• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Usually for the new consoles they usually or should explain the differences of these new ones and improvements over the older models. At least that is what I would think they would do.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's just too early to tell what this new console can do. Plus with all the time they can work on it they can add new features and software to it.
This.

Once we get more detail on the console and SSB4 + a bunch of other hardcore games are announced for it everyone will be sold on it I'll bet money.

I imagine more details will be released next E3 2012. This year was selling the 3DS and giving people something to drool on for next year.

Life

Smash Hero
Am I the only one really hyped for this? Nintendo has a habit of doing things that look really bad on paper but work out in practice. WiiU actually looks pretty decent on paper IMO, so.... what TRG said.

N64

Smash Champion
Saw new controller/console. Holy crap I hope some FF:Chrystal Chronicle copies spring up utilizing it. And I can't wait to see what else they do with it. Inventory management on controller display? Yessssss. Throwing shurikans off my controller? Sweeeeet. So many possibilities.

It makes the kid in me go weeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuu :D

D

Deleted member

oh my god that was bad

; _____________ ;
Not sure how this was a bad conference. A few things did bother me about it, but I think it was a very good show on their behalf.
Am I the only one really hyped for this? Nintendo has a habit of doing things that look really bad on paper but work out in practice. WiiU actually looks pretty decent on paper IMO, so.... what TRG said.
Nope, I am as well. Others will be too once more games get revealed and it seems as Nintendo aren't backing out on their promise to deliver more core experiences this time around.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Looking at the new console from its front. I won't assume it can't do this or that because we only see the front. We haven't seen the sides or the back to see if has any slots or something to fit a hard drive or anything else.

I don't know how SSB4 would handle as far 3DS and WiiU but if they fixed their online modes that is all I hope for. I don't mind playing with randoms but 2 minute always BB and TB......?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Mario Party with a good online actually sounds like a lot of fun! :o

My only real concern about the controller is its size. Hopefully it isn't too big. I <3 screen idea though.

Playing the upcoming Zelda in bed under the covers with all of the lights off? Yes please.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I honestly think Sony and Nintendo's conference were about the same.

I mean, they announced a new console, but really didn't get every thing (such as the actual console?) out there. Plus, they confirmed alot of what we already knew (Mario Kart for 3DS? Didn't think of that for sure) and showed us a ton of things we already saw (AKA Kid Icarus. And announced, like, something we didn't expect (Luigi's mansion 2).

They didn't even really address the 3DS price point. So, unless they really trick out the 3DS in some way - the Vita may just end up taking the market for the holiday season.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
We saw more of the Vita than the Wii-u and we have a price and estimated release date.

This might be the end of GC compatibility....

finalark

SNORLAX
They didn't even really address the 3DS price point. So, unless they really trick out the 3DS in some way - the Vita may just end up taking the market for the holiday season.
It looks like Sony learned from their mistakes with the PSP, if their Vita presentation proved anything.

I'll probably wait about a year to see if I think the Wii U is worth getting.

Top Bottom