• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
you play tekken online?
err in a couple months i will =D

So Shuz is in a dilemma, i cant seem to find a char im comfortable with in smash. We'll im comfortable with wolf, and pika might take me some time to get use to. So now till Hobo (if i can find a ride =D) ill be in the lab thinking and creating some creative things, like i used to back in the day when i was placing in the single digits....good times. like i need excessive training to get back to where i use to be. anyone wanna hangout this week and be my sparring partner?

Goal: place top 8 in SFIV and Brawl at hobo.

Dojo

Smash Champion
err in a couple months i will =D

So Shuz is in a dilemma, i cant seem to find a char im comfortable with in smash. We'll im comfortable with wolf, and pika might take me some time to get use to. So now till Hobo (if i can find a ride =D) ill be in the lab thinking and creating some creative things, like i used to back in the day when i was placing in the single digits....good times. like i need excessive training to get back to where i use to be. anyone wanna hangout this week and be my sparring partner?

Goal: place top 8 in SFIV and Brawl at hobo.
Shuz come to my time chamber.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Do we have any sort of carpools started for Hobo17? Zac is out of town and can't update the travel plans group, so we should get things started in here. SrsC@ can't go, so he can't drive. I can drive, but my AC doesn't work and I dunno how much you guys feel like sweating for 4 hours =/

Edit - As of right now this is what we've got:

----------
Melee1's Carpool
----------
1 - Melee1
2 - Melee1's girlfriend
3 - Bored
4 - Brett
5 - Chucky

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Lol thanks Ladybug appreciate you welcoming me.

Anyways I'm here just to show my love to Dphat and Bwett glad I got to meet you guys in person at the Norman monthly.

DPhat thanks for giving me advice after each match man hope to see you guys at OH SNAP!!!!

Dallas is awesome.

Oh this is PowaStar by the way.

E

Eff Ess Enn

So, I decided to create another account and become a little more active online then I was with Forsaken. I still use the same handle, and I'm not changing my name again, but informative information is informative. Posting for great justice! Ruddy's smash fest was amazing, Fogo and I **** in teams, but Damien and I would money match you and Ice any day. PBT was fun, Kirbykid hates Wario, and Ice is the best hype man alive.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I need a spot in someone's car for Hobo this weekend. I dont know who else is driving, but if I have to ride 4 hours in a car with no air, I'm okay with it. lol I've been through worse and longer rides.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Sean, Dphat isn't going to HOBO due to a wedding, so you are the only available car. If possible, can you drive and fit me in your car pool? When Zac flies back from Mexico, he is going to stay in Houston instead of flying back to Dallas. That means you would need to leave one spot open for him.

All other information regarding travel plans should be directed to the travel plans group.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh? Huh, funny... Cause I remember a conversation in which you asked me to help you learn how to cook. ;)
Best way to get a woman back in the kitchen is to trick her... pretend you don't know how to do it/want to learn it yourself.

EDIT: WTF MELEE1 HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Best way to get a woman back in the kitchen is to trick her... pretend you don't know how to do it/want to learn it yourself.

EDIT: WTF MELEE1 HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?
That doesn't mean that you're still not there asking to learn... Which makes you my assistant... Which makes you more of a ***** than me. :p

IlyPX. :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno, I thought it was pretty funny. Brett played it off like he was supposed to under the "Brotherhood creed". My ruling: Good Call Brett.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Sean, Dphat isn't going to HOBO due to a wedding, so you are the only available car. If possible, can you drive and fit me in your car pool? When Zac flies back from Mexico, he is going to stay in Houston instead of flying back to Dallas. That means you would need to leave one spot open for him.

All other information regarding travel plans should be directed to the travel plans group.
That's fine, I'll drive.

So as of right now it's this:

-----------
Infinity's carpool
-----------
1 - Infinity
2 - Bwett
3 - UTD Zac (return trip only)
4 - Empty
5 - Empty

I think Shuz and Katie wanted those last two spots, right? Just let me know guys and I'll hold the spots for you.

By the way, the reason I'm not posting this in the travel plans group is because Zac is out of town and can't update it :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
Monica, go ahead and send that kirby plushie down to hobo if you can please, thanks..

ight guys ill leave now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom