• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

VGmasta

Smash Lord
The vids of cactus and hmw are in the crew battle. Second last part. 6 i think?
Cactus is a genius lol. Its like 'you cant beat me if i dont run in without thinking! I'm fox!' lololol .
Yeah, I can see that was kinda tough for HMW. Fox is tough for Doc in general because they can out space Doc easier on stages that big. And HMW looked a little shook up at the situation. But, that's ok. You'll get it next time waffles!

On a side note, I'm coming to find that a lot of the well-known Docs are "black"! And I'm not talkin' about the color of the character's outfit either.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
And as for the whole "throw pills at peach" strat, that works perfectly fine unless you come across a peach that knows how to get around/through pills. It's not hard for them to do at all, really. I've played mike g enough recently to know what it's like.
asdfjkl;

I raged.

unknown522

Some guy
Battlefield limits Link's recovery. FoD and Dreamland are where Link <3's.

Also, I think I'm pretty much done with Melee for now. BB is lotsa fun.
Please tell me you don't play V-13?

Yeah. Fox is good vs Doc, imo.
Yeah.

Oh, I was supposed to type some stuff about To5, I've been slacking all day, my bad.

___

I did want to say that, over the years, alot of fox mains "feel as is doc does real good (and/or) soft counters fox)". I've always laughed dead in their face when they said it, but it's not an unheard of concept.

___

And as for the whole "throw pills at peach" strat, that works perfectly fine unless you come across a peach that knows how to get around/through pills. It's not hard for them to do at all, really. I've played mike g enough recently to know what it's like.
Back in early 2006, Raynex used to say "mario is the best character in the game".

For the peach thing, I think that being aggro on her with lots of d-smash is really good.

Edit: seeing waffles avatar reminded me to DL the "Word of Mouf" album.

Thanks.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Aight, so I'm about to start crackin on this bit by bit.

If you wanna pull the information out of this, you're going to have to do a crapton of reading (or some good skimming), cause I got it down for myself and I know what I need. XD

TO5 Write-up.

T'was a s***ton of fun. Done. Hilarity all day long. On the ride up with jx31, talkin about random *** jrpg games (Mana Khemia stays on broke tier. The end.), at Fullmetal's house, super jankin on people with Yay and many other (and druggin some people in SC4 and SF4. Winds are swirling), and at the venue runnin some of the wackest commentary ever. 7 Years combo.

___

-cuts out teams part- I did a section for teams, and realized that it really didnt have too much to do with doc at all. I'll post it if people want, but it's mostly just random talk.

___

Singles went like this:

My pool was Vilt, Jx31, Rx, Boat, Joot, Ali, Me, and some other guy (Sorry other guy, I just dont remember your name :|)

Things to note from pools.

Playing boat was pretty hilarious. He's plays falco. He's aight, fairly good. Playing against a good person with Everlasting Yayhuzz behind you talking trash makes any match hard as hell cause you're too busy laughing your *** off to do stuff that makes sense. I dont know how many times I got hit by some laser -> f.smash nonsense cause Im thinkin about what yay was saying. -shrug- It worked out for me anyway. ^_^

Joot played G&W against me. Most specifically, he waited till I got done with a match, jumped the cube, and plugged into P1. I unleashed a quick flurry if comedic curses and insults for him actually reading one of my f***ing threads.XD It was hilarious. With that being said, he actually gave me a run for my money. It's not every day I see a competent G&W, and then dealing with the whole Higher-Port G&W matchup is different. He CP'd me to Brinstar and that was actually pretty disgusting for me. I pulled it out with some nonsense, but now I actually have a stage to ban vs G&W. Hitboxes stay out for 10 years on that stage.

Pools was the 3rd time I squared off vs XiF 1v1 (the end of teams, crews, and pools). 2-1 XiF. Not too much changed, but I did realize that I run from peach too much. And when I say run, I dont mean running and throwing pills. It's me running away from her float too much not wanting to trade. When I thought about it, I dunno how many times I let him float behind me, nair, and then do something else then land. Entirely too much time. I gotta work on that.

Last, and definitely not least to note was me playing Ali. When I heard he was in my pool, I thought I was going to get annhilated. Ironically, I didnt. Infact, I held my own. 2-1 Ali. I still dont like the Capfal matchup at all. I wont go as far as to say it's my worst anymore because I've played it and worked on it so **** much, but sheesh. I had the lead on Ali game 3, full stock lead, and that man made 3 good reads and evened it up. 2 tech chases from 1 grab had me making 0 good decisions. Numbers, yo.

So, in brackets, I had sineses Match 1. I've played him a few times before. Falco main from... somewhere in the mid-south (Sorry I cant remember man). Nothing special to note, I chaingrabbed like the jack*** that I am and dunked and caped and all that stuff people hate about doc.

Match 2 I played IHaveSpaceBalls. Samus main from Tenn. Now this was a **** interesting match for me. For all the times I've played Alpha (a fairly standard, really smart samus) and Desu (a ridiculously campy, fairly smart samus), I've never been able to beat IHSB (a ridiculously aggressive, fairly smart samus) in all (3) of the times I've played him. TO5 was different. Game 1 was ... somewhere. I dont remember. I really dont remember what the set count for this match was because both matches were 6½ minutes of pure concentration each time. I swear it was 2-0, but it felt like I was sittin next to him for an eternity. IHSB did a pretty good job of keeping pressure on me, catching me trying to cheat him with bad aerials (read: something that isnt a f.air), and just overall doing stuff to keep me off balance. I kept trying to cheat him by WDing in on his F.tilt and would get met with a Jab. (Yeah, I try to rushdown F.tilts that I shield, I gotta fix that). He also did a good job of cutting me off. I kept getting clipped by U.airs. I just had to take everything one step at a time and look for mistakes. Any kind of smash, coming in behind caped missles, slotting in f.airs, etc etc. The one big thing I did learn from this matchup is that I need to figure out what throw of doc's did the most damage. The end of Game 2 came down to the classic Dogy-vs-Alpha-on-Dreamland-Ending where I have to throw him to death at 200+ %. It was pretty intense. I think I actually had a good lead on IHSB so I wasnt pressured, but it was the fact that I knew I could get grabs but I couldnt kill him from it. :(

Match 3 was Soft. Now, this match and the next match are going to start some discussion about "Sheik is Doc's hardest matchup." First off, yeah, Soft played Sheik. Im not going to go into the history of why he played sheik instead of jiggs. This whole match was really us being complete jerks to each other.
-Game 1 was on PS. The whole match was basically him camping on a platform throwing needles and me chaingrabbing. It was pretty pink up in there. I was doing good to catch him trying to run off platforms with u.tilts, but the match was still hard because I didnt/couldnt really do too much to him on the platform.
-Game2 = his CP. YS. More of the same. He got a slight lead in the middle of this nonsense, and then I made it worse by screwing up and SDing. I think I did my patented "screw up a ledgehop waveland" or something. I didnt lose my composure, but dropping a stock in a matchup like this is kinda big.
-So it was my CP for game 3. He banned FD, so he pretty much knew what was coming. Corneria. It was not pretty. I camped sooooooooooooooo bad. I mean, it's how I play corneria, get the lead and stay ON TOP of the fin so I can work CGs. As long as I have the lead there's no say about it, the match is going up top. I've got plenty of time to spare. And that's pretty much how the game went, working on frustration and just keeping the lead and control of the match.

So match 4 was the beginning of the end. Nothing like looking at the monitor to see your next match is probably going to be will be M2K. Oof.

He went sheik on me and did the exact same thing Soft did. The main difference is that M2k was waaaaaaaay more patient than soft and took pretty much no risk what so ever. He spent the ENTIRE match waiting for me to screw up and milked it for all it was worth. That was literally the slowest *** beating I ever got in smash.

Game 1 was on PS, and m2k got real comfy on the right platform. When I realized that he wasnt going to get tired and atleast try to run off and f.air -> jab me, I was at a loss as to what to do. He never came off the platform unless he hit confirmed a needle.

In retrospect, I think there were a few things I coulda did. I coulda tried caping some needles back at him, coulda tried getting some pills on the platform and taking different positions, but it's kinda hard to think of that stuff on the fly when you're sitting on the live stream. Im no john choi.

My CP was hilarious. I thought I had a great plan for everything I had to consider.
-FD was banned, so yeah, there went the BnB.
-I wanted to go to Mute City, but I was pretty sure that if M2K HAD to run at me with Sheik, he could do it and be fine. I also didnt want to see his Marth. The thing that ultimately made me go against this was the fact that I know he's been playing alot of Peach lately. I've already noted that I need to work on the peach matchup, and on mute city? *Shiver*
-The next option was Corneria. Realistically, the only thing that stopped me was the fact that he camped me out with sheik, and I was sure he'd do it with Fox. I really SHOULD have tried it, but I "came up with a better idea"

So I went KJ64, I figured "Well, the middle platforms move, so I doubt he could stay in a good position, and the side platforms are too high for him to work from, so I should be good." Realistically, my plan kinda worked, but there was one flaw in it. I didnt bank on him sitting on the platforms anyway (which he did), so with that considered, it was too high for me to do ANYTHING to him. *Rolls eyes* Back fired. But it was a good learning experience as I proceeded to get 3 stocked in 6 minutes. -laughs to the losers bracket-

Next match was NES Noob (yeah, that sugoi kawaii weeabo name on the results, lol). Heeeeeeeeeeeeee 2-0'd me. Doc vs Falcon. I CP'd him to FD, and I had the lead just like against Ali, and he proceeded to do pretty much the exact same thing ali did. I have a lead, he makes 2 reads after 1 tech and evens it up. Maybe I need to work on... not being readable? (I thought I did everything as best I could). The end was kinda comical. Im on the ledge, come up and shield. He FHs, then spaces a bair. I wiff a shieldgrab (thinking I can catch him). He runs out and does a pivot nair. I shield and get pushed back onto the ledge. This process happened 3 times (I assumed he'd changed up on the 3rd time, because most people repeat the same sequence twice. Maybe he thought the same thing?) I dont really remember how we came out of the situation, I just remember cursing somebody out because NESNoob eventually u.aired me out of a double jump, and somebody was telling him GG as I was floating in the air. I was mad because Doc's recovery is so bad you can say GG at that point and time. ^_^ Good times.

___

Friendlies. I played a crapload of them. Played alot of random stuff. Played alot of wack matchups.

Things that are getting noted.

1) The massive army of luigis I played
2) Doc Dittos with DJ Nintendo
3) Doc/Pika vs Pikachad
4) Doc/Yoshi vs Bloshi
5) Doc/Zelda vs Shag

__

1) Dear god there were so many luigis there. And I played everyone of them EXCEPT FOR LOZR's Luigi sadly. (I didnt know he was serious about his lu till everybody was crowding around him as he almost took a game off of/beat chops).

But for the other luigis? God I learned the matchup fairly well that day. I didnt play any super spectacular luigis (no offense). The list consisted of
-Desertking
-GTFO
-Biglou
-Hazzard
-and a few more.

I already knew the basics of the matchup, anything you do is pretty much going to make them respond with nair, pill to control the WD zone, if you jump, you better be b.airing or you're getting chopped, if you look like you're going to try to punish an aerial, you're going to get n.aired, etc etc. What I learned was mostly spacing in the matchup.

a) If you're standing outside of their WD range, that's when you want to throw the most pills. Mostly ground pills, to obviously hinder their WD movement. Move around as you see fit.

B) Once you're in their WD range, you have to know their attack pattern. If they love coming in and attacking, block and punish. More-often-than-not, you can catch a luigi spacing poorly because of how big their wavedash is (No, Im not making a blanket statement. A few of these luigis could actually control their WD distance very well). It just happens. If you catch them, doing anything in your space, grab and work with it. The one thing you really have to look for is their grab. It's not so much that they can get alot of damage for it (unless you DI in and let them), but it's what beats your shield. You can opt to f.tilt, but you have to be weary of smashes. Another thing you can do meet their WD in is to SH an aerial, but you have to be weary that they dont read your read (counterread? Lol), and SH an aerial. But then you could just to a nair instead of a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair~~OMG THEORY FIGHTER LOL. (You gotta know what happens from what)

c) Edgeguarding. Lu isnt going too far out on you, but it's not like he cant stop you. But when you edgeguard him? Oh man it's pretty dumb. You have to know that misfire wont kill you unless you're at a decent percent, so you have some leeway to try to cape green missile the other way. You want to keep him from being able to jump under the ledge, that way he cant make you guess when he's going to up+b. You want to make him jump TO the ledge (vertically, not the literal act of jumping TO the ledge). One thing that helps this is learning said luigi's green missile tendencies. (Some try to make it back with the green missile for a high recovery, some try to green missile below the ledge, out of your range and jump up, some try to flat out hit you for trying to punish it, and some mix and match.) Make em up+b w/o a jump and you're golden.

d) beyond that, it's really just having to deal with it. It's kinda different from the norm, but nothing crazy. I've come to find that battlefield works as a good neutral to take away their option of side-b'ing into the wall on recovery. Other than that, *shrug* take your pick. I personally would still probably take a luigi to FD or Corneria becaaaause that's me. I do know that floats works well against luigi, but that mighta been the one I played back in the day. (Ram)

___

2) Doc Dittos with DJN were definitely the most frustrating doc dittos I've ever done. He's got to have the best defensive playstyle any doc has. It's pretty ridiculous.

For the people who care, he beat me more often than not. If that's all you wanted to read into this, skip to where ever you wanted to go.

I've never played ANY doc in doc dittos where I couldnt punish their for doing too many FH pills. And he definitely did waaaaay too many FH pills cause I was having a field day running under them. But the thing is his pill spacing is on point. He had no problem fading back to the ledge, or going PAST the ledge and up+bing if need-be. His pill game is pretty good.

Beyond that, playing against him was like playing regular fighting game AI. Every time you do an input, it has to go through the system, and the system responds with a move that will usually counter yours. It's pretty frustrating. He really didnt do anything new, amazing, or outstanding. Hell, I honestly questioned alot of things he did inspite of the fact that it worked. But in the end, it worked. It didnt matter if I could run under a pill and know he was going to roll in, more-often-than-not, he made it work.

And speaking of his roll, that kinda reminds me, he's ridiculously good at hitconfirming his jab. We played like, 10 matches or so, and I dont think he EVER d.smashed my shield. Anytime he looked to poke it, it would ALWAYS be jab->f.tilt. It was pretty weird.

But it was just frustrating. He's so good at poking and chipping damage that its not funny. I swear to god he CANT really combo (he says he can, but we've never seen it XD), but for the way he plays he doesnt have to, he's ridiculously good at reading and mixing up.

Speaking of which, he pretty much convinced me that my recovery is pretty bad. I cant count how many times he popped up waveland -> b.airs on me. Now, I know im not a recovery genius or anything (especially with doc), but it was to the point of where I kinda just wanted to give up when I got a decent way off the stage. Now, I know this is a fault I have myself, cause I remember greenmario doing the same thing to me whenever we play (in the past, he wasnt at TO5), lambchops told me my recovery was *** terrible after playing with him for a while (weeks ago, I didnt play him at TO5), and rockcrock pretty much janked on me the same way DJN did. So I'm obviously missing something here.

I still got my dunks. Still got my dunks.
--Random Sidenote--
Which reminds me, I need to work on new ways to dunk people. People are starting to find the "hard spot", and it's making life bad. I realized that I missed a ridiculous amount of dunks during the day.

A real bad habit that I noted is that whenever I do a SH Dunk, I'll SHFFL the f.air. I've been wondering why I've been having a hard time with it lately. Gotta air it out.

__

3) Played some Pikachad. Sadly, I didnt money match him for charity (He was doing a real good thing with the idea, and I really feel like a ***** for not atleast donating a dollar).

The only thing I wanted to note is that yes, it's true. You can NEVER, ever be above pikachu. You never have a reason to, and it will just lead tail spikes and whatnot.

For years I've been scared to death of pikachad, and this weekend made me feel somewhat better because I wasnt getting slapped all over the place. Now it's just getting used to him (which isnt going to happen unless I magically wind up in Tenn).

__

4) So, bloshi came up to me and we played for a while. It's not every day you see a Yoshi. It's not every day you see a competent yoshi. And it's not every day you see a GOOD competent yoshi. So I sat down and played him for like, an hour?

I actually know quite a few things about yoshi already because I played bloshi and yoshido (and I think park?) in the past, and I messed around with yoshi for low tiers. So I know the deal about edge eggs, the flexibility of yoshi's aerials due to DJC, yoshi's fairly good comboability, air grab (neutral b), mini-spotdodge (f.smash), yada yada.

The few things I learned from this matchup were this.

A) Caping eggs is golden. Eggs are an amazingly good combo starter for yoshi. So imagine if you SH Capeland an egg and it hits? ^_^ Yeah.

B) Chaingrabbing yoshi is fairly hard. Bout as hard as chaingrabbing a ganon who knows how to get out easily (glares at chaddd).

C) Going more into grabs, if you're late on dunking yoshi, he's just going to DJ out of it, giving him super armor. He's still going to get hit (he cant respond fast enough unless you're horribly slow), it's just... he wont die. ... Infact, it's pretty much like you just went up there and u.aired him. -shrug- weird.

D) Last, but not least, dumb matchup knowledge. Yoshi has a problem coming out of shield, because he cant jump out of his shield (Yoshi 101). Because of this, he's obviously going to roll around some. Wanna screw with him? Cape him.

Think about it, when yoshi's in shield, he's in an egg, with no (real) noticable way of telling which way he's facing. If you think about it, it doenst really mean too much, but it could cause for some quick confusion to save you from catching a roll -> d.smash (or roll -> d.tilt).

__

5) Last, I played Shag. Zelda player from GA. Played him once in tourney like, last year, but I just never get to play friendlies with him. Actually wound up dropping a few games because of the 2 mistakes you just cannot make against zelda.

1) You cant space bad. That's all she's got. If you space well, she's not doing anything.

2) You can NEVER smash her shield. You can read this right now, and if you've never played a zelda before, you'll probably do this for a while before you realize what's happening. I've read it for years, I heard it for ages, I used to play Zelda myself messin around, and it took 3½ games and me audibly saying "Oh, no wonder Im getting kicked, Im smashing your shield" for me to register that that's a big no no. Guess what happened afterwards?

.... Downsmashed that **** some more. XD

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE END OF THE WRITEUP. Have fun.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Match 2 I played IHaveSpaceBalls. Samus main from Tenn.

Next match was NES Noob (yeah, that sugoi kawaii weeabo name on the results, lol).
Why did you clarify who IHSB is, but not me? ;_;

Yeah, good read. Interesting.

Dogy got 9th. Next Tipped Off 7th I call it.

Red Ninja or Blake or Tea Leaf scientific name I can't spell is from Middle TN.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
That's no doubt the longest post I've seen here yet Dogy! Sounds like you had a blast though! I wish I could have gone up there with Harriettheguy and RockCrock; they both live in my area and they're pretty beast. But college places both time and money constraints on my half. I don't know how they always manage time to go to these tournaments all the time. Your commentary is so interesting in an unorthodoxed manner. You use all of these patent terms, like "the six blue lines" and "McDonalds three-piece", lol!

And the messing up the ledgehop>waveland is MY patent SD! As for the Luigi matches, they would probably hate the way I play since I pill spam alot against slow floaties!

I hope to see some of these dittos that you're talkin about with DJ Nintendo. The way you described his playstyle sounds kind of like my style, as far as pill spacing goes.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Dogy, the match ended with you spotdodging and the second nair hitting you. You try to jump and then I upair you just when you did that.

I kept doing it because it is so absurdly safe and I thought you would try something like jumping out of shield or something. <_<

Forgot to put that part in.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
So where exactly is this conversation? I'm too lazy to read over the 200+ pages I've missed so please catch me up to the current topic. And yes RockCrock is fckin' amazing I love that guy. QueenDVS too.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
tl;dr Dogy post for those with less time.

Basically Dogy played a bunch of people, beat them, got to M2K, and got camped to death on Pokemon Stadium. He then counterpicked Kongo, thinking that M2K would approach him.

He didn't go Mute because he doesn't feel strong fighting Peach and lost to XIF in pools 2-1 and noticed some common mistakes he usually makes (letting XIF run around and do a billion FC Nair --> whatever he feels like) and M2K's been playing a lot of Peach for some reason.

He didn't go FD because of ban.

He didn't go Corneria because he thought M2K would camp him on Corneria with Fox, but not on Kongo with Sheik.

Prior to being ***** to death by Marshmallows and Kumbaya, he played generic Falco #4518, Spaceballs, and S0ft. Spaceballs he somehow beat, despite failing numerous times prior (3). S0ft went Sheik and camped needles. Dogy succeeded.

After losing to M2K he lost to NES N00b's Falcon because he got hit and then didn't trust the heart of the cards.

Pools:

Dogy lost to XIF. Not enough moves. In general. XIF ran around doing anything and he didn't do anything about it.

Ali beat him 2-1.

Joot used P1 and GaW so he couldn't do D-throw D-smash combo and was counterpicked to Brinstar because GaW's moves last even longer than usual there.

Yay is a gay.

Friendlies:

DJ Nintendo is about as defensive or more defensive than Boss during Doc dittos.

Bloshi plays Blue Yoshi. How clever. And is good with him, apparently.

Pikachad wanted money but Dogy is black. Don't get above Pikachu.

Don't smash on Zelda's shield.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
"Rockcrock misses the tech chase, wtf I thought white people could read?"

- lolol SAMICCCCCH
I know, I laughed so hard at that too!

So where exactly is this conversation? I'm too lazy to read over the 200+ pages I've missed so please catch me up to the current topic. And yes RockCrock is fckin' amazing I love that guy. QueenDVS too.
SmashMac's back!! The Dogy convo is on the previous page, You'll be able to tell cause it's such a long post!

Doc is such a **** character though, I don't care what the tier list says!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
LOL @ KK. That's a pretty good tl;dr.

__

and the slow roast is finally up

Lemme go get some popcorn.

__

Edit: Ya know, after watching that, I'd like to say that, with the writeup, I wasnt complaining that m2k camped me. Im just letting you guys know what happened since.. that kinda was the point of it.

And dear god I see the mistakes I made in that.

VGmasta

Smash Lord

Edit: Ya know, after watching that, I'd like to say that, with the writeup, I wasnt complaining that m2k camped me. Im just letting you guys know what happened since.. that kinda was the point of it.

And dear god I see the mistakes I made in that.
That must've sucked though. Sheik's already a horrible match vs. Doc. Let alone M2K's Shiek. I can't wait to see how that went.

**after watching the match***
Dogy (Doc) vs M2k (Sheik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Ku_y1YByU

Dude, that was painful to watch. I see exactly what you meant by the needle confirmation follow ups. But that phantom F-air on a Sheik with 174%, that was just plain crunked up! Sounds like you summarized your match pretty well in your long post about the tourney Dogy.

The video was great except for the couple of random blackouts! I'm guessing you lost that second stock at Poke Stadium (PS) after he F-aired you away. I liked the way you angled the pills in the match, especially the ones during the Fire formation at PS; that was genius! Caping him through the tree and through the construction (of the rock formation) were smart moves as well! You read the recovery at 9:12 so beautifully! A F-smash follow up would've been even nicer than a platform drop B-air! But for future references though, I know I'm not to take a Sheik to Kongo Jungle (KJ) 64! Sheik's downward trajectory of air needles allow her to camp on the top platforms too easily. The upper platforms assisted her recoveries too!

Anyways, good match! I prolly would've gotten 4-stocked on a map like KJ64. I would've counterpicked Final Destination just because Sheik's Up-B recovery won't have a platform to land on (F-smash that junk all day) and M2K wouldn't platform camp needles their either!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^that reminds me--I was gonna toss out awhile ago that the pilling someone camping at the tree like that was possible, but forgot--glad to see other people do it ^_^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh you can take a sheik to KJ64, you just have to make sure they're not going to camp you.

Like I said, I thought I had a great idea in using a stage with those high platforms cause I thought he wouldnt be able to use them. Come to find out that just made it worse.

In all actuality, after watching the set again last night, I realized that the platforms werent my problem at all. It was just the same problem I have vs peach in that I dont attack enough.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I saw those matches. Sheik has always been a hard character to get around and being played like that would make things much worse. Forcing Doc. to approach with Sheik was a good call on his part.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I like KK version better lol
so it's been 2 years since you played M2K *Pound2* and you did slightly better
you took a combine 2 stock in 2 games vs 1 stock in 2 games lol. I'm proud of you
I on the other hand nearly beat his Fax so go me lol
<3 Doc forums

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Don't pick M2K to gay levels.

Unless you play a floaty.

The stage will either jew you, or M2K himself will out-jew you, or the combination will ride each other and produce jewish homosexuality like you wouldn't believe.

See: Kels vs M2K on Corneria. When it gets posted. Someday.

Gea

Smash Master
Wait wtf Dogy since when did you use that Tag? I've been using that tag since 06. Wait wtf. And the color/port I use. WTF DOGY

PS I had to fight Inui's Sheik last weekend and he CP'd my Doc TO KJ64. Won't say much about that set lest he pop in, LOL.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
HOLY **** where in the hell did all that green text come from. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha I got logged out while reading Dogy's green wall of text.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But I noticed some mistakes ;3. And here it is haha:

Haha, I see. I read it, and I found some mistakes lol:

DogySamich said:

Another thing you can do meet their WD in is to SH an aerial, but you have to be weary that they dont read your read (counterread? Lol), and SH an aerial. But then you could just to WHAT a nair instead of a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair~~OMG THEORY FIGHTER LOL. (You gotta know what happens from what)
the yellow part was where the mistake was. TELL ME WHAT IS WAS I NEED TO LEARN.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Luigi is a clown.

Doctor Mario is a Doctor.

Doctors don't know clown biology. So Doctor Mario doesn't know what to do about Luigi.

Luigi knows what to do about everyone though because he's a clown and clowns just do the same stuff over and over.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Does Doctor Mario need to study some more? Or does he need to ask about it from someone who knows about Luigi?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Luigi is a clown.

Doctor Mario is a Doctor.

Doctors don't know clown biology. So Doctor Mario doesn't know what to do about Luigi.

Luigi knows what to do about everyone though because he's a clown and clowns just do the same stuff over and over.

LOL
I actually LOL at this post
Luigi is a clown
*continues to laugh*

Top Bottom