• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisho

Smash Lord
Chances are ill go to an NJ state school and get in for free, just wanted to see if anybody went somewhere and really liked it.

I haven't taken a picture of myself in so long...

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I got a handful of em when I went to Eforall a year ago.

One of them ripped, and I lost a couple somewhere in the house. So right now I only know where 2 of them are. :(

Also I used to play Bass, although I haven't picked it up in years. I also do the occasional rapping and occasional music making. :D

daisho

Smash Lord
Im like 80% sure my grades were good enough to give meat least some money to Rutgers so its either free or negligible, and my parents are paying anyway. Only problem is I show no leadership and have done no community service... oh well lets hope.

I visited it (piscataway campus) and it seems like a good school, im not really sure why i'm still looking at other schools but I am.

And I never played an instrument... I don't even listen to music...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so how do you guys like my new avatar?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Whats that in Mew's mouth?

A moon stone?

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Jmex you look just like your avatar! Just as i expected it.

New avatar is good, though honestly I am picky, and don't like the white background with mew's light skin. I think it'd be great if it was a darker background, but good either way imo.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I reposted something in the dk matchup thread recently, check there. Do you play him any?

Noraa

Smash Lord
yeah i heard rag ripped him one (ps lives like 10 min away so he told me the johns)
but i ment the match up vs lucas -_- lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599

New avatar is good, though honestly I am picky, and don't like the white background with mew's light skin. I think it'd be great if it was a darker background, but good either way imo.
LOLOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I dont know if that was an insult or a compliment or neither. Either way is sure made me laugh really hard.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Whats that in Mew's mouth?

A moon stone?
its actually a water stone but you really can't see the water in avatar form

I wish it was darker also but I can't really do anything about it since I didn't make it

edit: silly me, yes I can. how's this?

Why is mew always your avatar ripple?
because someone I know compared me to mew in how much I like acting like a kid

Sky`

Smash Lord
You DK mains. Always looking like your Mains.

We Peach mains always look our best, and are in tip top shape at all tournaments without compromising our heterosexuality.

Good day to you sir!

/walk really goodly.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
everyone should post what they look like. cuz I hear that all DK mains look like him.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Haha, Everyone is sooooo diverse. :D

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Is everyone taking new pics just for this thread? lol

Or are they getting old pics?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I had an old one from herb 2. Does anyone else think dk is garbage online. It seems like I have no control over anything I do.

daisho

Smash Lord
I had an old one from herb 2. Does anyone else think dk is garbage online. It seems like I have no control over anything I do.
Depends... when i play with slight input lag it really bothers me and I can't do anything... You really have to play a different game online. More rolling and basically just pwn them with F smashes.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
my pic is like 2 years old

so going back to pokemon, anyone here used to collect the pokemon trading cards?

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
my pic is like 2 years old

so going back to pokemon, anyone here used to collect the pokemon trading cards?
When I was a ton younger I did, than I sold all my cards lol.

Depends... when i play with slight input lag it really bothers me and I can't do anything... You really have to play a different game online. More rolling and basically just pwn them with F smashes.
I don't get why people think DK is a good wifi character because it's true about playing online DK has to play a really different playstyle.

D0N

Smash Ace
My picture is 8 months old or older.

I use to have pokemon cards in elementary school. My whole school did. Nobody played though, they just traded. I remember the principal got mad about people getting their cards stolen and banned them from the school. And she always called them "pokeman" lol

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah lol grownups always said "pokemanz" haha

it was the same at my school, no one really played only traded, which kind of sucks in hindsight, actually playing the game is really fun too.

i also sold them all :(
wish i'd kept them, if only for nostalgia

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
ill post a picture sometime tomorrow probably. i need to take a picture anyways so i can get a myspace music account deleted cause my friend made it years ago and he doesnt know the password and I REALLY want it deleted lol. all it is is a techno song i made called "nick likes the ****" about a guy i used to be friends with. but yeah, its embarassing >.<.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Everyone played the pokemon gameboy games though, while collecting/trading the cards.

And I don't think any of us are what we expected each other to look like lol.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
i expect ripple to look like mew, cyphus to look like a turtle etc. its really quite shocking when i see the pictrues o_O. you kind of look like spark mandrill in the pic you posted though (lol i THINK thats what your avatar is) cause your arms are puffed out like his large shoulders are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom