• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Can all the festivities regarding Shuz and the redemption of myself regarding laser tag be held the weekend after this upcoming one? I currently only have 10.00 to my name after rocking out to Papa Roach, 311, Blue October, and Drive A at Edgefest. :dizzy:

Hey Awestin, would you care to DESTROY ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE US IN TEAMS THIS WEEKEND ON WACKY STARTERS THAT ALL GET YOU, AND YOU ALONE, MORE SPIKES?!
Slaps is back and looking for some competition at PBT! whose interested? lol

@brett: i love you for giving me a ride! =]

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
@brett: i love you for giving me a ride! =]
You're welcome for taking you for a ride... *da na na na.. da na na na...*

So, wait, out-of-state peeps are going to -this- PBT? This weekend? Oh NO. The stage list... they may never come back...

By the way, I can't wait for SWAT. It'll be my first big tourney.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i just got to my hotel about 2 hours ago.

so whats the plan?

am I going to have a chance to redeem my piss poor showing at apex?

theeboredone

Smash Legend

so whats the plan?

Well we are having a weekly on Saturday for sure. See the first page, it's the "PBT" weekly. Try googling maps from your hotel to the weekly to see how far it is. Maybe you can hitch a ride. I'm not sure on the smashfests though.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

so whats the plan?

Do you know which hotel you're in, or what streets you're off of? It looks like we're trying to get something going while we've got you and Jesiah in town and it would help to know where you are/when you're available :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well we are having a weekly on Saturday for sure. See the first page, it's the "PBT" weekly. Try googling maps from your hotel to the weekly to see how far it is. Maybe you can hitch a ride. I'm not sure on the smashfests though.
saturday tourney would be great
Do you know which hotel you're in, or what streets you're off of? It looks like we're trying to get something going while we've got you and Jesiah in town and it would help to know where you are/when you're available :p
imnot sure where i am, but im switching hotels tomorrow. il figure where i am then and let you know. yes em and jesse will both need a ride, hes actually here for the same reason as me. i have what equates to a high school day wednesday through saturday, so nights I should be open. I have no problem waiting till sat. tho.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just a warning. I am banning metaknight at all future hobos starting in july. New mexico/louisiana already have decided to ban meta at there events. dallas can join me or they can choose not to.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
just a warning. I am banning metaknight at all future hobos starting in july. New mexico/louisiana already have decided to ban meta at there events. dallas can join me or they can choose not to.
People are STILL johning about meta knight? God, why is the smash community such a bunch of whiners?

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
mk isnt unbeatable/broken hes just better than every other character but just slightly (for most of the cast) :)

anyway hopefully i can make it to PBT or something :)
also
@ice: if u still want that pokemon battle bring ur DS to PBT if u go :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Says the guy who complained about the game in 80% of his posts and quit.

Why do you even post/get on SWF if the community/game is so annoying?

GTFO
Coming to you live from the man himself. Fogo Magic from the Land of the Motha ****in Killers. Tell 'em like it is sexy.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Anyone in the travel plans room needs to check it soon. Zac's taking it over and has invited people into the new one, so I'll be closing the old one in the next few days.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
now you will just be 3 stocked by snakes and SD on final d
Snake actually has bad/even match-ups, like ROB and Donkey Kong and D3 and Olimar. I'd much rather Brawl be dominated by him than MK who, as for as I'm concerned, has no disadvantageous match-ups (even matchup with Snake? Since when?).

Sorry if I said something stupid/uninformed.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Yaaayyyy! Me so happy for Xyro, Louisiana and some crappy smash state.

Keep brawl alive, get rid of the bat!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
omg new starters freaking me out!!!! my only hope on skyworld is U-tilt! <3 Pirate Ship! Brinstar...meh! <3 Battlefield! Pictochat...eh! Though the stages might still be wierd at least there are tourneys close by! <3 KKid! Prince Bistro is my home! =] <3 everyone else in Texas!

@Jingo: Don't freak out!!!!! and I'm suprised to hear from Brett you didn't say anything criticizing the time we teamed while you were teaming with Brett!

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys. Tomorrow night, I'm leaving for Cedar Park for the summer. I'll probably come up to visit a couple of times, but for the most part, I'll be gone. You guys might still see me at HOBOs and other tourneys. I hope you guys have a fun summer. You guys take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom