• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll be in dallas the 24th/25th/26th.

>_> Don't know if I'll have time to play, though maybe :p.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Fogo, my bad for not giving any GOOD games last night. I still dunno what was wrong with me. I only played a few good ones once you had left. And most of them were Duelist.

Speaking of which. Zac too good. I'm going to do that again and become one of the top Duelists. I mean it. =O

Denti

Smash Master
d4b8 im down, you can only use MK though, im not too confident against marth or ROB yet

@ fogo, MM me ***** lolololol i already smell you getting burned and baking ****

im so ready for all of these MMs MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yeah, and sure aero, link vs oli man!

@Dojo @ Bear- We'll play by the rules where you can grab the ledge oh so many times or i win, however that works anyways. I know you guys would plank me for money LOL no stupid planking poor prolimar. LOL

Denti

Smash Master
It might raise depending on how well i do against Dojo, bear, aero, and d4b8, which i should do well, i have some tricks up my sleeve, i dont play like any other olimar anymore and i have a much broader knowledge of what pikmin will beat what MK attack than they do for sure. lol, i usualy start my MM phase with 2 dollars then play dollars matches until im broke or no one can play MM anymore

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
hylian
well iu drunkk so i duno lolll

zac
perfect!
if you have time =D

hylian
of dfcxiyeszw
xoueasw
cioyuaw
couse

Posted cause it was too funny not too. <3 Carl

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
D*** he was trying to say "Cause" very hard. I'm trying to read through the typo but, it's impossible.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
F*** my bad I was watching tv. I wasn't paying attention I guess..... Dang Dphat where you been all my life baby?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
u gots it lol :) smrt zac n ndy lol dcrp throw up bad i giope i dont lol o well weeeee
"You got it lol :). Smart Zac and Andy lol. (dcrp?) I need to throw up badly, I hope I don't lol. Oh well weeeee."

Anyone else want to try and decipher it?

=====

@Kates: Silly. Bear doesn't play Pizzachu anymore.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
if more people are interested in a smashfest you wanna do it at your place andy? assuming its closer to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom