• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ty bb tekk

no i dont think so gates. i dont think m2k got a ddd this tournie

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
didnt happen ppl had to leave early.

CO is flying back to florida as we speak. As is Seibrik and Esam

I had people lining up to play me in friendlies, had a few others ask about DDD advice, and one guy asked about having DDD as a fun secondary to his Falco.

omg tekk i watched nick play omfg his ZSS makes me came so loving hard O_O

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ehhh well you said it aint air tran :\

oh someone said something about this section needing a mod? why was that brought up anyway

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea i was at mlg i think i placed somewhere 60-80s

winners bracket

lost to richbrown 2-0'ed

losers bracket

won against Snack attack 2-0'ed

riku got DQ'ed this set for not showing up on time

won against JT 2-0'ed

lost mikehaze 2-0'ed

higher seeding really ***** people over hard

CO18

Smash Hero
I was supposed to beat sbrk bwargh always happens. i dont even know what happened vs esam I started winning most of our matches the night before after learning it well then in tourney I just remembered repeatedly getting grabbed. fook pika

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Dang so you lost to 2 florida ppl? Gayyy

@serin: she said nick riddle's zss made her *** so loving hard, I was just checking my sources lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You always say you were suppose to beat Seibrik, then always get bum****ed by him in the end and lose.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Seems like he may have actually been close this time, and is realizing ddd vs a mk who knows what the **** they're doing is impossible.

CO18

Smash Hero
this time it was wario and anybody vs mk who knows the mu 100% is impossible. noone gonna beat m2k, me nick and esam lose to sbrk though well beat most oos mks

And its like no matter what thats what happens.

Not just the tourney, MM Snake vs mk 2-2 he cps RC. Im at 5 % hes at 60 last stock, I accidentally airdodge pas the swinging ship thing and im forced to cypher back to it cuz my c4 was on stage and get cypher grabbed.

MM Snake vs nick riddle. 2-2. Green greens, hes at 140 last stock Im at 70. I get up aired into falling bomb and die.

Snake vs nick riddle @ orlando. Im at 0 hes at 110 last stock. back throw dash attack cypher spike. I die.

I lose in the end all the time somehow though Im outplaying them ess gay.

Also there was like a 1 in 8 chance seibrik wouldve been 19th seed which is who I had to play round 4 and of course he happens to be it. *** my luck lmao

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah you were making a serious comeback on seibrik game 3. i thought you had it.

it was nice meeting you atomsk, coney, co, seibrik. thanks for the advice and it was fun hanging out. you guys all have unique tricks that i'm definitely going to copy.

we should take a ddd picture next time. i wish i met the other ddd's but i didn't know what they looked like :/

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I was supposed to beat sbrk bwargh always happens. i dont even know what happened vs esam I started winning most of our matches the night before after learning it well then in tourney I just remembered repeatedly getting grabbed. fook pika
dont worry about it bb :( i watched both rounds. dont let it get 2 u

yeah you were making a serious comeback on seibrik game 3. i thought you had it.

it was nice meeting you atomsk, coney, co, seibrik. thanks for the advice and it was fun hanging out. you guys all have unique tricks that i'm definitely going to copy.

we should take a ddd picture next time. i wish i met the other ddd's but i didn't know what they looked like :/
i had a piplup hat on son idk how in da hell you missed that >:U i saw you in bracket a few times but i wasnt able to watch ;_; im sorry i didnt get to meet you

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
your welcome. i just got really nervous since **** can change or happen at last minute and missing a flight is hella gay. I even came back to the venue after dropping off co/mvd to make sure you guys still had a ride

thanks for that apple pie and glad you got to see the more quieter side to ohio before mlg started.

oh? what kinds of tricks bb

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:( sucks

but its a good smash scene though, so def play ppls there. And we can play if theres a big tournament somewhere in ohio

i cant go to showdown though, irl johns

tell him to quit switching mains lol it doesnt do a body good at all unless you have a talent for playing random and doing well like Ninjalink does

Top Bottom