• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dont forget me Doom. Your whatever vs my whatever $1-5 . also any other takers?
Oh, right. I went to eat dinner when you posted last night/Tuesday night (I forget), so I didn't get the chance to add you in. (This IS Candy, not Jose, right? I won't go MK if you won't go Snake. :D I think secondaries can make things more interesting.)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
MM my mario or luigi 1-5$
not DDD ? then that's fine.

your marth vs my mk ? :) $5
Hmm... A bit low on funds right now and I'm getting more challenges then expected.

I'll do $1 each.

MMs so far (all marth):

vs Doom (kirby) $1
vs Doom (MK) $1
vs Poyo (Kirby) $3 (?)
vs Boss (Mario) $1
vs Korn (MK) $1
vs CK (Marth) $1

Eh, I may take a couple more. Probably not though.

*EDIT: ^haha what boss said. even tho boss's mario is better than most MKs

Dublio

Smash Ace
Someone should MM Boss with a Huggle. The prize for winning is a hug and the prize for losing is also a hug. Either way, everyone wins. (Boss is a very big guy but oh so cuddly looking. I think he would like a hug. What do you think?)

Max Ketchum

I coulda sworn that when you proposed the MM to me, it said "THIS IS CANDY!".

$1 not MK vs. not Diddy? I HATE ****ING DIDDY. I won't use my main if you don't use yours, lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Hmm... A bit low on funds right now and I'm getting more challenges then expected.

I'll do $1 each.

MMs so far (all marth):

vs Doom (kirby) $1
vs Doom (MK) $1
vs Poyo (Kirby) $3 (?)
vs Boss (Mario) $1
vs Korn (MK) $1
vs CK (Marth) $1
i could've marth ditto you for another MM :( but brawl marth ditto is weird..

So no one wants to IHOP pancake mm?
pancake sucks..
i rather eat plain rice :bee:

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
you know doom that your gonna forget all about those mm's. this happens before every tourny people make 1 million mm's on the thread then nothing ever happens irl cause everyone is so poor XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
IHOP pancakes are nasty.

Who wants to go to Toucan Taco and get a sunken burrito or their AMAZING chili con queso with me?

Max Ketchum

I'm writing all of my MMs down on a sheet of paper prior to leaving tomorrow, lol. I'm not gonna forget.

I'm going to play them in the order that they're written down in, in case I run out of money. To everyone I don't have enough money to MM: serious friendlies instead? (lol)

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'm writing all of my MMs down on a sheet of paper prior to leaving tomorrow, lol. I'm not gonna forget.

I'm going to play them in the order that they're written down in, in case I run out of money. To everyone I don't have enough money to MM: serious friendlies instead? (lol)

To the people you don't have money to MM with, offer them hugs instead. I'm sure they'll agree. Everyone loves hugs. :3

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
idc who i mm

spec stop bein a gump, mm 1 person, win then do crews vs some1 not originals 4 now...win do another mm or sumfin till u get an extra 3 u dont mind blowin then we gonna play originals cough and cough win cough

i think my friend jedhuas parents may be able to take me and u if leon takes jamaal. basically im ur ride, meanin u owe it to me to do crews or else ima kill u

edit: and talkin **** gets us ppl wanting to mm us thinkin we suck,( which we really do but i dont like sayin it publicly.)
mindgames right there, now we definetly gettin money

BakiThaG

Smash Apprentice
idc who i mm

spec stop bein a gump, mm 1 person, win then do crews vs some1 not originals 4 now...win do another mm or sumfin till u get an extra 3 u dont mind blowin then we gonna play originals cough and cough win cough

i think my friend jedhuas parents may be able to take me and u if leon takes jamaal. basically im ur ride, meanin u owe it to me to do crews or else ima kill u
wtf jordan you cant ask his parents that
thats so ****ing rude son

boss8

Smash Hero
idc who i mm

edit: and talkin **** gets us ppl wanting to mm us thinkin we suck,( which we really do but i dont like sayin it publicly.)
mindgames right there, now we definetly gettin money
we beat you last time.....

shrugg

Max Ketchum

I love how Spec is unquestionably the best "member" of the G-Squad, but actually has his head on.

Mad respect for that.

Max Ketchum

Last time I checked, nobody else in your crew beat a slew of top players.

Prove me wrong in our MMs! :D

Max Ketchum

I thought he beat more than just Candy at Plank's tourney a while back?

Oh well. Prove me wrong in our MM, like I said.

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
He beat Plank and Boss too, Spec is the best in G-Squad then that that snowbob kid but the gap is still huge, just because Obama won don't step too far out of the fields.

And snowbob took a GAME off Candy not the SET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom