• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well, that is true. I can still use Link for low tier tournaments anyway... but it's like I'm offering them to ensure that they play me.

MM Requests:
vs. Dojo (Meta Knight)
vs. Gnes (Diddy Kong)
vs. Bwett (Yoshi and Diddy Kong) 2 MMs
vs. Fogo (Dedede)
vs. Dphat (Marth)
vs. UTD Zac (Mr. Game & Watch)
vs. Hylian (Ice Climbers)
vs. Razor (Snake)
vs. Ice (Snake)
vs. Bored (Ike)

$5 best of 5 vs. Link anyone? Post it here or just PM me.

MM List for Phase 5 (Link only)

vs. Denti (Olimar) $5 best of 3
vs. PhoenixAlpha (Lucas) $2 best of 5
vs. Tyson (Ness) $5 best of 5
vs. Zigsta (Pokemon Trainer) $5 best of 5.
vs. Van Jones (Mario) $5 best of 5
vs. Teh Brettster (Ike) $5 best of 5

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'll do a MM with any of the following characters ALSM, MK Wario Oli.

And Denti LMFAO Good Games (not really thanks for wasting my time). LOL When I told you no one was going to come then no ones going come so next time I tell ya my Smashfest is canceled just listen instead of coming over to my place, getting *****, then leave. Why would i want to play with someone that doesn't make the game enjoyable... LMFAO thanks for wasting my time hope you enjoyed getting *****.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace

And Denti LMFAO Good Games (not really thanks for wasting my time). LOL When I told you no one was going to come then no ones going come so next time I tell ya my Smashfest is canceled just listen instead of coming over to my place, getting *****, then leave. Why would i want to play with someone that doesn't make the game enjoyable... LMFAO thanks for wasting my time hope you enjoyed getting *****.

dude not cool.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord

yikes, makes me want to raise my game so i dont give you that feeling =(

Denti

Smash Master
dude i showed up to phats and won a few rounds with DK and GaW lost a few too, then he started cursing me out saying i was garbage and im a ****less player and i started to freak out.... my hands started to shake and then i just went along hoping things would get better i lost like 6 rounds in a row.. i was losing so hard cuz i couldn't focus.. 0.o i never have had anyone yell at me before like that over a game in person 1 on 1... so creepy and awkward i hate it..

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
dude i showed up to phats and won a few rounds with DK and GaW lost a few too, then he started cursing me out saying i was garbage and im a ****less player and i started to freak out.... my hands started to shake and then i just went along hoping things would get better i lost like 6 rounds in a row.. i was losing so hard cuz i couldn't focus.. 0.o i never have had anyone yell at me before like that over a game in person 1 on 1... so creepy and awkward i hate it..
Mind Games.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
dude not cool.
And dude don't care, when I tell ya that I'm not hosting/no smashfest at my place just understand that. TBH I don't care if 3-5 people tell you I'm gaming but if I tell you directly I'm not that one of the following is happening (1 dont want to play you/ you're not invited, or 2 I'm not gaming). Guess I have to be alittle more blunt about everything. OH yeah PS Cross don't like you and if you see anything about me hosting something assume you're not invited I don't know how blunt I have to be with you, sometime I feel like I'm talking to a ******** child.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
I'm tired of trying to tell people that either 1) don't want to play them 2) they aren't invited or 3) I don't like them. You won't believe how stupid some of these people are billy. Told denti no one gaming but he insists people are coming over from fogo, why the **** would you not believe me when I tell you no one coming over but you would listen to Fogo? Uh is this Fogo's place? Does Fogo decide when people come over? Nope so next time I tell you not to come over don't come over. Also with Cross, that guy doesn't even understand that I DON'T LIKE HIM and I even told him in person, I don't even know how blunt I have to be. I'm just sick of tired of people being so stupid. Anyways I'm just tired from my trip to Florida, things didn't go as I expected, and to be honest I'm just tired of playing people who I know won't get better.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
At first, when I read this, I skimmed it and thought you were saying "Although I'm sure you'll win against my Yoshi" was what you were saying "This, X's infinity" to. I was gonna say, dude, Tyson... Seriously? Little faith bro... :p

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
At first, when I read this, I skimmed it and thought you were saying "Although I'm sure you'll win against my Yoshi" was what you were saying "This, X's infinity" to. I was gonna say, dude, Tyson... Seriously? Little faith bro... :p
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats funny, oh no way. Billys Yoshi is so incredibly amazing i LOVE it. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
**** Andy went into Super Dphat the D*** mode right there lol.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Wasn't even yelling, all I said was why are you playing so ****-less? What's the point of camping me when you can't kill, and I told him to stop rolling and when he didn't even try to take those advice and practice them in game I instantly knew it was a waste of time. What's the point of playing friendlies? To get better? To have fun right? I mean those are the reasons why I play friendlies but when I'm not having fun or not getting better whats the point? And whats the point of me trying to help someone when hes not going to even try and accept my advice? Thats what I call a waste of time. Yeah I called him garbage the moment I realized he wasn't going to get better/take my advice. I'm all up for giving people advice/helping them out but I don't feel like helping people who won't listen.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
anyone wanna team mm?!?!
(billy u have no say in this)

R U READY?!?!?!

OPEN WIDE!!!!

GETCHUR O-FACE READY!!!!

AND......

(im bored and lil hyper....)​

DFW people who are MM practically everyone

its nice to see yall are putting alot of effort, and money into getting better at this game. I hope u succeed in your goal. I recommend yall get your mm recorded in that way you can view em later. I think the best way to get better is to watch yourself play ,notice a situation in which u struggled in. When that situation presents itself, HOPEFULLY you are more prepared

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Daring me and challenging me to a $5
Alright then accepted sir.

Do i dare $5 you...... hmmmm whatever that means. Dare you to do something for 5 bucks... ooooook lets see....I dare talk about stupid A** S*** that I refuse to drop cause from some reason I think it's hilarous.
I meant that you dare challenge kovu to a $5 MM do you dare challenge me to a $5. And stop bringing up stupid F****** S*** it's gotten to the point where it's annoying me please stop bringing it up.

Suck on that!!
Stealing my **** Shuz. It's alright though it's good **** right?

Denti

Smash Master
0.o i didn't insist anything... i just said fogo told me to call everyone i knew for smashfest at your place when you said no one else was coming, so i figured others were coming and fogo called some and you followed with saying "fogo said that? alright dawg".. check with him if you don't believe me.. well whatever... dang, your scary.. I just hate situations like that. i don't have much pride to yell against angry people, especialy when its just me and you alone in your apartment... im a pretty timid kinda guy.. :dizzy:

DallasPhat

Smash Master

Anyways, Denti you invited people over to my place without telling me? What rubbish dude. Thanks for informing you know x and y are coming over, I'm glad you can freely invite you and your friends over, I'll remember that next time you're hosting something. LMFAO If they wanted to come over you know they could of called me. Guess I got to start throwing PMs to people instead of posting here, you know when I said call me if you're interested, PLEASE do call me, not your friend. How ******** are yall?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
And I'm pretty sure I told you that no one else was coming, but you insisted that people were. Dude if I were you I would just stop posting cause you're obviously wrong, and all its proving is that you're a ****** and I'm a jack ***. If you don't even know why you're writing back I guess thats a sign that you should stop.

Denti

Smash Master
sorry. i didn't mean to be rude, that's all i wanted to get across. I am a campy player though, and it is no fun playing me. I play smash to win, i like the challenge.

heytallman

CTALL
I play smash for fun. Is that why I always lose? :p

Except in POKEBATTLES!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Explain to me Pokebattles. If by pokebattles you mean like on the DS, I'll wreck shop.

But I'm guessing you both go to FD and stand in the middle and take turns throwing Pokeballs at each other, yes?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Time to get my rupees ready. With this many matches, I'm going to bring a full setup, just for the money matches, that way I won't have to wait to play on another setup. @Dphat, when you called, I heard controllers clicking but no one said anything, and I was wondering who you were playing, now I know who... I'm guessing it was a bad time. =(

MM Requests:
vs. Dojo (Meta Knight)
vs. Gnes (Diddy Kong)
vs. Fogo (Dedede)
vs. Hylian (Ice Climbers)
vs. Razor (Snake)
vs. Bored (Ike)

$5 best of 5 vs. Link anyone? Post it here or just PM me.

MM List for Phase 5 (Link only)

vs. Denti (Olimar) $5 best of 3
vs. PhoenixAlpha (Lucas) $2 best of 3
vs. Tyson (Ness) $5 best of 5
vs. Zigsta (Pokemon Trainer) $5 best of 5.
vs. Van Jones (Mario) $5 best of 5
vs. Teh Brettster (Ike) $5 best of 5
vs. Ice (Snake) $5 best of 5
vs. Bwett (Yoshi) $5 best of 5
(Diddy Kong) $5 best of 5
vs. Dphat (Whatever character he wants to use) $5 best of 5
vs. Echo (Olimar) $5 best of 5
vs. UTD Zac (Mr. Game & Watch) $5 best of 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom