• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
All the D3's placed bad. I dunno how to fight toon link :(. I told you guys! lol. I lost to Fiction then chip...

Atomsk lost to Z and havok.

Aero lost to Alpha zealot and futile.

DDD placings.

Atomsk and I both got 17th. Aero got 65th. Teba 49th. Hbox got 65th. Ling ling didnt make it out of pools.
Lain got 9th but of course he used ics mostly.

Not a good day for d3s :(.

Aero and atomsk were super cool though, meeting them for the first time. <3

Aero said hes coming back.

As for My MM's.

Beat DSF 2-0, Tyrant 2-1, Ally 3-0, Havok 2-0, Bardull 2-0 and 2-1, Gmoney(falco from europe) 2-0. Lost to Fiction 2-0, ADHD 2-1, Sk92 2-1.

Wario is really hard for d3 lol if they play it right lol . Fiction 2-0ed Both Atomsk and I then the single game lain used d3 vs him he 2 stocked him :/

Then Aero lost to futile and I barely beat Futile 2-1 in losers.
Guess who taught Fiction how to play it (and isn't done figuring out new tricks for you guys)?

<3 you CO18... now come play with me D:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The only thing I lol at now... >.> DeDeDe v Wario.

All you need to do is get the fat fatty behind the short fatty and have the fat fatty grab him into a sit-off. The grab release the short fatty into a DIABETIC HEADBUTT! =3
yeah this is def going in the matchup thread.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
uhh, Buuman Trap doesn't really work that way unless they react really poorly. Just about everyone Dedede can cg lands on their feet after a dthrow, meaning that they'd likely see dsmash coming or just straight-up avoid it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
uhh, Buuman Trap doesn't really work that way unless they react really poorly. Just about everyone Dedede can cg lands on their feet after a dthrow, meaning that they'd likely see dsmash coming or just straight-up avoid it.
Says you.

/gets hit by buuman trap quite a lot from Serin.

Before you think I'm an online scrub (because it is online..)

82-8 record. <_<

The **** works.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But Albino. . . . . Ally. . .
That's because he's MI now.

Fact: Ally was never able to beat M2K before he moved to MI.

COINCIDENCE!?!?!?

@ SuSa - Maybe he's just predicting your spotdodge and hitting you with a kill move then. It's something lots of Dedede's already do with fsmash and dash attack, and dsmash is just an extension of this. The principle of the Buuman Trap is that your opponent is on the ground and you punish his getting up or rolling towards/away with dsmash. When you dthrow Snake, he lands on his feet, so you should have enough time to shield it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That's because he's MI now.

Fact: Ally was never able to beat M2K before he moved to MI.

COINCIDENCE!?!?!?

@ SuSa - Maybe he's just predicting your spotdodge and hitting you with a kill move then. It's something lots of Dedede's already do with fsmash and dash attack, and dsmash is just an extension of this. The principle of the Buuman Trap is that your opponent is on the ground and you punish his getting up or rolling towards/away with dsmash. When you dthrow Snake, he lands on his feet, so you should have enough time to shield it.
He predicts my spotdodge, me pulling a grenade (way to used to D3's CG'ing me..) or me rolling towards him OR back (both of which get hit when he spaces it right)

So my only hope is to shield, or jump immediately.

If I shield, he keeps charging, essentially weakening my shield (He's broken it once by doing this). If I try to jump from shield, he releases and I get hit.

This leaves me with "jump" and the more he gets me into the Buuman Trap range, if I jump, I eat a forward air (because Snake's forward air sucks, and neutral air never seems to work.....) and proceed to eat aerials, die, or somehow recover.

Long story short:
Try something before shooting it down. This response reminds me of when I brought up the BAL to the Link boards. "It's useless, your opponent will always tech - it'll only work online" yetttt I see more and more of them using it. I still use it, I use it offline... <_<

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
A weird new doubles technique.
If your friend is hit, jump so he will fly right underneath you, inhale, and he will stop dead.
Someone test this further.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MI rules.

I can't say that for much longer, because I'll soon be a member of the Japanese smash scene.
MI really isn't going to be the same without you, Vay. Who is going to organize tourneys?

Anyway, Dedede and Diddy hame a pretty decent team imo. Bananas love Dedede fsmash.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hey Crashic, do you play BlazBlue on PS3? I just got it and I'd like some practice landing BEES on people.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Cool, thanks a lot man.

BlazBlue is great btw. idk if I'll drop Smash for it, but I might drop SFIV.

Jupz

Smash Master
wow i can't believe i forgot to post here. i went to new zealand on a school ski trip, so thats where ive been (if anyone noticed). ok so cool im back now hi everyone :)

Top Bottom