• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Lucario is a really good counter for ics. Given the right stages very difficult match up for Ice climbers to win.
problem is gaia, the truth! had a difficult time CGing me over wifi. I think i just got away with breaking grabs and DI **** due to wifi. But everything else he did seems like it woulda worked solidly online/off. I just cant believe how dynamically they change playing field. Its a very exciting little discovery for me. Personally i'd rather fight IC than main them because i liked the challenge alot. Both on DDD and on Lucy. i didnt get vids of my lucy, but i did of my wolf and ddd vs his IC. He lives in SoCal and i live in Ohio. These were recorded live, im pretty surprised at how not laggy it was.

i also told him how to CG wolf the match before this XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Olimars tend to have a rough time with campy Wolf players. :D

.I have decided to main D3 today so just want to say hello to all the D3 mains. I was a Snake main for the longest but I just got tired of him. And the first tournament I ever entered as solo d3 I get 5th in lol Best Ive ever done with Snake is 9th =/ Hoping to continue the **** with the King. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you should keep snake as a close second though. Dont let him get rusty

ZTD | TECHnology

There's some strange force that prevents me from being able to abandon Snake he's been my main since the start. I'm focusing on just D3 and Snake for now. Gotta deal with those pesky Metaknights somehow.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't excel at overly technical characters like ICs. I'm better at taking simple tools and finding creative uses for them. ICs are entirely too much work for me lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Eh I'm super lazy then. Desynching and all of that seems like such a bother to me. And I don't feel like being a mini Lain repping ICs and D3. Its bad enough he wins like every tournament here in Michigan. <_<

ZTD | TECHnology

Lain wins most of the tournaments that he enters in Michigan. Lately he's been traveling out of state so Judge and Anther just clean house here. Frankly its annoying and I want to get better so i can be one of those top players. Also there is no one here to truly rep D3 so I'm going to do it and become Michigan's best King Dedede main. That's my goal.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Tell lain to give you some tips or something.

And ask Gates to teach you the secret method to DDDcide M2K ;3

ZTD | TECHnology

I plan on asking Lain he's only person right now here that plays him and he's good so I'm hoping he can help advance my D3 game. And lol if I could ever pull that off on M2K I would be the happiest person alive. Haven't heard from Gates in several months though :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Outcamping him is like half of the battle right there. I just always had issue landing the kills on Oli but pressuring him is much easier than it is for some other characters.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I haven't played that matchup... sorry :(.
I know that Wolf is the only character that can outcamp Olimar though. Just keep firing those lasers.
yea yea thats the game plan im eager to try it out

..if there is no one there to truly rep D3 then...you're going to be Michigan's ONLY D3 main..
i doubt it, if MI makes a thread for player locator for their state some random people can pop up maining him

ZTD | TECHnology

Funny part is I actually made a player locator thread a few days ago and a few D3s did pop up. I forgot about vanstrummer. He was the first decent D3 I played in tournament. But I'm still planning on being a legit D3 :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I JUST started using D3 like a couple weeks ago at that tourny. I'm trying to use him more. I wanna main him. Im tired of using 5-6 characters per tourny.

ZTD | TECHnology

I JUST started using D3 like a couple weeks ago at that tourny. I'm trying to use him more. I wanna main him. Im tired of using 5-6 characters per tourny.
LOL this is exactly why I want to main D3. Like a month ago at a tourney I was like "I'm just gonna use D3 for no reason and see what happens" What happens? 5th place <_< I had a declared main but I'm tired of him so I'm trying out D3 because he's fun. Been honing him at my smashfests I've been throwing recently :) And yeah I'm tired of using half the roster at tournies because I don't like playing Snake anymore.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
we should sell ourselves to a 'reach out' program, or at least baby sit. Sitting and hugs come with the job.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ive used it to kill ppl off the top at high %s

ive known its the good surprise kill move since 09 bb

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I've always told you guys to use Nair more -_____-

Also, it's good for people who airdodge. You can use it when they airdodge and when their invincibility ends, it'll still hit.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm going to create a thread for the DDD Outreach Program :D Also I LOVE Nair I think its our most underrated move. I SHFF it for combos into U-tilt at low percents and I use it for airdodge happy people. <3 Nair. Junk make very good use of it.

Top Bottom