• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I don't get it, I know there great moves.
They're underrated in my definition because nobody ever talks about them. hah
Pikachu can fight MK.
And so can Marth... I think he goes 45:55 with Meta Knight too.
Way too many secondaries for you to keep all your skill with DE.
Just take Link outta there sweetie, he won't do you any good at all. Even Mario ***** Link by 65:35

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
What're you smoking?
forward tilt, down tilt, and down air are underrated. Nair is just limited.
I stand by my statement. And LOL what are YOU smoking those are not underrated. Everyone pretty much knows those are staple D3 moves.

And doesn't Marth get ***** by Metaknight. That's what pretty much every Marth tells me. Honestly I like D3 vs MK better than Marth vs MK I know its a ******** match but its still doable.

ZTD | TECHnology

Are there even any D3 exclusive players who are as retardedly good at the game as M2K? How many people (not just D3) can even say they've taken games off him. Not many. But YbM the Kirby main from Ohio took a game off from him. Kirby did it. I don't see how that's any easier than D3 vs MK.

There are barely D3s to begin with. That's a extreme example. Valid but extreme and it doesn't neccessarily mean that the entire MU is undoable.

But would I go D3 vs MK? No, I've played Snake since the game's release I have no reason to lol But against M2K no. He ***** Snakes. I had way better luck as Falco.

ZTD | TECHnology

Sakurai screwed the Zelda characters though. Lol I think it think it sad/hilarious the bottom three characters on the tier list are Gano, Zelda and Link.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. M2K isnt that much (if any) smarter than any of the other smart players in brawl. like ally, or TKD, or San, or Lee, or Atomsk.

he just mains MK and knows everything about the character. If the other super intelligent people in brawl mained and devoted themselves to mk in the beginning of the game, they would probably be just as good.

2. Pikachu can fight mk, he just cant fight tornado.

ZTD | TECHnology

technical chase, get ur facts strait

ybm did it with ZSS, NOT kirby

and pika can fight nado

he just can't fight dair

ask esam
My bad but same concept. He did it with a character that isn't Snake,Diddy, Falco, or *insert top or high tier character that does okay vs MK* All I'm trying to say is that I don't D3 is so limited or does so poorly vs MK that is an unwinnable matchup.

Master Raven

Smash Master
esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam esam

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
esam esam esam

Cut the spam, plzkthx.
stfu

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's hilarious when i randomly post on a character's board and get infracted for it.
heart warming guys, really makes me want to pick up ddd.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i by far have the most spam itt and ive yet to get infracted for it

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
or we can put in a call out post to summon these people here...

..wait it didnt work on esam..maybe search is disabled for the DDD boards...? GASP A DESERTED ISLE?

ITS JUST LIKE THAT TIME I WENT ON A SAILING TRIP WITH THIS SKIPPER, SOME WEIRD SAILING GUY, DOC HIS KID, SOME RICH COUPLE AND SOME FAMOUS *****. We were stuck on that ****ing piece of rock for what seemed like forEVER.

Good thing i ditch them too, i was getting sick of coconut milk.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol MK ain't everything he's cracked up to be, I just like the penguin and he's fun to play.

Mainly with MK, I miss not having a projectile and how lite he is.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ddd doesnt have a projectile

a projectile is something u can throw safely at a distance.

waddles can be punished from across the stage by like half the cast

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i prefer to use them off stage for that reason, or in very weird moments as follow ups

Top Bottom