• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream matches remaining?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'd like to see that. If it were your Mario vs his Peach.

"Sorry Mario, but your princess is trying to 4-stock you D:."
I've done the Mario vs. Peach matchup a million times. Its boring to me. I'll only pick Mario vs. Armada if many people wanna see it. I would rather Peach ditto him or pick Fox, Samus, or Pikachu.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I've done the Mario vs. Peach matchup a million times. Its boring to me. I'll only pick Mario vs. Armada if many people wanna see it. I would rather Peach ditto him or pick Fox, Samus, or Pikachu.
I think you could do well with Samus. I saw Hugs play him live in friendlies and he was giving as good as he got.

Animal

Smash Lord
shiz vs mango shiz vs amsah shiz vs lucky shiz vs PP shiz vs hax shiz vs hte worlddddddddddddddd

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I think you could do well with Samus. I saw Hugs play him live in friendlies and he was giving as good as he got.
Thanks. I believe I can do well with Samus too. I was watching it live too. HugS was definitely giving him the business. I was about to play Armada but then Plank stopped friendlies because the tournament was starting :(

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Thanks. I believe I can do well with Samus too. I was watching it live too. HugS was definitely giving him the business. I was about to play Armada but then Plank stopped friendlies because the tournament was starting :(
I give armada props though. It didn't seem like he knew the match-up at all. He adjusted pretty well. However learning how to play against characters and how to play against players is different. He may get the Samus match-up down but the DJ Nintendo match is a completely different story.;)

Dart

Smash Lord
I want to see M2K win a tournament again. he's my hero. if you have to, get mango drunk before you play him again.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I give armada props though. It didn't seem like he knew the match-up at all. He adjusted pretty well. However learning how to play against characters and how to play against players is different. He may get the Samus match-up down but the DJ Nintendo match is a completely different story.;)
Word up. I have a very unique, and weird playing style lol.

I want to see M2K win a tournament again. he's my hero. if you have to, get mango drunk before you play him again.
He will. Just give it time. I also have to have a serious talk with him. Mango definitely doesn't have to be drunk though lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
M2K can win...he just needs to be strong mentally. and as for mty dream matches

HMW vs. BOB$ (DOC DITTOS)

Pink Shinobi vs. Armada

HMW vs. Dogysamich

M2K vs. Tani (marth dittos) but we all know who would win that.

M2K vs. Bombsoldier

Aniki vs. Lord HDL

Lord HDL vs. Germ

Lord HDL vs. Simna (once he stats training again. looked pretty rusty @ CGX this weekend)

Bombsoldier vs. Lord HDL

Bombsoldier vs. Calle W

Calle W vs. Shiz

Calle W vs. SS

M2K (marth) vs. CJ (sheik)

M2K vs. Mach Dash

Simna vs. Darkmusician

M2K vs. Darkmusician

Lord HDL vs. Darkmusician

Mango vs. Lord HDL

Darkmusician vs CJ/Amsah

Amsah vs. CJ (NTSC SHEIK DTTOS)

m2k vs. mango (GFs @ Apex)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
why do you even care. Whoever brought up dj nintendo vs armada in this discussion is just silly
I brought it up myself lol. I just always wanted to play him and I believe it'll be a tight a$$ battle lol.

LoL that guy hates DJ with a passion. I think Ive seen him in livestreams beggin for DJ to get off commentary
I have no idea why. Oh well lol.

duyzee

Smash Cadet
RaynEX vs Lucky Fox Dittos
M2K vs Shiz Rematch
M2kvs Falcomist Marth Dittos

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'd be down to see Thomas Tipman vs Ken playing at the peak of today's metagame. After that I'd like to see Lambchops vs Zhu, then Linguini vs Tipman (a 2010 version of metagame Tipman)

Animal

Smash Lord
I'd be down to see Thomas Tipman vs Ken playing at the peak of today's metagame. After that I'd like to see Lambchops vs Zhu, then Linguini vs Tipman (a 2010 version of metagame Tipman)
I play tip all the time. Dont worry hes still godly haha

Top Bottom