourny that I actually have my own car and drive too. No more me doing for rides or money on trains. Crap like that would go to gas, but I save alot less. and if peoplw want rides, they have to chip in for gas. which takes care of it for me. Freaking awsome.

dr.lu

Smash Rookie
Dr.lu is going to this tournament im seagulls bro put me on the roster (how sexy is my avatar)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Put me down for 1 setup, depending on who comes with me maybe 2
i might have recording equipment as well

Good housing would be nice, Team New England , yayuhz?

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Haha, thx man.
Also, if I come, Imma bring my Melee so some of us can do some friendlies. :D (If that's ok with you, GIMR)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Haha, thx man.
Also, if I come, Imma bring my Melee so some of us can do some friendlies. :D (If that's ok with you, GIMR)
Sure, but you'll have to wait until the tourney slows down and there are actual free TVs

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
turbo is interested.

will make return to the community... or something like that.

might just show up and get TRASHED!

jk jk

should/could/hopefully will be a BLAST!

if i can get off... i want that trophy son!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS would you want to team if I can take you+ a few others?
MK and DK... I can definitely see it. I've found that sometimes even if the characters work, the team meshing doesn't... but I play enough characters competently to where we can find something that works. MK and DK sounds pretty beastly though, no pun intended.

We could probably stay at the ROB HQ (JCaesar's!) if he has room.

The only thing is that I have student teaching at 7 a.m. on Monday morning, so we'd have to be back on Sunday. If this ends up becoming a 2-day event I prolly wouldn't be able to go since I can't leave until after 4 p.m. (give or take a bit) on Fridays and would need to be back on Sunday.

But yeah, teaming is an option. There's also plenty of people that would want to ride with you if you had the space open as well.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
anyone wanna team with me for this?i always team with my bro who sucks so bad.i use wolf and bowsey to those who dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom