• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Meeting 9B on the 19th. OOooooo baby.
pics pls
And thought you would like it better for me to switch to your lover. -_-
I'm not trolling you, don't be emo.

Happy Birthday Serin!! Sweet 16 baby.
but last time you were mean and made fun of me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i do miss my gay babby ddd though <333333333333333333333

lols are you really 16 serin

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well there was that edited post =D and the post where you changed your avvie back and made fun of me >:U

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'm playing much more melee right now Serin...although i'd like to play Brawl again, I can't find anyone to play with in my zone.

But I came back as soon as I saw your youtube comment :D
Anyway, D.E posting here ?o wow o_o

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its hard work socializing in all these threads so i can get to know people

im sorry this concept is new to you seibrik

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If none of you Dededecide M2K at MLG, I will abandon the Dedede boards forever.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm not so much as proud of what I did as I am disappointed that nobody else has done it.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
even if you dededecide m2k with mlg rules, the match just gets reset to one stock for another match. So unless u know you're gonna lose that match for sure, there's not much point to swallowcide. Jus sayin.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well why would you need to risk it if your not on the last stock then? If you're already up a stock, why would you bother? It's only really useful when the swallowcide rule is in your favor.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is the point he's getting at. Gates is the only person known on this planet to have successfully Dededecided M2K. It'sa not a matter of when it's useful, it's a matter of actually pulling it off against him.

Am I somewhere in the ballpark?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh, I was looking at it from the spectator's perspective, as in catching the ball from the stands, which stops the player from catching it......or somehing like that.

I think to much about stuff.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
well there was that edited post =D and the post where you changed your avvie back and made fun of me >:U
Oh this one?
I'm assuming that she doesn't like complements.
Oh hey Choknater! It's been a while broskey...STILL haven't finished One Piece yet huh?
That's not making fun of you... I mean that sentence completely literal, no emotion.
I still love you though. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
well why would you need to risk it if your not on the last stock then? If you're already up a stock, why would you bother? It's only really useful when the swallowcide rule is in your favor.
If you're at >160% and your opponent is coming back on a fresh stock, you should be looking for a Dededecide.

Its true, she is really bad at taking complements.
That's only true of you because you're trying to get into her pants.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Why would the opponent be off the edge at a fresh 0%? If anything the opponent would have some % on him. Like 40%ish b4 he should even be pressured to go offstage? At which point its probably better going for a f-smash or something if you're that desperate. Even then, there are still even better methods then just f-smash when you're up that much.

The risk for dddcide isn't really even worth the reward anymore. Extremely high risk that is predictable to... a reward of a replay match? I'd rather just get it done

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
If you're at >160% and your opponent is coming back on a fresh stock, you should be looking for a Dededecide.

That's only true of you because you're trying to get into her pants.
thank you words of wisdom

your still mean beefy >:U

Top Bottom