• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I really want Thumbs to go. I really wanted to see him vs. g-reg.
yeah same here :/

OHHHH!!!! DA MNNNNNNN !!!!!!!! I hope your rumble off !!!!!! that **** look like it HURT !!!!!!! G-ReGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

aren't you teaming with meep?

me and candy are teaming
meep is teaming with candy D: ... look in like 2-3 pages ago or more ... since gsquad talk a lot earlier

Noraa

Smash Lord
Still giving free house'n.
Up to 6 people.
Less then 2 miles from the venue.
If no one hits me up by friday deals off -/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
CK you traitor !! D:

and stop using that stupid biotch pokemon :/ lol
OMFG im not a traitor i just dont wanna spend 5 bucks to spend the night at the venue

!! :070:

and maybe i can get some more people to come with me like thumbs or anyone else who dosent wanna spend 5 bucks to stay at the venue :chuckle:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
THIS IS CANDY

meep stay with EE b/c i dont want change of partners happening b/c of me acouple days b4 the tourny

ima team with kadaj so everything is now straight

WHO DARE TRYS TO MM THE COOTORIGINALS!?!??!?!?!?

munch munch??

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Doom must be rich.

No, I don't want to MM. Because now you'll probably ask me since I said something like that.

I'm looking for a good teams player, who DOESN'T have a teammate? Point me in any direction, I just like someone who's good at teams.
I don't feel like digging through 17 pages, but I'll offer to be your teammate. I have a pretty good track record.

I think.....maybe, but Inui may vouch for me.

Either or, I'm still looking for a partner.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't feel like digging through 17 pages, but I'll offer to be your teammate. I have a pretty good track record.

I think.....maybe, but Inui may vouch for me.

Either or, I'm still looking for a partner.
TUSM, if you're good for it, I am. I had one person say "maybe", but if you want to I'm good for it. I've been doing nothing but practicing doubles. I'll probably be using Snake the entire time, or maybe Fox.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Taj when did you pick up MK anyway?

I don't like MK dittoz, but fine $1 letz gosterz.

I wanted my Kirby vs your Marth though
Ok Kirby vs Marth.
I know you can take out Doom in those MM's :)

Also, G-squad, Team Hoodbridge will crew battle your whole crew. Anything from $1 to whatever you want.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol, I'll prolly go emo if I lose to Doom lol

I'm not kidding, if I don't have tournament match you'll prolly see me like in the corner of the room just looking up at the ceiling lolz

But yeah, I doubt I'll lose, I'm familiar with MK

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Why do you keep changing mains Tant?

No one has contacted me about housing, so I've decided I'm not housing anyone. There's plenty of other closer options at this point.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So GIMR,

The registration form is broken, i finally got an account for waffle but it still crashed.

Just make sure to add vanillawaffle to the brackets/pools, and solid jake is already aware of this and said he won't have to pay extra.

@JCaesar: I get bored mostly, but I want to distinguish myself as well. I don't want to be a "JCaesar Copy", I'd rather have my own unique style. When I practiced with M2K/HAT/Boss/P~S last week, I found that my R.O.B. is only a crappy copy of your playstyle, and I need to not be a scrub and make my own play style.

No one I regularly train with mains Snake or Fox, so those were my options. I would use Fox entirely except Fox has some 90:10 matchups that aren't even worth playing, so I want to use Fox as the CP and Snake as the main. So far its been tons of fun and Atomsk and HAT gave me props for being different and unique with Snake and that was the first time in my smash career that someone ever told me I was unique with something.

So, in a nutshell, that's it. (Maybe that wasn't a nutshell) I've also been working on my MK/D3/Falcon but they're not ready for tourney just yet. I can beat EE in D3 dittos though, I know he loves them so much

JCaesar, go to bmores on friday, gonna be a good crowd there

BMX

Smash Lord
anyone wanna MM my mario......except m2k....

5$ is the limit...

me and malcolm will also take team MM's

mario and sonic vs anyone else except m2k....lol

3$ is the limit....
Boss, BMX and Oath wanna take u on the Olympics MM.

And I'll MM your Mario!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
So GIMR,

The registration form is broken, i finally got an account for waffle but it still crashed.

Just make sure to add vanillawaffle to the brackets/pools, and solid jake is already aware of this and said he won't have to pay extra.

@JCaesar: I get bored mostly, but I want to distinguish myself as well. I don't want to be a "JCaesar Copy", I'd rather have my own unique style. When I practiced with M2K/HAT/Boss/P~S last week, I found that my R.O.B. is only a crappy copy of your playstyle, and I need to not be a scrub and make my own play style.

No one I regularly train with mains Snake or Fox, so those were my options. I would use Fox entirely except Fox has some 90:10 matchups that aren't even worth playing, so I want to use Fox as the CP and Snake as the main. So far its been tons of fun and Atomsk and HAT gave me props for being different and unique with Snake and that was the first time in my smash career that someone ever told me I was unique with something.

So, in a nutshell, that's it. (Maybe that wasn't a nutshell) I've also been working on my MK/D3/Falcon but they're not ready for tourney just yet. I can beat EE in D3 dittos though, I know he loves them so much

JCaesar, go to bmores on friday, gonna be a good crowd there

Alright I'll Get on it.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah Mario&Sonic sucked a$$...When it first came out I was so excited....then I learned the truth.

GiMR, did you update the pre-reg list? I registered like 5 days ago...

[EDIT] Oh wait...your not talking about the game...

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
When was the last time the pre-reg list was updated? I'm not on it, and I don't want to have to go through **** when I get to the venue.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol, I'll prolly go emo if I lose to Doom lol

I'm not kidding, if I don't have tournament match you'll prolly see me like in the corner of the room just looking up at the ceiling lolz

But yeah, I doubt I'll lose, I'm familiar with MK
Ok Kirby vs Marth.
I know you can take out Doom in those MM's :)

Also, G-squad, Team Hoodbridge will crew battle your whole crew. Anything from $1 to whatever you want.
Yeah guys, I suck. ):

anyone wanna MM my mario......except m2k....

5$ is the limit...

me and malcolm will also take team MM's

mario and sonic vs anyone else except m2k....lol

3$ is the limit....
Malcolm isn't going anymore due to SEVERE financial issues.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Unless he gets the issue sorted out, I'm pretty sure he won't be. :/

I know, I wish he was coming too.

Tanman2333

Smash Cadet
I put my partner smashboards account name on the ECRC. but his account name on ECRC is different from the smashboards account. Is that fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom