• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Congrats man! welcome to the Denton Scene! (including me, Teh Brettster, Chuky, Koala (Le Thien's brother), Saber, Honky, and Angel (who only really plays casually now))

(yeah i know not too exciting, but we're we're getting there :) )

on a similar note, mind if Brett and I come to the fest tonight, Dphat?

Dang yeah you guys are definitely allowed to come.

ALSO DANG LMFAO TAKE UR LIFE GOING TO BE IN DALLAS, dang going to be nice to have the marth ditto down.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
lol! Kates got a new pic... whatever well i wish i could make it to DPhats but unfortunately I got school... But i wanted to tell everyone here who is going to PBT ahead of time that sometime during the day my parents are going to drop in because i invited them to meet you guys so that i might have a chance at them trusting me more with you guys and then i might be able to go to more things... So please be courteous (probably spelled wrong) to them, but hearing the reports of other people's parent's impression I'm sure they will love you guys! =]

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
0.0 I am faced with a tough decision. I have a choice between these two pieces as part of my repertoire for next semester.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9egKRJ-aYPc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh1utHHZnSc

They are both hardcore ***-kicking pieces (both in awesomeness and in difficulty). I'm looking at the sheet music for both of them... no matter which I choose, it will be the toughest piece I've played heretofore. Kinda scared...

By the way, DPhat, are you good on setups for tonight? And how long is the smashfest going on tonight? (Khaoz and I have NO finals or classes tomorrow.)

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Omg take is gonna be the king of denton lol

The black marth... *shudders*
Yeah he will *shudders*

but don't expect us to just hand it to him!

(lol. shyea right,shut up Khaoz)

anywho, can't wait to play with you kids later. been too long (spring break?). Plus it'll be the last time before I leave back for the east coast for summer.

also, if anyone wants me to bring my recording equipment, let me know

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Brett if u wanna get noticed play kenny loggins masterpiece 'danger zone'
REVVIN UP THE ENGINE LISTEN TO HER HOWLIN ROAR
Haha, not tryin' to get noticed. Tryin' to figure out which one of these I can handle. o.0

Yeah, Take is going to **** me first time we play. But it'll be good for me. You need a nice ****** every once in a while.. it builds character. And mental disorders.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
In the fall, your Ike and Sonic experience will increase. (Ike = me, Sonic = Khaoz.) Lookin' forward to having another active smasher at UNT. By the way, Bruce Hall is probably full-- it's always the first one to fill up (and is where Khaoz and I expect to live in the fall). Where are you going to live?
i have no idea, i havent applied for housing yet o,O haha, i know thats not good.

lol @ tAKEYOlyfe in dallas. don't worry denton i'm pretty sure you can beast up on his ***.
TROOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! IT FINDS ME EVERYWHERE

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
this is a little early but I'm looking for a PBT doubles partner!!... Brett you interested? Anyone interested? Most likely I'll find a partner there but just in case anyone wants to plan to team ahead of time... So excited for PBT =] lol

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Damien if you're asking me to team then yes, let's stick it to awestin and Forsaken :p

Slaps, let's MM sucka! Do you have it in you?! 5 dolla, winner take all!

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dphat u aint sexy anymore
katie u STONE KOLD
danggg monica those mapz were sexxxy
u should invite me over and show me more...
alot more...

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
i think my bro is done playing tournies so im gonna need a doubles partner too... the only requirement is that you use mario though ;) any takers??

I'll team, but I'm no mario... :( Is that ok?
I'm almost positive I'll be at PBT.

Edit: sig rule...

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Damien if you're asking me to team then yes, let's stick it to awestin and Forsaken :p

Slaps, let's MM sucka! Do you have it in you?! 5 dolla, winner take all!
maybe dude... most likely gonna be $1 because i went through $100 at WHOBO and since i had my wallet out I've gone through another $100 since so i need to keep down the spending and start doing chores for money =\... I am down to $400 =[ i used to have $700! so yeah...

naw brett i thought u and khaoz got ALOT better i bet if u just beg bored for a few tips youll be pro in no time
He could beg me for tips! haha <3 Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom