• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I am like the exact opposite of mew except for my attitude

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
lol i was thinking of posting a picture and photoshopping lanturns head onto mine :p but i wont. cause i ruined the joke.

anyone know any good websites to post music up on? like an artist page just to make a playlist. i dont want to use myspace if possible. anyone? :p

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Stannum you just got sig'd.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:(smileys make sigs show up easier.)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

D0N

Smash Ace
Cyphus is up taunt
Ripple is down taunt
Ook you should post the side taunt somehow :laugh:

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
needs more rage

yeah i heard rag ripped him one (ps lives like 10 min away so he told me the johns)
but i ment the match up vs lucas -_- lol
lol infinite

i'm 21 turning 22 this year, maybe i'm a bit old to be playing this stuff still but i dont care i'll be playing video games when i'm on my deathbed :)

that be me

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v378/161/44/654840563/n654840563_4877431_7065.jpg
don't worry, you're fine till you're 24-25

everyone should post what they look like. cuz I hear that all DK mains look like him.
been happening for a bit now >.>

I had an old one from herb 2. Does anyone else think dk is garbage online. It seems like I have no control over anything I do.
he's terrible, you can't punish ****.

lol i was thinking of posting a picture and photoshopping lanturns head onto mine :p but i wont. cause i ruined the joke.

anyone know any good websites to post music up on? like an artist page just to make a playlist. i dont want to use myspace if possible. anyone? :p
check out last.fm for music

/caught up

D0N

Smash Ace
lmao wow so thats how its done. He should make that his victory dance when he wins his next tournament.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've been thinking about this for awhile but would you guys want like an interview thread?

I couldn't manage it but I think it would be fun

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Lol I should do some pics for this thread. I bet it would throw off most of your mental images of me. WC DK's and Ripple already know what I look like though.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ LOL @ BIgfoot.

I wouldnt have either.

D0N

Smash Ace
I thought rag was black for some reason lol. I thought just about everyone else was not.

ook

Smash Lord
I always assumed Big O was black... for some reason. Lol it just seems to be the kind of name for someone with that "black attitude" to be named "Big O." :)

quick picture of me:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lmao at the thread title. DK mains aren't half as sexy as peach mains ;D.... mabey Ripple since he hung out with us at genesis and may have had sexiness gifted upon him ;x

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2493779&l=ca8e71e8ed&id=527576008

I don't know how to just make it one picture, so yay for everyone now having the ability to facebook stalk me.

You DK mains. Always looking like your Mains.
NO U! :mad:

Is everyone taking new pics just for this thread? lol

Or are they getting old pics?
Mine is new, but only because I also needed a new one for my facebook. :laugh:

I've been thinking about this for awhile but would you guys want like an interview thread?

I couldn't manage it but I think it would be fun
I like this idea, although I'm with daisho on this one. Who would be interviewed? D:

So how old is everyone here?
18, yet I'm going to be a sophomore in college. :)

to be honest I would have never guessed you were black
I'm with ook on this one, Big O just seems like a kind of black...username? I guess? Something like that.

yes it's true

check it out :D
http://www.barefooters.org/

It makes walking fun and it's good for your feet.
Wait....you don't wear shoes anywhere? I do that when I go for walks, but I wear shoes when I go like...out to eat and such. :\ I agree though, being barefoot is amazing. :)

**** mang, I'm never taking a three day break again. Five pages of stuff to read isn't fun.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
i played so bad :p but thats not to discredit you you'd still probably beat me IRL lol. fun games though.
No I bet you'd beat me offline, haha. I haven't played many offline matches except with friends so I have a lot of wifi habits, and I'd get punished like crazy haha. Yes, those were some really fun matches.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i just got a new laptop, and i want to record some wifi matches so i can see where i can improve. can anyone tell me what is neccessary to accomplish this?

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
hey a new DK, welcome friend! don't be shy about posting on the boards, they need as many people as they can get. even if you dont know much, post in the Q&A thread for intelligent responses to your questions. ya. there are not many of us on these boards :p

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Stannum!
I´m very timid, and I have this account 3 mounths ago, but I look at the DK boards EVERY SINGLE DAY =)
I have learned too much in this forum with the DK players.

Sorry for my bad english, I´m from Brazil.

daisho

Smash Lord
Thanks Stannum!
I´m very timid, and I have this account 3 mounths ago, but I look at the DK boards EVERY SINGLE DAY =)
I have learned too much in this forum with the DK players.

Sorry for my bad english, I´m from Brazil.
Your english isn't so bad! Many americans speak worse than that.

You can post and there is a good chance we won't be extremely angry!

You sound like a nice person, feel free to ask any questions or posting anything you want. I am excited to hear more from you!

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Daisho!

I have learned some nice ATs from this board like UpB in Yoshi´s Island, but I have some questions that I will ask later on the Q&A thread.

I will put some videos of my DK in the youtube later, so you will know more about me =)

Nice to meet you guys!

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
cool, your english is better than normal for anyone on the internet. I especially enjoy your capitalization and punctuation, it makes your text easier to read :p. im looking forward to the vids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom