• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so do i get approvals gaiz?????

i used ddd in mlg and won with him

my ddd had a perfect record, even in teams!

my only regret was not using him vs shaky

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he was pretty boring and not sexy son i watched that match u had with co

T3h Albino

Smash Master
CO once told me that my D3 was like a watered down version of Seibriks, cuz all I do is stand around and try to grab stuff....

So I approve =X

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
soft delicate curves, those lightly touched shades of passionate wavey petunia pinks and snow powered beak n feet, married to a gentle moonlit silver crown joined with a downy coat of white and rose pink. Sown tenderly together with little bits of heavenly draped stars and a white kimono glittering like the dawns newly fallen snow

gentlemen i give you pink ddd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
my high end education demanded i have writing classes yet i dont always do my best to spell

spelling is my worst trait

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Can you write one for purple Dedede? I need a new sig, I'm getting tired of Ryu's QCB + K. But, then I'll probably have to change my name, too.......I can't think of any more TUSM puns, though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Holy **** this place is active.

And Atomsk is cheating on Lain with Seibrik.

D3 affairs are always the best.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Roses may be red but violet is the symbol of supreme authority, royalty, and wealth. Draped in vines, a crown as brilliant as a gold bar, his coat shimmers with blacks and violets that make lavender lilacs whisper jealously to the wind. With beak n feet are furnishedly colored like that of Frances finely cut cheeses, he wears gloves and a kimono that have been kissed gingerly by pinkish-white lillys of the valley

its the purple daydayday

C~Dog

Smash Champion
So we had a crew battle tourney on the weekend, and my Kirby was banned so I used D3. I like him, and am going to use him much more in the future!!!

I played a Diddy, an ICs, and two Marths. I fully charged-Fsmashed Nana right in her stupid ***** head. >:c

Also are there any recent videos of D3 in doubles up?

Coney

Smash Master
So we had a crew battle tourney on the weekend, and my Kirby was banned so I used D3. I like him, and am going to use him much more in the future!!!

I played a Diddy, an ICs, and two Marths. I fully charged-Fsmashed Nana right in her stupid ***** head. >:c

Also are there any recent videos of D3 in doubles up?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxq_sYyY45o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYnrepVFhJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNweysgTGbI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9VZYeoT64

game 5 couldn't be recorded sadly, but that's me and takeover against junebug and pyronic star

hope they help!

Ic3berg

Smash Cadet
purple d3 for life, he's the best.

Also coney, How do you like d3/snake as a team? It seems like it'd be alright but wouldn't be very good vs a lot of teams.

There's one d3/snake team in my region who do alright but end up losing to either double mk or falco/diddy. So I don't really know what to think of it haha

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
RB has the bigger balls imo

fearlessly coming at my aggro *** with purple pikmin flying and a tiny little fire inbetwix them azn eyes

Top Bottom