• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
infinity can i have the last spot?

if anyone is free this week, plz tell me! i need tha practice! ill travel =D, maybe not those who live like an hour away.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure if chucky is going so i might have one more spot opened.. Ill let ou guys know later...

chuky

Smash Cadet
yooo melee1 i think im gonna go but im takin my own car im goin up there with some ppl but thanks anyways man

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Ok, so my car is full at this point.

My carpool:
1 - Me
2 - THE B-wett
3 - UTD Zac Hack Pack Attack (but only on the way back)
4 - Shuzaku The Slayer
5 - Katemonster from Avenue Q

We'll be leaving some time Friday night after 7; I'll find housing and work out the details by then.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Dphat all I know is you better be at HOBO 17 or I'm going to voodoo one of your testicles to fall off with the sliver of your hair I have in my pocket right now...

!!!

Also, careful with Pax this time. lol

Denti

Smash Master
HEY so i heard there arent enough cars to bring everyone to HOBO! But i can actualy Carpool, only downside is i gota ask a little bit more for gas money than most people would and im sorry about that =( but i'll be able to seat a total of 5 people, including myself, so i have 4 open spots! if i get a full car with 4 people to carpool, im guna need 20$ from each person, and if i carpool 3 people it'll be 25$ a person. i actualy would need to know real soon if people want a carpool with me, because i would need at least 3 or 4 people to financialy make it there.. which sucks. so Plz inform me if you want a spot. if you have any must know information my cell is 405-923-7133. hope i can get a good carpool up and rolling to HOBO. btw, how is housing happening? :ohwell:

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Take Fogo to any neutral and go fox.

Kates you're going to hobo17!?! Go to Oh Snap Please as well. Its very close.

Ally isn't going to win hobo17. Melee1 and Ice are taking 1st place for hobo17 teams. (confirmed)

I suck at pikmin.

Congratz Infinitay and Jinx.

Anyone want to hang thursday at my pad?

Denti where do you get your hair cut?

I feel kinda sick at my stomach :(.

Awestin used to play game and watch.

Denti

Smash Master
lol fox is 5th in the tier list in japan... crazy

and yea im game for thursday, where at? my wii is broken so i couldn't bring it anywhere

lol my hair cut doesn't really matter when i style my hair, i just learned how to style it however i want lol

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Thats because Japanese don't know how to choose Pikachu.

Also, everyone needs to head over to General Discussion to get Pikach- I mean Meta Knight banned. (Except Infinity, you didn't hear this) Either we get him banned everywhere or Texas will suck at every major tournament cuz we basically already banned him here.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
lol i can't believe you aweston!!!! G & W... im ashamed

but btw ruddy, do people need carpools to hobo or is that not a big issue?
I'm not going to Hobo17, and I think most of the carpools are already arranged. Melee1 might have one more spot but IDK.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
just curious fogo, whats your DDD's worst stage? not like im guna CP it agianst you or somthan *cough* lol
FD, i ****ing hate that stage.

fogo likes dying at 0% on skyworld :)
I will gut your first born if that ever happens again.

1. Take Fogo to any neutral and go fox.

2. Ally isn't going to win hobo17. Melee1 and Ice are taking 1st place for hobo17 teams. (confirmed)

3. Congratz Infinitay and Jinx.

4. Anyone want to hang thursday at my pad?

5. Awestin used to play game and watch.
1. And then proceed to utilt spam, laser camp and claim to play other characters but run from a money match ;)

2. It's true, melee9 will be acting as fogo for this event, and winning teams with The Ice.

3. Yay :)

4. I'm down

5. Queer.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol. As for MM, lemee learn a different character first please. :p

Hows about randoms MM? Strike neutrals each time or just go to Smashville...

Edit:

Fogo you jacked my steak.

MIJO

Smash Rookie
Lol i don't really post much and many of you guys probably don't know me, so I'll introduce myself.

Hello everyone, my name is Mitchell and my little tag is MIJO.
I main captain falcon(original right?)
im a pretty easy to get along with
i try to attend as many smash events as i can
cant wait for HOBO lol

not much to say, but yeah...i hope to get along with every smasher in texas, especially the dallas area! im glad to be here Lol :D

Denti

Smash Master
Lol i don't really post much and many of you guys probably don't know me, so I'll introduce myself.

cant wait for HOBO lol

not much to say, but yeah...i hope to get along with every smasher in texas, especially the dallas area! im glad to be here Lol :D
glad to have ya! lol you main captain failure :chuckle:
i main captain SpAM

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
i said ok? i don't recall saying it was okay to eat. i do recall y'all already eating melee1 steak before i even said anything about the steak. even if i said it was ok, does that give y'all the right to eat it, if its not even mine?

theeboredone

Smash Legend

cant wait for HOBO lol

Nice, Arlington. You attend UTA or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom