• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Melee1 steak is the best....It was all gone by the time I went to get some.. Its all good though fogo,shuz, Ice just lack of communication.

Melee1's Car Pool So far

1.Melee1
2.Ice
3.Brett
4.Bored One
5. Georgia (My girlfriend)

Georgia may not go due to family issues so ill post tomorrow if the spot clears up...

Denti

Smash Master
speaking of carpools if people need a ride my carpool consist of possibly Fogo, the only reason why carpooling with me wont be wanted is cuz i need 20$ for each person for gas sooooooo.......

Denti's Carpool.
1 mabye fogo idk communication lol

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i said ok? i don't recall saying it was okay to eat. i do recall y'all already eating melee1 steak before i even said anything about the steak. even if i said it was ok, does that give y'all the right to eat it, if its not even mine?
Your exact words were, "He doesn't want it anymore." and we were unclear on whose steak it was, all we knew was that you cooked them. Plus ruddy was saying how you could have one before you started cooking, which made it more confusing.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Your exact words were, "He doesn't want it anymore." and we were unclear on whose steak it was, all we knew was that you cooked them. Plus ruddy was saying how you could have one before you started cooking, which made it more confusing.
Uhh, I don't want it anymore as in, I'm full atm and I might give you some if you ask. But whatever its ok just forget guys.

Thursday looks good for semi smashfest as long as nothing pops up.

Edit: Sig rule... :\

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Why do people play melee?

Wow I just got my first infraction for spamming in the meta poll. Lol I said "lol quoted in under 10 seconds". Cuz I had litterally just made a post, 10 seconds later clicked f5, and someone had already quoted me. Lol oh well.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Why do people play melee?
Adrenaline rush from the combos :) among other reasons, but let's stop there before this turns into an argument.

I'll maybe show up to a few smashfests just to meet with you guys again: bwett, fogoooooo, infinity, etc. I probably won't go to any tourneys tho. Glad to be back!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol I was jking, idc about melee/brawl debate. I played melee, I play brawl now, idc if you do or don't its your decision :p.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
anyways people are welcome to come over and I recommend someone to bring a setup also if you are driving past utd pick up Sethlon
Is it cool if I drop by dude?

Adrenaline rush from the combos :) among other reasons, but let's stop there before this turns into an argument.

I'll maybe show up to a few smashfests just to meet with you guys again: bwett, fogoooooo, infinity, etc. I probably won't go to any tourneys tho. Glad to be back!
You still got those sick chain grab skills? :p Good to see you back around dude

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I got no prob infinity just that no one coming over most likely so the smashfest looks like a bust. :(
I'd still like to get some practice in if you're up for it dude, I was thinking about calling you to see if you wanted to before you posted :p

Edit - @ Slakr - Not really dude, I was for a while but I've been scrubbing it up lately :'(

Denti

Smash Master
no gaming at my place tonight cause y'all suck
awhhhh man!!! i was super looking forward to a smashfest :urg: how lame! i got stuck with a broken down car but i convinced my dad to leme borrow his, well if you decide to have a few people over anyway XD leme know, i'll come. i'll even bring some mad olimar skillz

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. If somebody could pull me away from these poker tables...I might have time to mourn the death.

Edit: good stuff to Praxis about "this player beats mk and this player beats mk" and they ALL lost at genesis.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
WTF! Slacker! You're back?!?! lol
What the hell lol I almost missed his post until i read yours XD

Yayyyy bring some melee if you want too, i can still get my shiz on :)

Denti

Smash Master
i don't really care if MK gets banned.... but it would be nice i guess XD

does anyone else find it ironic that Ness and Lucas's psycic moves in brawl arent the ones that they have in their game? neither of them have fire, thunder, freeze, magnet. hahaha

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone wants to chill at my place today from 3:30 to 8:00 come on by. I only have one setup so someone bring another if you think there'll be enough people. Everyone is invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom