• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Okay, quick question. Does anyone know how to make it so the game audio plays at a low volume in the background, but it still records the microphone at a higher volume at the same time?

Basically I want the broadcast to have both sounds going at once. You know, a little pointlessly repetitive music in the background never hurt anyone.

Edit: I'm also in talks with some people to see if someone can record on a separate laptop. Since split cam is weird with the media encoder I use and using it with my pinnacle device and ustream all at the same time makes it go *poof*. Hell if I know what's going on with that.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im going to try to make this! Please make sure my matches have no tripping and inf replays lol. I didn't know at cot4 some matches was being played with no tripping. I lost a match in pools cause of a **** trip into dedede's dtilt.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Im going to try to make this! Please make sure my matches have no tripping and inf replays lol. I didn't know at cot4 some matches was being played with no tripping. I lost a match in pools cause of a **** trip into dedede's dtilt.
Good stuff, I hope you can make it. If you get homebrew and ocarina I can put my SD Card in your Wii when you come.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Okay, quick question. Does anyone know how to make it so the game audio plays at a low volume in the background, but it still records the microphone at a higher volume at the same time?

Basically I want the broadcast to have both sounds going at once. You know, a little pointlessly repetitive music in the background never hurt anyone.

Edit: I'm also in talks with some people to see if someone can record on a separate laptop. Since split cam is weird with the media encoder I use and using it with my pinnacle device and ustream all at the same time makes it go *poof*. Hell if I know what's going on with that.
Pretty sure you can alter the volume levels of each input.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hmm

Pretty sure you can alter the volume levels of each input.
The problem is, Flash Media Encoder only allows you to select one device to stream. The only way I can think of (and this is theoretical) is to have some sort of device that allows left/right as one input, then find a way to use "left" for the game and "right" for the commentator mic. or vice versa...doesn't really matter.:ohwell:

Bouse

Smash Ace
I had a long explanation as to what I was going to do, then I realized that it wouldn't work.

I'll talk to you about this later tonight Silven, and Rykoshet said he'll do the recording so I won't **** with my stream.

Well, other than trying to get it higher than 30 FPS that is :3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Come on MD/VA, we need more housing, Step it up ! :)

@ DookDigity: Good Stuff ,Arizona FTW

hova

Smash Champion
If they wanted to steal a wii without the cords, yeah. Since it is connected to the TV, they couldn't take the cords.
at CoT4 they stole the Wii and left the cords

i'm guessing it would be easy/cheap to pick up replacement cords and a lot easier to snatch a wii if you're not worried about the cords. at that point ur just stuffing a small box into ur jacket

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to attend this (no ride).
Sorry guys.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just noticed that the next Gigabits tournament is on the same day. Sorry; looks like I won't be going to this.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I am so upset I constantly have work johns when tons of tournaments are going on all around me. Not this time. I'll be here! I gotta be here to drool at that 72 inch television.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion

Unbelievable.

I may not come.

I hope my dad is dead and/or dying, he hasn't arrived from work yet and he should've been home an hour ago, according to his schedule. I hope he's dead or something :D

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well bad news, about 5 mins ago he came home from work, :( And how am I pathetic?

If you know my dad, (which you obviously don't lol) and know him for who he is. He acts nice in front of everyone but wow, he talks so much **** behind people's backs. He acts nice, but he's a douchebag when you really know him.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well bad news, about 5 mins ago he came home from work, :( And how am I pathetic?

If you know my dad, (which you obviously don't lol) and know him for who he is. He acts nice in front of everyone but wow, he talks so much **** behind people's backs. He acts nice, but he's a douchebag when you really know him.
Sounds like generic human tendencies to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom