• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Tim called.

Gnes won first game. Jason took him to RC.

Tim is about to face Seibrik.

Ally is up a game on Co18. That's all I know so far.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
See!!! Anyone can win on Rainbow Cruise!!!

Edit: WHO THE HELL PRANKED ME?!?!?!?

Edit: Haha my spell check said "pranked" wasn't a word... And so when I right clicked to see what my options were the second one was "planked". I giggle a little.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
gnes However Was Paid The Greatest Compliment M2k Could Ever Give Another Player. M2k's Action Demonstrate Something That Gnes Needs To Realize: Mew2king, The 'best Player In The Nation' Was Scared Of Him. So Afraid, That He Sacrificed Every Single Ounce Of Dignity He Had.
Qf t

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Alright some stuff came up (like I have to be at work at 8am so I have to be up by 6) and I won't be having anything tonight. Sorry. >.< But I'm moving it to tomorrow. You can come around 730 and dinner will be around 8ish. Once again, anyone's welcome. If you want to play bring a wii.

Sorry about the change.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Alright some stuff came up (like I have to be at work at 8am so I have to be up by 6) and I won't be having anything tonight. Sorry. >.< But I'm moving it to tomorrow. You can come around 730 and dinner will be around 8ish. Once again, anyone's welcome. If you want to play bring a wii.

Sorry about the change.
=(

<sadpanda>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Sorry Zac. :( Are you going to be gone tomorrow?

Unless y'all are willing to leave by 10. Be here at 745 8ish and leave by ten then we can tonight, but tomorrow would just be so much easier for me.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ok I get off work at 6. I will be home by 7. You can come over around 730. But everyones gotta leave by 1130.

So y'all are welcome to come over around 730. I will make dinner. Please please please let me know who's coming. I have to know how much to make.

I don't know if it's worth it to anyone to come out here for only a few hours but if you'd like, y'all are more than welcome.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Monica, I'll just throw a small smashfest at my place instead.

If you were going to Monica's tonight, instead you can come to my apt.

Fun day un-cancelled ;)

Also, please call BEFORE you head out to my place... just in case something comes up and I'm not at my apt.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
My apt isn't that large... so if you were on the verge of coming or not... I guess don't =P (Except for Brett)

Also, please call BEFORE you head out to my place... just in case something comes up and I'm not at my apt.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Stumped him with Lost Kingdoms 2's Tara Grimface and Firestarter's Charlie McGee.
Akinator is entirely too much fun =]

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Zac is having a thing at his place tonight instead.

Srsly it's called having a job.
Srsly I have one too.

It's just finally finding a time free to go to something like this and then seeing it canceled last minute just to find it reopened later is annoying. Now I'm stuck at home not playing Smash.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Srsly I have one too.

It's just finally finding a time free to go to something like this and then seeing it canceled last minute just to find it reopened later is annoying. Now I'm stuck at home not playing Smash.
do you realize that there is another smashfest going on that is in dallas, rather than grand prairie?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well then you should have gone to Zacs. The whole, my cancel his opening happened within less than an hour.

And if you have a job then you should fully understand the need to not do something because of work.

PLUS I had asked on SUNDAY if anyone was interested in it. The ONLY people who said ANYTHING were Nate, Zac and Katie. And with Zac I knew Sethlon was going to come. So if you were really interested, it would have been nice to know that when I asked who was interested in coming. That's why a lot of stuff gets canceled because no one shows interest.

If you really want to play so bad, maybe you should host something instead of expecting other people to always be ready to play when you are.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Well then you should have gone to Zacs. The whole, my cancel his opening happened within less than an hour.

And if you have a job then you should fully understand the need to not do something because of work.

PLUS I had asked on SUNDAY if anyone was interested in it. The ONLY people who said ANYTHING were Nate, Zac and Katie. And with Zac I knew Sethlon was going to come. So if you were really interested, it would have been nice to know that when I asked who was interested in coming. That's why a lot of stuff gets canceled because no one shows interest.

If you really want to play so bad, maybe you should host something instead of expecting other people to always be ready to play when you are.
- When I read the time change, I figured it wasn't worth it to go that far for only a few hours of playing so I went to do something else. On top of that, Zac mentioned his place was small so I figured he only had a few spots left.

- Yes I know, but I felt that the "Srsly it's called having a job." post was unneeded. I was hoping that my original post was to show a little sarcasm but the internet lacks emotions.

- When you posted that you said "probably" so I was waiting for further confirmation. I guess I should of asked about that.

- I never expect anyone to play when I want to play and I never will. I don't see what all of this refute is about over me saying that it was a little "annoying". I would host something but my place is very small and I live with 4 other people on top of that.

do you realize that there is another smashfest going on that is in dallas, rather than grand prairie?
No, I did not.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
@Pop - All that was needed was "yours isn't happening anymore?" Everything, including the fact that my job was my reason canceling, was explained in the previous post.

I'm in a bad mood. Sorry if I pissed you off. But yes, if you're interested in something please be vocal about it. Especially when I beg for people to let me know when I'm offering to cook dinner for whoever wants to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom