• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I would change it to just Serin, but CO18 won't buy my ****ing premium.

But that is a good suggestion ;)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Coney, DDD is a wall, therefore he is a very defensive character <_<

And nair isn't a bad move, Jet hammer is by far his worst move ;[

Btw, I'm officially quitting DDD today! I've been playing DDD since the game came out, and I truly love him as a character considering hes my second favorite nintendo character, but he is a character that holds you back, maybe I can use him as a secondary like Seibrik does, which is the best way to use him, but besides that, I won't be playing him anymore ;[

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You are just the worst kind of person D:

How can you look into those sweet innocent penguin eyes and not want to use him? D3 has a giant grab range just so he can hug you at long distances <3

Lol I'm so ******** without my morning coffee. I don't want to go to work today <_<

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You are just the worst kind of person D:

How can you look into those sweet innocent penguin eyes and not want to use him? D3 has a giant grab range just so he can hug you at long distances <3

Lol I'm so ******** without my morning coffee. I don't want to go to work today <_<

I been grabbin ppl 2 long, I jus wanna cut dem ;[

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That's gangsta.

And I've been blowing people up and launching them into the horizon with manly thighs of death since the game came out. I'm keeping Snake but using D3 more. Pretty fun character. And I love fat characters. Living to 200% makes me smile. Every time.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
all those characters you played vex, and you still end up trickling down to mk...

eh whatever, you still wont win anything =P

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm going to create a thread for the DDD Outreach Program :D Also I LOVE Nair I think its our most underrated move. I SHFF it for combos into U-tilt at low percents and I use it for airdodge happy people. <3 Nair. Junk make very good use of it.

What're you smoking?
forward tilt, down tilt, and down air are underrated. Nair is just limited.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
son they my seconds dont hate

i also dunno who to use for mk since obvi my seconds all get the ****** by mk

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im crazy enough to attempt that tbh (i still wanna keep trying the ddd vs mk mu too for da exp)

idk what id have to do though

VVVV yup ive studied up on esam and anther abit tbh, and ive played a interesting pika main on wifi...hmmmm

Top Bottom