• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, the problem with that kind of thinking is that it leads to the obvious question "how often do most 20 year olds fap?" which has too many discrepancies in data to truly form an accurate answer.

Also, nobody want to talk about dat ****.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Guys, if Mew2King was really addicted to pron, he would be playing Peach and pausing mid match for upskirts.
Metaknight doesn't even have a skirt.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lmao, you made that your signature? ROFL I'm getting famous. All I need now is a couple of tourneys and I'll be known. =3

EDIT: **** it, I'm sigging that too. =3 Its just too good

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You better beat Reflex at your own tournament. At least in MM's. You also better win your own tournament. With Elev8 and Reflex attending. Or I'm un-sigging this.

I think I'm also the only Snake to dickride D3's.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm sigging this so I can bring it up next time Serin beats me.

Now who do you place above him in those top 5?

Or is he like. #2?

Next to you <3
Uhhh I dunno. . Theres alot of really good ddds though. Me,Atomsk,Lain,Seibrik,Fogo,Teba,Hbox,Ling ling cpu,albino...etc etc

Chaingrab would be essential though vs top players . Like he prob has no change of beating reflecx without chaingrabbing lol

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Uhhh I dunno. . Theres alot of really good ddds though. Me,Atomsk,Lain,Seibrik,Fogo,Teba,Hbox,Ling ling cpu,albino...etc etc
Sarcasm over the internets. I hate it.

Also didn't Seibrik and Atomsk drop D3?

EDIT:
SHUT UP. You're not supposed to tell him about my trap, and the only thing saving me from un-sigging what you said. D=

CO18

Smash Hero
Sarcasm over the internets. I hate it.

Also didn't Seibrik and Atomsk drop D3?

EDIT:
SHUT UP. You're not supposed to tell him about my trap, and the only thing saving me from un-sigging what you said. D=
No lol atomsk still mains d3... Seibrik dropped him for a sec but decided not too.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I found this japanese vid of a crews battle where D3 vs 2 stock IC's was :l
He just camped the edge for 4 minutes, inhaled, jumped off and B-aired. 2nd stock he D3-cided. He took 5 damage the whole match. He is my role model and inspires me to pick up D3

/story

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Just a real quick question. Who, statistically, is America and/or Canada's best D3? I know these questions are not allowed on SWF but can some1 answer me? Thanks

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Statistically? ****, that's a good question. We'll have to get on that.

Also, what exactly do you mean by it? Most tournament winnings? Highest average placement?

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Statistically? ****, that's a good question. We'll have to get on that.

Also, what exactly do you mean by it? Most tournament winnings? Highest average placement?
Both but I would prefer knowing the one with the higher average placement. Wait... you never thought about this? o_0

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wait... you never thought about this? o_0
Not from a statistical perspective, no. I always just thought that the best player of each character was largely qualitative and that placings didn't matter that much unless there was a significant gap between one and the rest (like M2K and every other MK).

@Crashic - There are more than just the two tourneys you know.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Not from a statistical perspective, no. I always just thought that the best player of each character was largely qualitative and that placings didn't matter that much unless there was a significant gap between one and the rest (like M2K and every other MK).

@Crashic - There are more than just the two tourneys you know.
ok. So what were your previous opinions of the America's best penguin?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ok. So what were your previous opinions of the America's best penguin?
It's a toss-up between Atomsk, CO18, and lain. Seibrik also had a very good Dedede and if he still played him consistently now he'd definitely be up there.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I've never seen Serin play either actually. Now I want to though, to see what all the hype is about. :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Senin's good
He'd be better if he cg'd
He beat my gnw on fd first round
took him to bf and won there
dedede ditto on sv where i won.
Overall he needs to work on his ground game a little.
;B

Gates

Banned via Warnings

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Umm. @revolution, I have no Dazzle, so I can't upload ****. @gates, I Buuman trap people I CAN CG. @albino, GnW is easy to me regardless as long as they don't spam >.> @crashic friendlies are made of lulz for that reason =3

EDIT: If co18 recorded some of our matches and posted them on youtube for me, that would work.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I found this japanese vid of a crews battle where D3 vs 2 stock IC's was :l
He just camped the edge for 4 minutes, inhaled, jumped off and B-aired. 2nd stock he D3-cided. He took 5 damage the whole match. He is my role model and inspires me to pick up D3

/story
I require vids.

Top Bottom