• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Well if billy doesn't throw a smashfest tomorrow I'm more then willing to throw one at my place. For people who are interested my address is located on the front page. Please send me a PM if you are coming, and depending on the # of people I'll throw one up. I'll throw a notice in the DFW thread before 4 pm to notify yall if one is going to be thrown.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Says the guy who complained about the game in 80% of his posts and quit.

Why do you even post/get on SWF if the community/game is so annoying?

GTFO
Wow, I don't remember you being such an ***. What happened? Not getting enough action? Jesus, everyone says the community is the reason to play smash, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense with people like you around.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Angel, you started the drama. After not posting anything smash related in here for a full month, you decide to come and call us whiners for what we believe in this game (even though you haven't experienced the latest metagame), and you weren't expecting to have any repercussions? Personally, I found your statement annoying as well.

If you don't like the game, then that's cool. If you don't want to be apart of the community, then that's cool. But if you want to criticize our views without having the proper experience or decent manner to do so, I suggest you drop down a notch, because outside of being a friend, if I want smash wisdom to be dished out, I certainly don't want it to be served by you.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Wow, I don't remember you being such an ***. What happened? Not getting enough action? Jesus, everyone says the community is the reason to play smash, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense with people like you around.
Yeah, i wasn't an ***, unless people brought it on themselves, like you.

Everybody wants you to shut up and stop whining, i'm just the only one with the balls to tell you, because honestly i could give a **** less about someone's opinion of me who's **** talking my friends.

If you don't like the community, you don't like me, seeing as i'm a part of this community, and i love it to death.

Also, not getting enough action? :laugh:

Middle school rips FTW?

Moral of the story is, don't **** talk us, and i won't be an *** to you. I bear no hard feelings towards you, i just don't like people down talking me and my friends.

So, for being rude, i'm sorry <3

Don't come around here with that bull**** again though.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dang, Fogo super mean today. There will always be people who hate this game. Stupid Nintendo

Angel you should pick up G&W. He's fun.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
So i got accepted to UNT and im moving to Denton at the end of the summer.

Its only like 40 minutes from you guys, which is closer than houston was to me in Beaumont. I expect lots and lots of love when i arrive and start hanging with you guys every weekend.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman

Its only like 40 minutes from you guys, which is closer than houston was to me in Beaumont. I expect lots and lots of love when i arrive and start hanging with you guys every weekend.
Congrats man! welcome to the Denton Scene! (including me, Teh Brettster, Chuky, Koala (Le Thien's brother), Saber, Honky, and Angel (who only really plays casually now))

(yeah i know not too exciting, but we're we're getting there :) )

on a similar note, mind if Brett and I come to the fest tonight, Dphat?

Tachyon

Smash Cadet
Cedar Hill, Texas and Hawkins, Texas (college)
Okay.....To anyone who's going to Dphat's today. Could you please, please, PLEASE bring a wiimote+nunchuk, I can't get in touch with the person's wiimote+nunchuk I usually take...and don't tell me crap about using a GCN. I can't. I fail...way harder then I do already.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

In the fall, your Ike and Sonic experience will increase. (Ike = me, Sonic = Khaoz.) Lookin' forward to having another active smasher at UNT. By the way, Bruce Hall is probably full-- it's always the first one to fill up (and is where Khaoz and I expect to live in the fall). Where are you going to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom