• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
go to a tourney and look around
we dont look like most

lets see

some dress like from the hood
some dress like from the OC
some dress Goth
some dress preppy
some have great gfs ( me and certain smashers ;) )
some like anime
some like video games

If you are saying your gonna have bling bling and ish seriously bro your not gonna look different. TBH gamers are people...and smashers are gamers...by that logic Smashers = people.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
<.<
ok **** it youll find out
Emperor hows 3 sound?

No one will really care. I am not trying to be a **** but hyping up how you look vs how you play is silly. I have seen gamers with sponsors come with official jersey's and get ***** in a matter of seconds. Does that make you kewl? Not really just lucky you won a few tournaments at a scrub tournament.

I really do not care how you look but making stupid assumptions based on a stereotypical view of gamers is totally dumb. So if you come dressed as hood go ahead cause Boss and others do it ( I am from the bronx so no offense Boss I <3 you lolz ) or come and "break" a trend and wear lights or hats or something that makes you feel special. A typical smasher is nothing more than a person. All different and such.

BakiThaG

Smash Apprentice
lol
i hope your not trying to start a flame war
cause thats what it sounds like
or better yet a fight
because thats an insult feel me?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
time ima guess u that falco dude dat brought your whole family 2 chus house lmao
lil b....ill mm you too lol
set the price
I won't be at this tourney so you will have to mm else wheres also idk if ino who you are? Where you one of those kids at planks tourney?

Sorry I just get annoied at silly statements that make no sense

Hes right so theres no need to start a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom