• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream matches remaining?

Animal

Smash Lord
hax vs zhu, lucky vs armada (rematch) armada vs hungrybox. m2k vs mango (rematch), jman vs lucky, shiz vs mango, Scar vs Animal =), kage vs tip (rematch), amsah vs m2k, mangos falcon vs hbox jiggz. mangos falcon vs darkrain. darkrain vs jman

Didn't any1 hear scar say that isai STILL has the best tech skill he's ever seen. He said hes faster than him and scar plays FAST.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
ss is so ****ing fun to play, me vs him was sick.
zhu we had some beast matches too good ****
It means a lot to me personally to see great players appreciate what SS does because he hasn't been taken seriously for so long.

And you are really, really good LOL. I don't like how I get hit a couple times and die LOL! But that is why you said you play Ganon =)

HugS™

Smash Lord
I was most impressed by Linguini's ganon and Hax's Falcon than anything else at Pound4.

I'd like to see Linguini vs DEHF/Shroomed

And Hax vs Fly Amanita

These are just my WC vs OOS dream matches :)

I wanted to see Lucky vs everyone, but I got my fix at pound4

OTHERWISE, I always love to see character slayers vs the best of that said character, it's like putting both players to the ultimate test.

Lucky vs Hbox
Any of my Samus ****** droogs (DEHF/Lovage/Kira) vs any Samus
Shroomed vs Hax/Darkrain
SS vs Jman

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Mexico vs. Americans, Europeans. It's about time the best in the universe prove themselves.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Lucky vs HBox would be hype.

I want to see HBox vs Darc though.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
1 of my dream matches happened and I saw it finally.

SS vs M2k was pretty damm good.

I wanna see M2K vs Hax. I'm not sure they played in Tourney yet but if M2K won he'd be a person that can say he's what I call the best 5 falcon mains

DR
SS
Hax
Scar
Isai

what I call The Ferocious Five:laugh:.

Top Bottom