• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
devons aib avatar is a pikachu so i think thats who he plays.

and you know the pikachu matchup better than everyone in here save for me and maybe zekey already.

that being said, talk to coney, he might know something about zss too. all I know is play her like you play snake. walk up to her powershield things and grab.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm confident in my knowledge in the Pikachu MU, it's just the player. And Im familiar with his style its just that he plays so differently from what I'm used to. But then again, I DO have recent Anther experience. I think I can manage this though. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm nervous..but it's a good kind of nervous. I can't wait for this.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I remember a while ago hearing about an infinite DDD had that was nearly impossible to pull off that worked on snake, can anyone tell me who else that infinite would potentially work on?

Doc King

Smash Lord
Good luck to the D3's at Apex. Would anybody like some advices before the big event. I actually have some tech chasing information if you guys want some info. (And outside of just :jigglypuff: (It also contains lot of our bad matchups)).

What do you guys think the order of the dedede will be in the results?

Mine from highest to lowest:
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

Your thoughts?
1. Coney
2. Atomsk

∫unk

Smash Master
well atomsk is going to be using whoever he can to win, and that rarely includes d3

the real question is if anyone is going to make it into championship bracket going pure d3

Doc King

Smash Lord
That's true about Atomsk. He plays several characters.

It would be mainly 4God and Coney for the best D3 mains.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im putting money on ally to win the tournament actually.

I think a lot of the ddd mains are going to get exposed in round 2 pools tho

Coney

Smash Master
that's not fair

a LOT of people are going to get exposed round 2, the pools are going to be ****ing silly

also i plan on getting into top 16 all ddd. lets ****ing go.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Good Luck Coney and TC on beating kid goggles. Make sure you kill him with ur up smashes, since he's a :sonic: main. :awesome:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My god.

There's a round 2 of pools?

That'll be so retardedly stacked it'll be hilarious.

Like possibly even more stacked than the Melee pools. It might be close.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I'm not going. My car ****ed me over.

Happy to hear TC is going again! I'll be cheering for ya tomorrow, dude! :dedede:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm not going. My car ****ed me over.

Happy to hear TC is going again! I'll be cheering for ya tomorrow, dude! :dedede:
Yoooooo this has been so legit. I got an awesome group pic of me, Zeke, 4God, Atomsk and Kaptain. :D

More to come tomorrow. Getting drunk now.

Also..thanks Xubble and all the other D3s who couldnt be there who are supporting us!

:dedede:

Top Bottom