• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
You won't get anywhere near a mod considering your double post and your experience-span in the website :(.
Has anyone tried footstool -> Jet Hammer? Seems pretty ballin if you can pull it off. Does anyone know the kill percents for an uncharged Jet Hammer?
Uncharged one is around 140% in the middle of Final Destination. Even with the footstool though, the jet hammer is easily dodged and punishable...Gosh there's hardly any uses for that attack besides fastfalling it.
And by the way, that "yo dawg" guy is a moron.

CO18

Smash Hero
I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS A JOKE POST I'M SIGGING THIS ****.

Has anyone tried footstool -> Jet Hammer? Seems pretty ballin if you can pull it off. Does anyone know the kill percents for an uncharged Jet Hammer?

lmaooooooooo :dedede:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hey CRASHiC, I'm thinking about picking up BlazBlue, but I'm not sure if I'll like it that much. Should I play some of the Guilty Gear games first to see if it suits me?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey CRASHiC, I'm thinking about picking up BlazBlue, but I'm not sure if I'll like it that much. Should I play some of the Guilty Gear games first to see if it suits me?
Mmmmm. Nah. There are pretty different actually when you play them. They have the same built in ATs, but its like going from Melee to Brawl. They play very differently. I'd look for some matches online.

Just remember, if get it, it comes with a dvd that has this on it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_VO3JIEGXU

Soviet Damage!

I got an infraction today for posting randomly Harry potter Book 6 smoke weed evry day.

And rated, you footstool them low, and then when they hit the ground, fast fall a neutral air, and his can be followed up downsmash at any percentage.

RATED

Smash Lord
Mmmmm. Nah. There are pretty different actually when you play them. They have the same built in ATs, but its like going from Melee to Brawl. They play very differently. I'd look for some matches online.

Just remember, if get it, it comes with a dvd that has this on it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_VO3JIEGXU

Soviet Damage!

I got an infraction today for posting randomly Harry potter Book 6 smoke weed evry day.

And rated, you footstool them low, and then when they hit the ground, fast fall a neutral air, and his can be followed up downsmash at any percentage.
ok, I practice it tomorrow and see if I can get any setup or something to get the footstool. since I am too occupied playing megaman starforce 3 black ace and guilty gearPSP. XD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The Smash competitive scene.
Like, are there any top players there?
Can I expect something as large as the Florida scene, or will it be more like the Georgia scene?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
LOL diss my scene ha
hahahaaha xD
MD/VA use to be one of the most prominent regions in smash
but a lot of their top players quit/moved. Still a good scene but whatever <_<

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Just know I wasn't dissin you Albino, or the players.

But jesus, Florida has a 60+ tournament every week. We eat and breath smash.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
My dad's pay got cut. His friend owns Huddle House. He's getting a job there instead. I'll be moving back down in two years to get back to dee, but right now I have to move.

RATED

Smash Lord
Just know I wasn't dissin you Albino, or the players.

But jesus, Florida has a 60+ tournament every week. We eat and breath smash.
****! that got 2 be awesome! and thinking that I have family there, I wish I could go there, maybe if I ask to go in christmas hmm maybe.. I will try to

CO18

Smash Hero
Hungrybox just knows the game...he plays many more characters.
Thats like the opposite of HBox. He doesnt play brawl at all and only uses 2 characters DDD and jiggs lol

Yeah I 2-0ed DSF , 2-1ed tyrant, Lost to ADHD 2-1. Fun tourney.

Atomsk beat dojo in 2 mms and lost to DSF and Fiction. All i know so farr.

Ling ling is very good at least in dobules, ill see his singles game tomorrow.

Excel Zero and him 2-0ed atomsk and inui first round then 2-0ed lain and I 2nd round. :/

Lain sd johns though. Lain and I then lost to DMG and Dphat, they beat m2k and fiction earlier in pools so were out of dubzz lol.

Top Bottom