• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
holy **** merry xmas to me my ex girlfriends in town holy **** my boner is throbbing merry xmas everyone lets try to all be nice to each other cuz were all great people and we all have our faults but we gotta remember to love each other o my boner

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
MM List for Phase 5 (Link only)

vs. Denti (Olimar) $5 best of 3
vs. PhoenixAlpha (Lucas) $2 best of 3
vs. Tyson (Ness) $5 best of 5
vs. Zigsta (Pokemon Trainer) $5 best of 5.
vs. Van Jones (Mario) $5 best of 5
vs. Teh Brettster (Ike) $5 best of 5
vs. Ice (Snake) $5 best of 5
vs. Bwett (Yoshi) $5 best of 5
(Diddy Kong) $5 best of 5
vs. Dphat (Whatever character he wants to use) $5 best of 5
vs. Echo (Olimar) $5 best of 5
vs. UTD Zac (Mr. Game & Watch) $5 best of 5
vs. Hylian (Ice Climbers) $5 best of 5
Thanks for putting me on there!!! I would like a $2 best of 3 por favor!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Hot chocolate better captures the ideal "White Christmas" mood.

Have fun with your not-so-holiday-spirited pizza.

Get wrecked. Merry Christmas. =P

Awestin is awesome.

I'm going to sleep.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Omg you guys are ********. Stop quoting his D*** post about the MM's and just quote his name and delete what he put and put"money match list" and then say you want to MM him. That isn't hard to do. So many people quote like paragraphs for just one F****** sentence. You guys need to learn to paraphrase peoples posts and only quote what is important.

Look at Damien's post perfect example of correct posting. That's what I'm talking about that's how it's done.

Santi

Smash Lord
Omg you guys are ********. Stop quoting his D*** post about the MM's and just quote his name and delete what he put and put"money match list" and then say you want to MM him. That isn't hard to do. So many people quote like paragraphs for just one F****** sentence. You guys need to learn to paraphrase peoples posts and only quote what is important.

Look at Damien's post perfect example of correct posting. That's what I'm talking about that's how it's done.
Agreed =) hehe

Denti

Smash Master
its a funny holiday feeling game :D thats still a hard rpg. serious, i love the mother serious way too much it's almost creepy. :DDD i was one of those people that waited 10 years for mother 3. i did forums and petitions to help make it happen. so good, best rpg serious for me :)

http://starmen.net/

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
OMG RIGHT BEHIND YOU GUYS AAAAAAAHHHH SO GOOD!
we need a earthbound club tyson is president Ill be secretary of boner
omg denti we have to talk about this i had no idea thought it was just me n tyson

Denti

Smash Master
omg denti we have to talk about this i had no idea thought it was just me n tyson
:0 dude, come on. i've played like every super nintendo game. i have like super speed run skills i love to brag about each famous super nintendo. lol, dude i'll be the fanboy for the club okay???> i get to sleep with the band members of the run away 5 and... venus ;D

edit: being honest i feel ashamed (honestly LOL) i dont main a mother character :((( i just wana win more because i love smash loads too, been with it since the beginning as well..

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
:) I'd be honored.

being honest i feel ashamed (honestly LOL) i dont main a mother character :((( i just wana win more because i love smash loads too[/COLOR]
You CAN win with them. I am not just being biased either. Sure it is not going to be easy and you gotta deal with a lot of **** but it is well worth it.

Suspect

Smash Hero

are you mad?

Denti

Smash Master
okay, i'll start playing a mother character... hmm ness or lucas... i think lucas cuz his special moves are better lolol but i wont drop maining olimar.. i have something really good going with him right now that no one knows about... but i will start playing with lucas more :0 and ness.. hell they both are epic heros to me

edit: im for serious! mother fan club! i hope you guys know who my picture is :) bah, bad ***

edit again baby: i dislike the prologue in mother 3.. idk why i get mad playing with flint solo when i know he's never guna be in my party again. im re living this experience right now lol. it reminds me of KH2 prologue ewwwww hayner pence olet lololol

Denti

Smash Master
basically i'll spoil it for you :p cuz you'll see it in my gameplay. i rely on pikmin pluck percentage, and i ditch the pikmin that wont be as good for the task i need done. its working better than you'd think. i'll end up with say 1-2 purples and 3-2 blues when i need the kill and such. no olimar does it so far that i've seen, they just use the pikmin line they got. and i know a few things about pluck percentages im not quite even sharing with the other olimars yet lol prolimar. i hope it works well in torneys as it does friendlies.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
and i know a few things about pluck percentages im not quite even sharing with the other olimars yet lol prolimar.
I could have sworn I saw a huge thread about pluck % in the olimar section- with every stage and every place *within* the stage... When I first started playing him, I went through like everything in there.

Edit: Merry Christmas Everyone =3

Denti

Smash Master
Hilt admits there is flaw in the thread and i agree. he is missing a lot of obstacles and overlooking things like background and other secret stuff... enough said, olimar will be a profeshional someday.. *glimmer in my eyes!*

edit: bah, mabye not. just tested out all my other stuff. most of it wants right, like 1 thing was tho.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
But answering the first part asking you why you called would have been an awesome step toward finding that out. It's amazing how well people can get information when they communicate.
You flaked out, you could of easily just told me you weren't coming over, and whats the point of me calling you again if you're in a theater? Fogo you messed up just admit it dude everyone knows you're a flaker so don't even worry about it. Anyways it's over why bring it up again Fogo?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ahhh, around this time last year I was held up at gunpoint. Thank God for not working at GameStop anyone more over the holiday seasons.

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom