• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

Max?

Smash Champion
We got a salt storm coming in from the west, and a tightness front from the Northwest.

Dude I've been a troll on the boards forever, but I'm the ****ing homie irl. I run my region.

Max?

Smash Champion
New vids coming soon on either Chain-Ace or the M.A.N. channel. You can see me vs. eggm on Alex Strife's FB as well.

N64

Smash Champion
I come in here to see Dogy flipping tables and dopplegangers lollygagging around. Doc boards are crazy.

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
lets just put this back as it should be.

Max?

Smash Champion
Good luck to Shroomed at Genesis. PLEASE don't cop out and use one of your Top Tier secondaries.

That's all I ask.

Max?

Smash Champion
Uhhh.. I can. Especially considering his bracket. You gotta have more faith in your character/the people who play him. Also don't be sleeping on me, I've been putting in that 9-5 and my results back it up.

Max?

Smash Champion
Wait, is that Yedi being mad fake? I've actually been making $ and placing at the last few tournaments I've gone to, why don't you just go back in your hole and die.

-Final-

Aria♪
Efffff I'm so mad that I can't make it to Genesis. I hope all the Doc mains who could make it **** for me. :V

Next time. Next time for sure.

:quill:

Max?

Smash Champion
Hoooly ****. If the Genesis results are true, I'm so proud of you shroomed.

Goddamn ****ing immaculate.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
aight, I have to point out the hilarity.

I like how no matter WHAT SHROOMED DOES, it's always "what the **** happened" or "if that actually happened". I'm not gunna front and act like I myself didn't say this, but that **** just had me rofling when I looked on here and see "if those results are real"

I MEAN IM NOT STILL NOT GIVIN YOU CREDIT SHROOMED, YOU PAID SOME PEOPLE OFF O_O, I just think it's hilarious that EEEEEEEEVERYBODY is like "wait what??" when this happens.

[/troll]

-pat on the back- Good job.

Max?

Smash Champion
I wasn't trying to troll shroomed, there was just no confirmation on the bracket and all I had heard was rumors.

****ing immaculate dude, good ****.

Top Bottom