• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMX

Smash Lord
Dang we got a violent smasher here. Calm down kidd. You are really putting yourself in a bad position. :p

Plus, you can't beat EE. lol

GREATEST POSTER/GET OUT OF A CHECK SMASHER DUDE! LOL

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Hey Baki Seriously, STOP. It's not funny.

If you end up arrested you KNOW what's gonna happen to yo A$$ when your mom finds out...

I'd side bet ANY amount of money that none of ya'll could beat Baki's mom in a real life fight.

EDIT: Hey SSR, I'm staying over your house saturday right? Do I have to pay?

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
ROFL, this is soooo funnnnnnnnny. Baki talks ****>>ee turns it into a joke >> spec comes in to try to stop baki b4 something bad happens>>>>i lmao.
anyone wanna bet me 5 dollaz nuffin is gonna go down tomorow?

and i also bet any amount of money bakis mom would beat any of yall, shes like the Big Mama of G Squad.

BakiThaG

Smash Apprentice
ROFL, this is soooo funnnnnnnnny. Baki talks ****>>ee turns it into a joke >> spec comes in to try to stop baki b4 something bad happens>>>>i lmao.
anyone wanna bet me 5 dollaz nuffin is gonna go down tomorow?

and i also bet any amount of money bakis mom would beat any of yall, shes like the Big Mama of G Squad.
Tomorrow is Friday, ill beat on a ***** in a second

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't get how my suicide postz are annoying though.

I have no IRL friends.

Teh boardz iz teh only wai for meh to ventz0rz

And wow, you guys are nice though, why don't you straight up tell me I suck, you peepz say I'm not teh worst smash on teh EC but I know its just to be nice. Wow, I'm sooooooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom