• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lol Techchase, fun dittos in pools <3 I know how to avoid getting grabbed in that MU, so don't worry about it.

Man, as you could tell, I was so off against your Snake (you could tell from our friendlies earlier), because I was so frustrated by the timeout by Kappy, as I had never been timed out in tournament. Shouldn't have let it get to me; cost me getting out of pools. Awesome meeting you though.

And Coney, it was fun hanging with you this weekend and playing. You did great, both in singles and doubles with Nicole. Bet you're glad you decided to team with her now. Haha
Way to rep D3, keep it up.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i got some offline friendlies im recording atm they'll be up in a few days

holy **** i got some issues to fix omg

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lol Techchase, fun dittos in pools <3 I know how to avoid getting grabbed in that MU, so don't worry about it.

Man, as you could tell, I was so off against your Snake (you could tell from our friendlies earlier), because I was so frustrated by the timeout by Kappy, as I had never been timed out in tournament. Shouldn't have let it get to me; cost me getting out of pools. Awesome meeting you though.

And Coney, it was fun hanging with you this weekend and playing. You did great, both in singles and doubles with Nicole. Bet you're glad you decided to team with her now. Haha
Way to rep D3, keep it up.
LOL clearly you know the ditto better than I do. Good stuff. And I felt like I was playing a bit off also. I know you were too especially in Game 2 =/. It was fun playing you though. Its messed up I had to play a fellow Midwest DDD brother in doubles AND pools though lol It was cool meeting you also...too bad we didnt get to get a picture :(

I had a bad mindset in pools this time and I need to get around that. It definitely cost me the set against Kappy and Sorasin. Next time I got this.

Coney ***** this tournament. 7th in singles and 3rd in doubles. GOOD ****> Makes me wanna rep that penguin that much more.

ZTD | TECHnology

So I have you to blame!! XD

I need to learn the ditto lol Lain doesnt use D3 anymore though and there are like no other D3s in MI (making me the best by default **** yeah XD) lol I need to learn it..just in case.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lol, actually I know it because my friend Cook has been picking up D3 a bit and he uses him in doubles, so I play him in doubles with D3 and have learned it a bit. Also, MMM plays D3 in doubles sometimes. Thats how I learned most of it haha

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Blame me for Kappy's Dedede experience, I guess. He's my roommate. I usually go Dedede against him, and I gave him tips for beating D3 after he lost a MM to Coney.

I did okay with D3 at SiiS3, I could have done much better if I had practiced him a bit more beforehand. I've been working on my ROB more lately, but most of my matches called for my D3. Like getting my ROB CP'd to Green Greens against a Diddy. :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
NJ peepz were saying he's like top 5 MK, I'm kinda excited to see that lol
His snake and mk are both ridiculously good, sometimes I wonder why he still plays d3. Honestly I think he could probably be top-top player level if he were to focus on an actual A/S tier character.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Blame me for Kappy's Dedede experience, I guess. He's my roommate. I usually go Dedede against him, and I gave him tips for beating D3 after he lost a MM to Coney.

I did okay with D3 at SiiS3, I could have done much better if I had practiced him a bit more beforehand. I've been working on my ROB more lately, but most of my matches called for my D3. Like getting my ROB CP'd to Green Greens against a Diddy. :)
i saw a couple of your matches but yea you already know what you need to do imo

i mean even for CGing just get a cpu marth and CG him for the frame perfect practice

So I have you to blame!! XD

I need to learn the ditto lol Lain doesnt use D3 anymore though and there are like no other D3s in MI (making me the best by default **** yeah XD) lol I need to learn it..just in case.
once you get the lead play keep away lol n yea cg on yourself wall infinites are things to watch out for

Lol, actually I know it because my friend Cook has been picking up D3 a bit and he uses him in doubles, so I play him in doubles with D3 and have learned it a bit. Also, MMM plays D3 in doubles sometimes. Thats how I learned most of it haha
dude! i have most of his pool matches on my wii, his olimar got ****** over in the mu department. He worked his *** off to get thru pools holy ****

Zwarm

Smash Hero
i saw a couple of your matches but yea you already know what you need to do imo

i mean even for CGing just get a cpu marth and CG him for the frame perfect practice
Yeah, I have my problems sometimes. I usually don't use D3 in friendlies, because I'm happy where I'm at with him compared to my other characters. The problem with that is, I lose my CG timing, and it's really annoying. I was actually messing up my CG on ROB during my first pools match, because it was my first match of the day, and my first game as Dedede in over a week, if not longer. :/ The Marth one's usually not that bad for me, I was just screwing up at the beginning, I was getting it later on though.

Was that you watching me vs. Legan?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Yeah, I have my problems sometimes. I usually don't use D3 in friendlies, because I'm happy where I'm at with him compared to my other characters. The problem with that is, I lose my CG timing, and it's really annoying. I was actually messing up my CG on ROB during my first pools match, because it was my first match of the day, and my first game as Dedede in over a week, if not longer. :/ The Marth one's usually not that bad for me, I was just screwing up at the beginning, I was getting it later on though.

Was that you watching me vs. Legan?
yup that was me. I have those matches on my wii if you want me to upload them :chuckle:

ZTD | TECHnology

I realized that I need a digital camera after wanting to take a community pic so bad and no one had a camera lol. So I bought a 14 megapixel one with 5x zoom. I<3 it. Next time I will be ready lol So if I ever see Tmacc, Coney, Zswarm, Atomsk and D3 again I demand a picture :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
gl trying to find me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can hide a DDD n a room with no ppl in it (h)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nope running away from that jazz

you'll be ashamed when im out pacing your black ***

Zwarm

Smash Hero
yup that was me. I have those matches on my wii if you want me to upload them :chuckle:
Haha, if you want to. Legan told me he felt dirty about that MK vs. D3 one, and he didn't want people to see him using MK, so yeah. Plus, I suicided twice in that match and ended up getting 3 stocked, so I kinda wish that one doesn't get put up. XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Haha, if you want to. Legan told me he felt dirty about that MK vs. D3 one, and he didn't want people to see him using MK, so yeah. Plus, I suicided twice in that match and ended up getting 3 stocked, so I kinda wish that one doesn't get put up. XD
sure thing .

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJetHammer

my channel it'll take a few days to get some stuff up

btw where does cook live? this nigguah is mad legit for going straight olimar n pools n getting gayed with marth/luigi/mk/sheik in pools

this kid is my ****ing hero

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Cook is from MO with me. He's prettttty good, and a cool guy. Are you gonna post his videos? If so, I'll let him know, I'm sure he'd like to have them up.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ya imma record those tomorrow, hes my hero daw, ppl were being mad cruel to his little space man

n he took out the big **** to des kids

Legan

Smash Lord
I mean i felt personally bad because i couldnt use link lol. People know i also use mk, i didnt feel guilty, i just know that link vs any top tier would have sucked. Did you really sd during those mk matches? because i remember just easily taking all your stocks. I mean you might as well put up the whole set dude, not just the matches where you did ok. Especially since i randomly played diddy 3rd round and i dont even remotely use diddy.

DE i want to see that mk vs D3 match if i can.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I mean i felt personally bad because i couldnt use link lol. People know i also use mk, i didnt feel guilty, i just know that link vs any top tier would have sucked. Did you really sd during those mk matches? because i remember just easily taking all your stocks.

DE i want to see that mk vs D3 match if i can.
I remember SDing at least once, if not twice. You went to SL me offstage, and I inhaled you, but I accidently spit you out near the bottom and the lag afterwards killed me, and second stock a similar thing happened, but since you were a stock ahead of me, I didn't want to inhale-cide again. I'm not sure if I died that time or not though. My last stock you took pretty easily though, tbh.

Legan

Smash Lord
sure thing .

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJetHammer

my channel it'll take a few days to get some stuff up

btw where does cook live? this nigguah is mad legit for going straight olimar n pools n getting gayed with marth/luigi/mk/sheik in pools

this kid is my ****ing hero
Lol I dont think you realize just how homo of a character olimar is. Cook is definately really good, but using olimar definately doesnt put him at a disadvantage lol. especially to luigi and shiek

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
naw daw i use to play olimar back when the game first came out, n i understand how BADLY i hated being in the air fdefasdfsdfadsfdsfsadf

he still did work tho so ill throw him a bone

k ill uploaded it, prolly wont see it till like wend im still uploading stuff i had pre loaded since last night

Top Bottom