• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm down for that MM :).
K, added you to my list. =)

MM Requests:
vs. Dojo (Meta Knight)
vs. Gnes (Diddy Kong)
vs. Fogo (Dedede)
vs. Razor (Snake)
vs. Bored (Ike)

$5 best of 5 vs. Link anyone? Post it here or just PM me.

MM List for Phase 5 (Link only)

vs. Denti (Olimar) $5 best of 3
vs. PhoenixAlpha (Lucas) $2 best of 3
vs. Tyson (Ness) $5 best of 5
vs. Zigsta (Pokemon Trainer) $5 best of 5.
vs. Van Jones (Mario) $5 best of 5
vs. Teh Brettster (Ike) $5 best of 5
vs. Ice (Snake) $5 best of 5
vs. Bwett (Yoshi) $5 best of 5
(Diddy Kong) $5 best of 5
vs. Dphat (Whatever character he wants to use) $5 best of 5
vs. Echo (Olimar) $5 best of 5
vs. UTD Zac (Mr. Game & Watch) $5 best of 5
vs. Hylian (Ice Climbers) $5 best of 5

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
merry ****in christmas
does anybody remember dont wake daddy? I think that game is for all ages cause really no one wants to wake daddy

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
really dphat do you have to be that much of a douche. people learn from playing other people. dustin has just as much potential as either you and i. and people visiting at a off notice. is a honest mistake. ive done it and you diddnt treat me like that. did someone hurt you? do you want to talk about it. were all nice people here. like your a cool guy but dont go off and make people feel substantially lower than you. please dont be one of those people. we want to show people in the community and outside of it that this a fun environment. but instead you making people feel like ****, eventually they will drop the game cause of you. you say stuff like that you want people to feel welcome but you do the exact opposite. *i smell hypocracy*

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Me and forsaken were gonna come, but my mom said she wanted me home on Christmas eve :(

Sorry, if I knew my not coming would have caused turmoil I would have called and told everyone. Sorry Dphat/Denti :(

:(

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
hmmm.... nah, i'd rather lose my monies to you without the starmen, so i can john harder when i lose.

$1 @ FS8?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Cross, drop it. They won't ever cool down if you keep bringing it up. People already told him off, and then he stopped posting about it after a while.
I'm pretty sure you're not the only one that has seen Andy act like a ****. And he knows when he's acting like a ****, so don't remind him so constantly that he is.
Just quit provoking and he'll wind down and be the cool DPhat that everyone likes again, and all in Dallas will live happily ever after.

tl:dr-- Shh.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
alsm id like to have a go against you for 5.

dojo, how much would i have to bet for you to take it seriously? ive been told some higher ups still sandbag during mm's.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
omg its HONKY where u been???
lolol merry xmas tpax :)
yeah, somebody threw a Phoenix Down at me.:laugh:

i was out of the country for like 6 months. now i'm in San Antonio
what about you dude, are you coming to FS8?

edit: also you and me Brettster, we gotta MM for old times sake.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Me and forsaken were gonna come, but my mom said she wanted me home on Christmas eve :(

Sorry, if I knew my not coming would have caused turmoil I would have called and told everyone. Sorry Dphat/Denti :(

:(
You should of told everyone anyways, good job "hosting" a smashfest at my place and not being there, I just told everyone it was canceled so don't even worry about it. I'm used to you saying you're coming but not so I assume you weren't anyways.

@Cross - Mind your own business. Don't like you anyways.
@Denti - I'm sorry, but if I told you no one coming over then no one coming over simple as that.
@Fogo - Don't flake out so much, chances of me teaming with you are very low now.
@Brett - Thanks for being so understanding and defending me.
@Dallas - Sorry about the rage posts, just sick of people not being able to listen. And when I say call if you're interested PLEASE call me for god sake, just don't come without my permission.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Andy, I'll never come over again uninvited. I apologize that I make this game unenjoyable for you. :(

Merry Christmas, *******.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Done.

I'm down for any MM's.
Duelist 2/3 - Official Rules - Winner gets a chickfila sandwich

You said ANY MM. Done. No take backs =O

EDIT: Also Merry Christmas. Figures when I leave Dallas it snows the next day. Dangit Van Jones, why do I keep missing the snow =(

Denti

Smash Master
My boss is making me work christmas eve. oh yea, the story of scrooge is happening again baby! he is guna get some ghost of christmas past lolol

edit: i want a quarter MM toooooooo :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Gawd ****, what a waste of 3 pages. Somebody shoulda changed the thread topic to MM and poor communication/listening abilities. Anytime I go to a phase tournament, people aren't this active asking for money matches. Post less **** and ask for MM more often at tourny plz. I beg of you. This would be the greatest xmas present ever guys. To everyone who reads this thread.

Thanks in advance, I'd really appreciate reading less pages of MM crap character vs crap character. Just ask in person. It takes 3 seconds to say "excuse me X, would you like to MM?" and negotiate conditions from there if they are interested. However, it takes forever to scroll through all this ****.

edit: i'm not mad, just blunt per say. Love everyone and merry xmas to all. Drive safe and stay warm.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little offended I wasn't included in the charitable donations section of ALSM's post. Where's my five dollar give away? :)

Edit @ Damien:

Wario vs. Snake $3 MM - (3/5 @ Phase?) This is actually good character vs. good character so you wont get mad.

Umm.

Phoenix Alpha - CF vs. Lucas $2 MM?

Who else.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
@Dphat: I texted you, but you never responded. Not my fault that my mother wanted to see her son on Christmas eve. If you don't want to team with me over that then whatever.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
@Dphat: I texted you, but you never responded. Not my fault that my mother wanted to see her son on Christmas eve. If you don't want to team with me over that then whatever.
Nah I'm not even sure if I'm attending anymore, and even if I was it would be like a 25% chance that you would even come with me. Anyways doubt you even tried to text me my phone was on till 11:00pm. After 8 I assumed you weren't coming anyways, I'm already used to you flaking out Fogo just give me a bigger heads up next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom