• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
G spot man, Ill MM ur whole crew 5bucks each person, and as an added bonus, ill use LUCAS. It's lucas, what do u have to lose?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
We can still chaingrab Ness and Lucas (using dash grabs) to the end of the stage and end it with a dsmash.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
aight G Squad up
we gonna set up our own room, and Put a lil sign on the door, and anyone who likes to lose money just say the words "money match", then we take ya money, simple.
and we talk **** cuz it makes stuff fun. yea ggs but it makes every experience more competitve which is what we want right? plus we take ya money
between me, blob, spec, and baki, im guessin about a 50$ profit.

edit:
it doesn't make any sense
wtf it with the waivers? this isn't a death match tourney, people don't get angry when they lose they say good game
i don't think the owner understands that we are playing video games, not fighting for our lives
the 18+ venue stay is ******** its should be like 16+ i can understand like 13 year olds <.< but all this crap is unnecessary
4 real right. i dont think anyone is gonna take brawl till you FALL literally.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
At least Boss' new song isn't any of that crocodile ****. But I don't like the beat, it's too passive.

*sigh* Unfortunately I have to be in G-squad since it's the only way my friends could give me rides. But apparently they're being dirty and not tryna find a way (like Jordan's [Bob's] mom) to make it so we ALL could get there. Im wondering if I should even be in it anymore, especially with Baki embarrassing us.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
i asked my mom and she's talkin about she might be able to take us, but i think she has some stuff on saturday so idk. and dont say im doin u dirty, cuz ur parents never took us anywhere or picked us up.

and baki isnt embarresing us. its only embarresing if you talk **** and lose. if you win then its tite. ima win and you gonna win and as long as they dont go norfair(lol) or marth(lmao) baki gonna win.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'll win not cause of MY skill, but cause I live in a better state area.

MD/VA > NJ/NY

Also Doom, how about we forget the MK ditto and place all $20 on the Kirby vs MK
Bad idea. You should be trying to get as much gameplay as your money can get you, so why wouldn't you do two sets? I want to do both MK dittos and Kirby vs. MK, sorry.

can we mm then?
$1, your anything vs. my anything. I'm scared of you now, son.

I could probably eat that in under a minute, I may do one of those 0_0

And Doom, Mk ditto MM, $2

Poyo, MK ditto, however much you want?

Anyone else, MK ditto $1

EE, my MK vs your whatever, $1 or whatever you want
I accept. I'll take it to any amount you want if you'd like.

All those who offered housing to Canada, Thanks but I guess... no one from Canada is going haha. Thanks still.
Does this mean Niko K is not going? If so, I need a new teammate...

oh dear christ they are going to have....MATCHING T-SHIRTS >_<
DA 2.0?

i want to mm you
unless you haz feer
I will MM you as well. My MK vs. your anything, $5?

Anyone wanna crew batle against

Me
Omni
Candy
Boss
Meep

$3 per person???
G-Squad should take this offer.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Anyone get Platinum? I'll battle some people. However, I don't follow competitive Pokemon at all, only casual battles for me. That's not to say that I don't really care about playing someone who knows how to raise and **** with their Pokemon. I'll play anyone.

boss8

Smash Hero
shadowmnvol3 (6:19:39 PM): gay
CafeCheese (6:20:22 PM): ugh go tell gcrap for MM crew
shadowmnvol3 (6:21:39 PM): **** son
shadowmnvol3 (6:21:42 PM): Gcrap

dam G-squad get *****...

but its a joke so dont take to seriously....

falco03

Smash Lord
well can you put this on your tournament page ....................ill charge 10 for beds and room service and stuff and 5 dollors if you just wanna stay the night on the cough or floor or something.......there gonna be playing brawl everywhere so the adress 1401 balsamwood drive laurel MD.............they can come anytime...............The number is 301 879 5881 or 202 413 3356 and ask for stephen.........If you dont need any housing nvm but if u do you can post the adress on your page and let everyone know

falco03

Smash Lord
that was a mistake but for anyone looking for a place to camp or crash the night before or after the tournament my adress is 1401 balsamwood drive laurel md.........we will be charging 10 for a room and room service and 5 juss to crash anywhere in the basement.please cqll 301 879 5881 or 202 280 5100 if your intrested or just come i prefer you call tho

forute

Smash Ace
Anyone get Platinum? I'll battle some people. However, I don't follow competitive Pokemon at all, only casual battles for me. That's not to say that I don't really care about playing someone who knows how to raise and **** with their Pokemon. I'll play anyone.
I wanna play pokemonnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom