• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
He'll have plenty of other chances...
Pokemon Movie 3 isn't the one with the legendary birds. It's with the girl Molly who dreams of everything and the Unown brings all her dreams to a reality, including a made-up father Entei. The Unown are the cause of the whole problems in the movie.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I've seen all of the Pokemon movies. Believe it or not, the Lucario one is probably my favourite. (Not because of Lucario, but because of Bonsley.)

CO18

Smash Hero
yoo this tourney is pretty **** right now lol. 3-0ed ally in a MM. Atomsk took 6 stocks in crews vs socal.

FOW is nasty though lol

SuSa

Banned via Administration
In other news, I'm trying to force Raimundo to host an AL tourney. He just needs to find a venue and then I will force my will upon him until he hosts.

EDIT:

Good **** Co18, and **** it. :( 6 stocks off us?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No one should ever lose to a Ness. EVER.
FOW is ridiculously good though.

Remember Taj? The Mewtwo main from Melee?

That's basically how FOW is. He's ridiculously good and his main is almost never played in tourney so nobody knows how to fight him. Mostly he's ridiculously good though.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I've seen all of the Pokemon movies. Believe it or not, the Lucario one is probably my favourite. (Not because of Lucario, but because of Bonsley.)
Oh okay... Bonsley is stupid though lol.
In other news, I'm trying to force Raimundo to host an AL tourney. He just needs to find a venue and then I will force my will upon him until he hosts.

Why are you trying to force Raimundo to host a tournament when you live on opposite sides of the nation? :\

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If you do it, and plan it to be large, I'll do everything I can to be there, and potentially help host. I've run tournaments before.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Guys, anything you know about the results at Genesis, please post in here. That thread is way to croweded with a thousand things.

Also, M2K is out or Melee singles.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hahaha, its been like that in Melee. Mango was the king. But last I heard he got knocked into losers bracket.

Also, Lingling didn't make it out of single pools.

Anyone know who won doubles?

EDIT- GOOD NEWS

Lain has not loss at all in Brawl singles bracket yet.

He only loss in pools to FOW's ness.

EDIT- BAD NEWS

Atomsk lost to Havok and is out.

CO18

Smash Hero
All the D3's placed bad. I dunno how to fight toon link :(. I told you guys! lol. I lost to Fiction then chip...

Atomsk lost to Z and havok.

Aero lost to Alpha zealot and futile.

DDD placings.

Atomsk and I both got 17th. Aero got 65th. Teba 49th. Hbox got 65th. Ling ling didnt make it out of pools.
Lain got 9th but of course he used ics mostly.

Not a good day for d3s :(.

Aero and atomsk were super cool though, meeting them for the first time. <3

Aero said hes coming back.

As for My MM's.

Beat DSF 2-0, Tyrant 2-1, Ally 3-0, Havok 2-0, Bardull 2-0 and 2-1, Gmoney(falco from europe) 2-0. Lost to Fiction 2-0, ADHD 2-1, Sk92 2-1.

Wario is really hard for d3 lol if they play it right lol . Fiction 2-0ed Both Atomsk and I then the single game lain used d3 vs him he 2 stocked him :/

Then Aero lost to futile and I barely beat Futile 2-1 in losers.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
u still did well Co18. Idk about anyone else but im proud of u son ty for representing us bro

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I lol at now... >.> DeDeDe v Wario.

All you need to do is get the fat fatty behind the short fatty and have the fat fatty grab him into a sit-off. The grab release the short fatty into a DIABETIC HEADBUTT! =3

But seriously, good **** you guys. I only regret that reflex and kismet had done better. >.>

Top Bottom