• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
1337 post.

Jigglypuff. Luigi if you don't move, crouch, and dtilt, Kirby's dilt also if you don't move and crouch.

Just, I just wanna use this post to say, <3333333 to all of you, through the bull**** I used to put you guys through, through the hate, through the love, through everything.

I know I can be a bit of a douche at times, but I don't try to be. I'm a much nicer and cooler person irl :)

Shoutouts to my main D3 *****s, Alby, CO18, Atomsk, Puma, Jupz (where ever you are :(), Gates (whenever you stop by), D3, CRASHiC (even though he's super banned now.), coney, Seibrik, Fogo, and Junk.

Shoutouts to my secondary D3 *****s, Techchase, Tmacc, DewDaDash, and other that I may have forgotten :(

Shoutouts to my wifi guys as well, Allied, Blackanese, Illmatic, llod, Prime, Anti, ADHD, and other that I may have forgotten >_<

Shoutout to da souf. 'Nuf said.

Shoutouts to the Pikachu boards (even though they all hate me, but secretly love me <3), Terios, Lv100, Prime (again), Vex, Kenny, Zajice, Werekill, Stealth, FZ, and others :)

Shoutouts to the Snake boards, even though I hardly stop by anymore, SuSa, Underload, etecoon, Zajice (again), Fence and others :3

Peace :D

I guess that's what I get for not being active in the social thread for only a week O_o. I'm a late 2008 member to the king's boards and you didn't remember to say bye to me :(
Cya bro. though I've still got you on aim. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sorry for being lazy Ive been extremely exhausted lately from work. I will put up the interview tomorrow afternoon guys. Man working 60 + a week can suck <_<

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dont complain daw least you got a job and $$....hoping it pays well that is

ZTD | TECHnology

Sometimes I feel like its totally not worth it <_<

But I guess I can't complain.

Oh and Vex's interview is now up by the way. Junk can start whenever he feels like he just needs to let us know :D

ZTD | TECHnology

I care more about the personality of the person than the color of the name. But that's cool you're Backroom. Never seen you post though so I know who the D3 regulars are ;)

Tero.

Smash Champion
I care more about the personality of the person than the color of the name. But that's cool you're Backroom. Never seen you post though so I know who the D3 regulars are ;)
I was just kidding, man :)
I haven't really posted in here since early '09, lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well your in europe n even when i first started posting ive never really seen vids of you either tero-- or do you still play melee?

@technical, being in the BBR isnt some grand scale accomplishment anymore too many would-bee posters that never go to tournaments are in it

∫unk

Smash Master
tero attacking marth and wario and i dunno who else are dominating ur metagame do something about it

im ready for the interview but i think this step of announcing when im ready is kinda unnecessary since its not a real time interview

ZTD | TECHnology

tero attacking marth and wario and i dunno who else are dominating ur metagame do something about it

im ready for the interview but i think this step of announcing when im ready is kinda unnecessary since its not a real time interview
lol this is true. Just post in the thread to get it rolling though since no one else is.

@D3 I know I was just being polite lol

∫unk

Smash Master
post in the thread... asking a question to myself? announcing I'm ready for interviews? it still doesn't make a lot of sense I feel like the OP should be doing that stuff.

ZTD | TECHnology

Eh whatever floats your boat good sir. Im still trying to think of something original to ask you tbh lol. But things got started anyway so no worries. I just didnt want to double post is all.

Anyway where are my D3 *****es? Its been quiet here lately. I hope I get to see you guys at SSI3. I want a group photo ...and a D3 doubles match lol

Technodeath

Smash Champion
m2ks going to aussieland?

i look forward to seeing him play meteor and shaya and corpse if possible.
Yeah, he's coming down for Australia's national which is Robocop.

Hall and Oats are also coming from America :D

I think the matches against Corpse will be pro, with M2K that is, as for Meteor and Shaya, I don't honestly know. I don't see or play against them, so I can't have any input.

ZTD | TECHnology

The D3 boards are pretty awesome irl.

And I got a lot of compliments on my D3 (when I was playing smart ...lol) . I think I may focus more on D3 for now. Snake isn't doing it for me

And yes D3/Snake is legit Techno :)

ZTD | TECHnology

This weekend has taught me that I am better with King Dedede than I realized. But I still have a lot of work to do. And I will never force a DDD ditto on anyone again lol I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm always testing new stuff :p

And i got my first Jet Hammer kill in tournament on someone legit lol. That'll probably never happen again.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
This weekend has taught me that I am better with King Dedede than I realized. But I still have a lot of work to do. And I will never force a DDD ditto on anyone again lol I just wanted to see what would happen. I'm always testing new stuff :p

And i got my first Jet Hammer kill in tournament on someone legit lol. That'll probably never happen again.
i was rockn it up with ddd but all my seconds just suck so much in comparison

ZTD | TECHnology

DDD is the ONLY secondary I've ever had that has done something for me in tournament. My Snake is better but My D3 is respectable when I'm on my A game. All my other secondaries are "lol"

Dude Ohio has so many more girl Smashers than Michigan lol I was like "whoa its not a complete sausagefest" lol

Top Bottom