• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Player-3

Smash Hero
no i definitely play samus

naw but seriously i'm excited to play you zekey i want to see how well 4god has prepared me for the rest of the ddds

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13873571#post13873571

Hi DDDs :3
I think I'm gonna use DDD more from now on, had a lot of fun lost tournament using him :>

@Doc King:
What do you mean when you say "second stage"?

There's another combo that I've found where you can down throw to an up smash on Marth, Pit, Peach, Lucario, Toon Link, ROB, and Lucas on the edge of Halberd (The second stage).
The one where halberd is landing?

∫unk

Smash Master
doc king that cg isn't practical at all

it's harder to cg in tournament so i'm not sure advocating a cg that's hard to do in practice is worth it

plus what you're addressing is something really far down ddd's list of problems

you could be more helpful finding out ranges... like "if you have the opponent right outside of your f-tilt range sh forward and swallow is an interesting and solid mixup"

i just made that up while typing this so it's not that hard to think of and stuff like that helps way more

gl zekey. you better make it to championship bracket!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ForwardAirRage uses Yoshi. He's a friend of mine.

Also...no longer going to Apex. I'm...kind of heartbroken because of the circumstances in which this occurred. I don't want to talk about it either, I've been in like emo mode for the last few days.

Zeke...represent bro. I'll be rooting for you.

EDIT: Wow your pool is kind of easy lol

Doc King

Smash Lord
doc king that cg isn't practical at all

it's harder to cg in tournament so i'm not sure advocating a cg that's hard to do in practice is worth it

plus what you're addressing is something really far down ddd's list of problems

you could be more helpful finding out ranges... like "if you have the opponent right outside of your f-tilt range sh forward and swallow is an interesting and solid mixup"

i just made that up while typing this so it's not that hard to think of and stuff like that helps way more

gl zekey. you better make it to championship bracket!!!
Which Chaingrab?

Well I have a few strategy options like use dair as a safe option against :falco:. The thing we should talk about is how we can get a good lead towards :falco: because we can plank and air camp very well against :falco:.

We can air release :squirtle: to a dash grab to get him off the stage very easily like we do to the middle and heavyweights.

Bair out ranges :wario:'s options, even bite.

Use f tilt to pressure :marth: when he's hanging on the edge with his rco lag.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Because I'm clearly the better player.

He's also gonna get second seed in his pool. iKon is an IC main I believe. =(

WHILE I AM GONNA **** MY POOL!

Player-1

Smash Legend
you a better player than 4god? LMFAO. Let's MM, however much money you can afford to lose will be fine with me.

and no, lol, player-3 is trolling you. He mains falcon, can't you see the character icon next to his name?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I don't have to MM you because I can hide behind the fact that I beat some reasonably good players and attended a few nationals.

Even though you're pressing straight inui logic on me.

$10 and if I win you can never say 4GOD is better than me again until the next time we MM. And if I lose I'll say he's better than me and you're better than Jebus.

And I think Player - 3 mains marth.

Player-3

Smash Hero
You don't really play samus, do you?

Maaaan I think its only fair that I know your characters since you know mine.
well considering hawky already said i play marth/fox i assumed you knew i was kidding

i play marth/fox

still not sure who i use for ddd, leaning towards fox because marth/ddd is frustrating

allshort17

Smash Ace
ForwardAirRage uses Yoshi. He's a friend of mine.

Also...no longer going to Apex. I'm...kind of heartbroken because of the circumstances in which this occurred. I don't want to talk about it either, I've been in like emo mode for the last few days.

Zeke...represent bro. I'll be rooting for you.

EDIT: Wow your pool is kind of easy lol
Aw, I'm sorry you can't go.

I think before every match, all Dedede should chant, "For Technical Chase!"
well considering hawky already said i play marth/fox i assumed you knew i was kidding
I'm Hawky now? Whatever, I'll take it I guess.

ZTD | TECHnology

I was wondering what tag I was going to use for this tournament.

4 TC seems like a pretty legit choice right now
So....my state found out I wasnt able to go because of money.

They are offering to pay my way out there. They say I do so much for our state, that this SHOULD happen.

I'm really touched right now...but I still have to convince Alex Strife to let me in post deadline. If that happens...I'm going I suppose.

Wow. I can't believe people would do that for me. *tears up*

Player-3

Smash Hero
Aw, I'm sorry you can't go.

I think before every match, all Dedede should chant, "For Technical Chase!"

I'm Hawky now? Whatever, I'll take it I guess.
sorry for some reason i thought you were

my bad but i remember you at that one tournament but for some reason i thought hawky

dunno why

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if TC is able to make it i will officially be rooting for TC and zekey to bring home the gold.

considering that zekey goes all d3 that is :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Considering the situation, theyll let you in the venue, but i know for 1 youre definitely behind boss in terms of the waiting list and people are going to have to no show and get dqd in order for you to get in, and if that happens people are gonna get pissed because its gonna unbalance the pools.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well take a look at this:

So, I message Bionic and I tell him about my story. He responds and tells me that this is very important and to get on Skype immediately. So I go and its a conference call with him, Diem, Chibo and someone else. I don't know who that 5th person was. But anyway Diem tells me that normally he wouldn't care at all. But because of my really stupid circumstances and the fact that my state was willing to help me just to get there and my determination, he said he would help.

They are going to offer the 2nd or 3rd seed who drops out money and some time on the stream to play in front of everyone. If that doesn't work I have to go through the wait list.

And then...

Ankoku found out. And he decided that if no one offers their spot or I can't get in that he would drop out for me. So either way...I guess I'm going now.

I can't believe all these sacrifices and things that people are willing to do for me to get to this. I HAVE to play my heart out here for everyone who believes me in me and was willing to help me. It would be an insult if I play at anything less than my best. I'm...in awe right now.

KID: Word?

Oh. I see you found this:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=131172&page=1

I still can't believe he'd do this for me. Wow.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I have DM on facebook, and everything he posts about apex gets 30 comments automatically so its always on the top of my page.

ZTD | TECHnology

So yeah I'm going to APEX (again).

And I demand a group photo with all us D3s (and Goggles as the honorary D3).

Zekey, Zak, 4GOD, Xubble, any other D3s...we going in.

:dedede:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
TC, I'ma totally photoshop myself into that group photo.

Because I should totally be there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Im a ref too, I have a twitter that ive used like 5 times ever, maybe ill actually use it for something.
We're totally in the same boat except you've used yours like 5 more times than I've used mine...lol

BREAKING NEWS: I have a spot in Singles now. I think...one of my own Michiganders sacrificed his spot for me. Wow.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
good **** tech.

you must be one hell of a guy. everyone in alabama just hates me becasue im so mean to everyone. i wish i could be half the person you are. it really does take a great guy to get this type of response out of people. it makes me regret being a jerk for most of my life.

ZTD | TECHnology

good **** tech.

you must be one hell of a guy. everyone in alabama just hates me becasue im so mean to everyone. i wish i could be half the person you are. it really does take a great guy to get this type of response out of people. it makes me regret being a jerk for most of my life.
Do good things for others and one day the favor will be returned. I'm a very firm believer of Karma.

I just try to help everyone when I can. Its just how I am. I've never actually expected to be repaid for alll I've done for my state but knowing I'm going to Apex, because of my state and that they care enough donate hundreds of dollars and even give up their spot for me...it's insane. I don't even think I'm worth all that....

But knowing my state cares to that extent...it motivates me to represent them 1000 times better than I normally can. I'm so fired up now!

LETS DO THIS!

Ladies and gentlemen I present my first round pool:

K Pr1me
Snak333
Deven3000
Tech_Chase
Loaf

If ANYONE can offer advice on either the ZSS or Pika MU lemme know.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Since we are housing in the same room, I can tell you all I know about ZSS. K prime on the other hand will be hard as ****. And hopefully Deven3000 is an Ike and not a MK

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Yeah maybe. I really want to preform for Saturday though. I have to get first seed or I'm kinda doomed in round 2 of pools. I've learned that the hard way.

Top Bottom