• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 2011

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I didn't tune in until recently. Has Smash 4 been announced or why are people talking about it like it's been confirmed o.o

D

Deleted member

So, when do you think we'll get a SSB4 forum? It's bound to happen within a year or so.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Calm down. This isn't enough to warrant hype.

also, we won't get a forum until more info surfaces as otherwise, it would be exclusively speculation.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Eh.

I'd adapt to a different control scheme for another Smash iteration, personally.

I'm just not sure if I wanna get this new console yet. Just skeptical about it is all.

Smooth Criminal

UberMario

Smash Master
It will be able to use USB External Hard Disc Drives? That's probably a better call than an internal one. It will look strange when it has one attached, though.

finalark

SNORLAX
Now that I know that it is, in fact, a new console and not just a new controller for the Wii I'm less skeptical. I'm not going to say if I plan on buying one until I know more about it, like its online program or how well the controller actually works.

If for some odd reason this thing becomes another Dreamcast then I'm going to say that putting a screen into your controller is bad luck.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
ooh. I saw that image Anth0ny posted(Don't know why it didn't displayed earlier) and I am depressed now despite it being rechargable.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
♛Viper said:
☯ Let's just hope the new Smash Bros supports Classic controller.
you don't have to worry about that, apparantly the Wii-U will support "all" Wii accessories, that includes the Classic controller, Im sure SSB4 will support it just like Brawl supported gamecube controllers.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sakurai announced?

That's preposterous, if any first character is announced it obviously y'know who.

I don't have to say it. :/

:phone:

Top Bottom