• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Videos sound good. Grats on college :)

Any of y'all see the grand finals of SNES? I think I heard they had a livestream, maybe? Can't wait until I can find them/watch them again. Seriously though... who stands while playing through 2 whole sets?

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Videos sound good. Grats on college :)

Any of y'all see the grand finals of SNES? I think I heard they had a livestream, maybe? Can't wait until I can find them/watch them again. Seriously though... who stands while playing through 2 whole sets?
People who wanna win the big money! I hope I can get there one day. With the Strong Kong. From Africa.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
how come everyone is shocked when a DK main is black? its not like people are shocked when falco mains are black. maybe its just because of that Kentucky Fried Falco.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
and how peach mains are girls/gay or super cool

its not that shocking

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
falco shoots his gun like a gangster, and DK is just a ***.
people tend to play characters with something in common w/ them. I'm hairy as a freakin' monkey.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i've met a lot of black dudes that play Sonic, purple Diddy and blue Kirby. they wont deviate from those colors.

Tujex

Smash Ace
how come everyone is shocked when a DK main is black? its not like people are shocked when falco mains are black. maybe its just because of that Kentucky Fried Falco.
lol, I fit into the stereotype.

I like to smile and cargo throw my girlfriend around the room from time to time. Not to mention I tend to swat people rather then punch them. And when I do I wind my punches up before throwing them...

Guess me and the big guy have a lot in common. Since we both coincidentally hate Italian plumbers...

Tujex

Smash Ace
You haven't been here in SOOO long, welcome back!
That wasn't directed at me was it?

Lol, I've just been SUUPER lurking. But now that Smash is consuming my free life once more, I figured it'd be time to come out of the bushes and start posting.

D0N

Smash Ace
Have fun and good luck

And learning bad matchups is better than counterpicking ussually. That way your focused on one character. Except the penguin if the infinate is not banned

minford10

Smash Cadet
yeah my secondardy (fox) is not near as strong as my dk so i have relied on matchup knowledge in the past. standing infinite is banned so ill be going dk all the way

and what made me go from being a smash noob to smash child...is it number of posts or how long i have been on smashboards or something else?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Depending on number of posts you have your title changes.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Have fun and good luck

And learning bad matchups is better than counterpicking ussually. That way your focused on one character. Except the penguin if the infinate is not banned
I'm actually going to my first tourney (as DK, I've been to two before earlier this summer) this next weekend as well. And although I don't think the infinite is banned, I'm still keeping to DK if they use DDD. Probably stupid, but I know that none of my other characters are nearly as good, and I'll probably lose either way as it is. :laugh:

...especially considering the only D3 main I know of in MI is lain...*sigh*

Oh, and for those who don't know, this is Barrage. :p Changed my name because it didn't fit like I first thought it would. :(

yeah my secondardy (fox) is not near as strong as my dk so i have relied on matchup knowledge in the past. standing infinite is banned so ill be going dk all the way

and what made me go from being a smash noob to smash child...is it number of posts or how long i have been on smashboards or something else?
It's post count. :p I don't quite remember the numbers for all that stuff, but I want to say the next jump is at...250? I might be wrong though. It might just be 100. :ohwell:

EDIT: ****, ninja'd by Jmex...

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
****, does anyone know where I could find a DK necktie? Like...kinda more authentic. No half-***** stuff. I've been looking on teh interwebz for a while now, and I can't seem to find one at all. :(

I'm looking for a hat as well, but I think I might have found a few of those. Just need a necktie...

Thanks to anyone who could help. :D

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Lol, Right now, I only have like 2. I lost my other 4 or so. :(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've got a pokemon outfit and a link outfit. too bad LEGAN broke the master sword!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Lol, Right now, I only have like 2. I lost my other 4 or so. :(
I knew it was you that I saw the picture of... <_<

But where'd you get it at? D: Was it online or at a local store? And if a local store, which one? I wanna look it up...

D0N

Smash Ace
Anyone live near the LA airport? im gonna be stuck there for 9 hours or so on dec.3rd or 4th and it would be nice to play a few matches or something while I wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom